An actor's a guy who if you ain't talkin' about him, ain't listening. -- Marlon Brando

aus+uk / uk.current-events.terrorism / Re: Support for Hamas grows among Palestinians in West Bank

SubjectAuthor
* Support for Hamas grows among Palestinians in West BankTWP
+- Support for Hamas grows among Palestinians in West BankJeSSe
+* Support for Hamas grows among Palestinians in West BankLoose Cannon
|`* Support for Hamas grows among Palestinians in West BankThe Happy Hippy
| `* Support for Hamas grows among Palestinians in West BankLoose Cannon
|  `* Support for Hamas grows among Palestinians in West BankThe Happy Hippy
|   `- Support for Hamas grows among Palestinians in West BankThe Happy Hippy
`* Support for Hamas grows among Palestinians in West BankThe Happy Hippy
 `* Support for Hamas grows among Palestinians in West BankLoose Cannon
  +- Support for Hamas grows among Palestinians in West BankThe Happy Hippy
  `* Support for Hamas grows among Palestinians in West BankThe Happy Hippy
   `* Support for Hamas grows among Palestinians in West BankLoose Cannon
    `* Support for Hamas grows among Palestinians in West BankThe Happy Hippy
     `* Support for Hamas grows among Palestinians in West BankLoose Cannon
      `* Support for Hamas grows among Palestinians in West BankThe Happy Hippy
       `* Support for Hamas grows among Palestinians in West BankLoose Cannon
        `- Support for Hamas grows among Palestinians in West BankThe Happy Hippy

1
Support for Hamas grows among Palestinians in West Bank

<KRoeN.1130$aRSd.943@fx02.ams1>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13422&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13422

From: ngspammersad@yahoo.com (TWP)
Subject: Support for Hamas grows among Palestinians in West Bank
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2023 20:54:02 GMT
 by: TWP - Wed, 13 Dec 2023 20:54 UTC

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-67695861

"The people, especially the new generation, are backing Hamas now, more
than at any other moment," he told me. "In the previous 30 years, there
were no models, no idols for the new generation; now they see there is
something different, a different story is being created."

Even his 11-year-old nephew, he said, had little respect for Palestinian
President Mahmoud Abbas, but idolises Hamas military spokesman Abu Obeida
- "because he protects us".

-----------

"He protects us"? Doesn't he also call a war down on them?

Is this going to go on forever or are they a doomed people?

Re: Support for Hamas grows among Palestinians in West Bank

<P%oeN.18631$7sbb.9279@fx16.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13423&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13423

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2023 16:04:40 -0500
 by: JeSSe - Wed, 13 Dec 2023 21:04 UTC

TWP wrote:
> https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-67695861
>
> "The people, especially the new generation, are backing Hamas now, more
> than at any other moment," he told me. "In the previous 30 years, there
> were no models, no idols for the new generation; now they see there is
> something different, a different story is being created."
>
> Even his 11-year-old nephew, he said, had little respect for Palestinian
> President Mahmoud Abbas, but idolises Hamas military spokesman Abu Obeida
> - "because he protects us".
>
> -----------
>
> "He protects us"? Doesn't he also call a war down on them?
>
> Is this going to go on forever or are they a doomed people?

Sickos always admire the sickest, none more so than the pedophile
worshiping muslims.
Looks like all the $10's of millions we funneled to hamas to educate
their overbred sand sprogs has paid off, easy to see why they are not
worried about a few 1,000 of them getting killed due to their actions ,,
Also, bbc is pretty well known for their shillism.

With the particularly brutal and personnel nature of their Oct 7 attack,
it would seem that one of their goals was to ensure no prospect for
peace for generations.

Re: Support for Hamas grows among Palestinians in West Bank

<uld6fj$54f$1@pcls7.std.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13424&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13424

From: efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm (Loose Cannon)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2023 21:08:03 +0000 (UTC)
Originator: rjac@shell02.TheWorld.com (??? The Revd)
 by: Loose Cannon - Wed, 13 Dec 2023 21:08 UTC

In article <KRoeN.1130$aRSd.943@fx02.ams1>,
TWP <ngspammersad@yahoo.com> wrote:

> https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-67695861
>
> "The people, especially the new generation, are backing Hamas now, more
> than at any other moment," he told me. "In the previous 30 years, there
> were no models, no idols for the new generation; now they see there is
> something different, a different story is being created."

So, Sinwar is their idol? God help them.

BTW, the support for Hamas in Gaza is *lower* than in the West Bank -- and
the real numbers for Gaza are probably even lower than reported, considering
that most people are scared to say anything against Hamas.

> Even his 11-year-old nephew, he said, had little respect for Palestinian
> President Mahmoud Abbas, but idolises Hamas military spokesman Abu Obeida
> - "because he protects us".
>
> -----------
>
> "He protects us"? Doesn't he also call a war down on them?

That's a rather peculiar way to protect someone(s).

> Is this going to go on forever or are they a doomed people?

Good question...

Re: Support for Hamas grows among Palestinians in West Bank

<20231214115425.000068ab@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13445&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13445

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2023 11:54:25 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Thu, 14 Dec 2023 11:54 UTC

On Wed, 13 Dec 2023 20:54:02 GMT
TWP <ngspammersad@yahoo.com> wrote:

> https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-67695861
>
> "The people, especially the new generation, are backing Hamas now,
> more than at any other moment," he told me. "In the previous 30
> years, there were no models, no idols for the new generation; now
> they see there is something different, a different story is being
> created."
>
> Even his 11-year-old nephew, he said, had little respect for
> Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas, but idolises Hamas military
> spokesman Abu Obeida
> - "because he protects us".
>
> -----------
>
> "He protects us"? Doesn't he also call a war down on them?

As did Churchill and everyone else risks when standing up and deciding to follow the principle of better to die on your feet than live on you knees.

I am sure that when America decided to seek independence she did so in full knowledge that it wasn't going to be secured without a fight.

> Is this going to go on forever or are they a doomed people?

Maybe. But is it better to die on your feet than live on you knees ?

Perhaps you think it is better for people to live on their knees and cower in the darkness ?

Whichever, it is is surely a matter for Palestinians to decide for themselves.

Re: Support for Hamas grows among Palestinians in West Bank

<20231214120427.00006d81@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13446&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13446

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2023 12:04:27 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Thu, 14 Dec 2023 12:04 UTC

On Wed, 13 Dec 2023 21:08:03 +0000 (UTC)
Loose Cannon <efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm> wrote:

> BTW, the support for Hamas in Gaza is *lower* than in the West Bank
> -- and the real numbers for Gaza are probably even lower than
> reported, considering that most people are scared to say anything
> against Hamas.

Which makes Israel's murder of those people even worse.

Israel's far right government pretending that all Palestinians are Hamas to justify their being slaughtered is clear a lie.

This is Israel deciding that it doesn't matter if you support Hamas or not they are prepared to murder you and your children.

That's what people around the world object to. They reject Israel's indiscriminate murder, don't support Hamas. But Israel and her propagandists lie that they do.

There is a pattern here.

Re: Support for Hamas grows among Palestinians in West Bank

<uler5b$7ou$1@pcls7.std.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13447&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13447

From: efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm (Loose Cannon)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2023 12:07:07 +0000 (UTC)
Originator: rjac@shell02.TheWorld.com (spamming/forging jew wannabe nazoid PAEDO Andrew 'Andrzej' Baron aka SHEIN)
 by: Loose Cannon - Thu, 14 Dec 2023 12:07 UTC

In article <20231214115425.000068ab@ntlworld.invalid>,
The Happy Hippy <the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid> wrote:

> As did Churchill

Churchill did not support Nazi ideology, using the population as
human shields, torturing people to death, corpse mutilation, rape,
abducting babies and 85 year old women, etc. etc. etc.

Yet again, you justify all these things as "better to die on
your feet". You paint people who hack off heads with a garden
hoe as heroes, you fully agree with them being viewed by
many Palestinians as "idols".

But then, you're the sick, depraved, sadistic animal who wrote
that "ten years old are fair game", as well as this:

<quote>

I can slaughter Jews if you want, and I can do it far nearer to home. I can
deliver you a veritable bloodbath of dead Jews if you want; men, women and
children,. Even their pets too, if that's what you want. How about we start
with your wife ?

Or maybe you are hoping that Israel will be your proxy killing machine ?

Well fuck you George. I know you are sick in mind and body and maybe that's
because the God you don't believe in has chosen to lay you low like the
worthless piece of shit you are. You want to see blood flowing ? That can be
arranged. Maybe I should come round and wipe the whole sickening stain of
the Yates family away, and show you and your Zionist war-mongering buddies
exactly what this death and destruction you are cheer-leading for really
means ? What do you think Ron ?

</quote>

Re: Support for Hamas grows among Palestinians in West Bank

<ulerj9$7ou$4@pcls7.std.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13450&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13450

From: efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm (Loose Cannon)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2023 12:14:33 +0000 (UTC)
Originator: rjac@shell02.TheWorld.com (spamming/forging jew wannabe nazoid PAEDO Andrew 'Andrzej' Baron aka SHEIN)
 by: Loose Cannon - Thu, 14 Dec 2023 12:14 UTC

In article <20231214120427.00006d81@ntlworld.invalid>,
The Happy Hippy <the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid> wrote:

> Israel's far right government pretending that all Palestinians are Hamas

More lies from the Hamas bitch and sadistic animal, who claims
that "ten year olds are fair game" for harassment, not to mention
[...]

<20231214125701.00004dc0@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13454&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13454

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2023 12:57:01 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Thu, 14 Dec 2023 12:57 UTC

On Thu, 14 Dec 2023 12:14:33 +0000 (UTC)
Loose Cannon <efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm> wrote:

> In article <20231214120427.00006d81@ntlworld.invalid>,
> The Happy Hippy <the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid> wrote:
>
> > Israel's far right government pretending that all Palestinians are
> > Hamas
>
> More lies from the Hamas bitch and sadistic animal, who claims
> that "ten year olds are fair game" for harassment, not to mention
> this:

Just more demonising blather to distract from Israel's murder and war crimes, her indiscriminate killing of Palestinians who don't support Hamas, Israel's collective punishment and genocidal policy.

You were the one noting that most Gazans don't support Hamas, that support for Hamas in Gaza is over-stated. Not me.

And let's not forget you said this about those demanding Israel stops her murdering:

<quotes>

Let's pray that someone gets mad enough to spray them with bullets.

And sure, shooting them would have been a crime, but still, I'd be
happy to see it take place.

</quotes>

Re: Support for Hamas grows among Palestinians in West Bank

<20231214130249.0000073c@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13455&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13455

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2023 13:02:49 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Thu, 14 Dec 2023 13:02 UTC

On Thu, 14 Dec 2023 12:07:07 +0000 (UTC)
Loose Cannon <efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm> wrote:

> In article <20231214115425.000068ab@ntlworld.invalid>,
> The Happy Hippy <the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid> wrote:
>
> > As did Churchill
>
> Churchill did not support Nazi ideology

I never said he did, but he did invite war down on us when declaring war on Germany, which is the point I was addressing.

You can die on your feet or live on your knees, live on your knees and cower in the darkness.

Churchill decided Britain would risk dying on her feet rather than live on her knees.

Are you claiming he was wrong in that decision, that it would have been better if he had decided Britain should live on her knees ?

Re: Support for Hamas grows among Palestinians in West Bank

<20231214131332.000042f4@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13459&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13459

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2023 13:13:32 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Thu, 14 Dec 2023 13:13 UTC

On Thu, 14 Dec 2023 12:57:01 +0000
The Happy Hippy <the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid> wrote:

> > > Israel's far right government pretending that all Palestinians are
> > > Hamas
> >
> > More lies from the Hamas bitch and sadistic animal

No it's you who is lying you propagandising cunt -

https://thewire.in/world/northern-gaza-israel-palestine-conflict

<quotes>

Israel's president Isaac Herzog claimed in a press conference that there are no innocent civilians in Gaza

"It is an entire nation out there that is responsible," Herzog said at a press conference on Friday, October 13

</quotes>

Re: Support for Hamas grows among Palestinians in West Bank

<20231214133316.00001f0d@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13460&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13460

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2023 13:33:16 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Thu, 14 Dec 2023 13:33 UTC

On Thu, 14 Dec 2023 12:07:07 +0000 (UTC)
Loose Cannon <efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm> wrote:

> you're the sick, depraved, sadistic animal

So you keep saying but you are merely a demonising propagandising cunt.

I expect everyone has already worked that out. Just shy of one hundred "nazoid piglet" demonisation and dozens of others in just two months should have made that clear.

> who wrote that "ten years old are fair game"

Not sure I did. It was you who invented this notion of "fair game" in the first place. I merely said I supported those who felt there was nothing particularly wrong in directing jocular barbs at anyone in the public arena.

You were the one who invented this "fair game" narrative, invented the notion that anyone who doesn't agree with you that it is "evil" are themselves "evil".

As I have repeatedly said, you have to be fucked in the head to believe that is "evil", and believe it is more evil than actually murdering kids, blowing babies to pieces, which you consider entirely acceptable when Israel does that.

I'm not evil. You are.

Re: Support for Hamas grows among Palestinians in West Bank

<ulfcjs$13n$3@pcls7.std.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13470&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13470

From: efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm (Loose Cannon)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2023 17:05:00 +0000 (UTC)
Originator: rjac@shell02.TheWorld.com (??? The Reverend)
 by: Loose Cannon - Thu, 14 Dec 2023 17:05 UTC

In article <20231214133316.00001f0d@ntlworld.invalid>,
The Happy Hippy <the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid> wrote:

> Loose Cannon <efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm> wrote:

>> who wrote that "ten years old are fair game"

> Not sure I did. It was you who invented this notion of "fair game"

"It's a universal encompassing opinion I have on all parents who drag their
kids into the public spotlight. Don't do it. Don't make your kids fair game
for a backlash to selfishly advantage yourself. Because once they are in the
spotlight they become fair game. That's just how it is."

Re: Support for Hamas grows among Palestinians in West Bank

<20231214182324.0000315d@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13478&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13478

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2023 18:23:24 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Thu, 14 Dec 2023 18:23 UTC

On Thu, 14 Dec 2023 17:05:00 +0000 (UTC)
Loose Cannon <efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm> wrote:

> In article <20231214133316.00001f0d@ntlworld.invalid>,
> The Happy Hippy <the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid> wrote:
>
> > Loose Cannon <efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm> wrote:
>
> >> who wrote that "ten years old are fair game"
>
> > Not sure I did. It was you who invented this notion of "fair game"
> >

> "It's a universal encompassing opinion I have on all parents who drag
> their kids into the public spotlight. Don't do it. Don't make your
> kids fair game for a backlash to selfishly advantage yourself.
> Because once they are in the spotlight they become fair game. That's
> just how it is."

I don't see any "ten years old are fair game" in that as you say I wrote, but sure, I do believe that once kids are dragged under the public spotlight they do become fair game for having comments and jokes made about them.

But wasn't that a long time after you started this "fair game" nonsense, a reply to your criticism of my later noting that Barron Trump was the only member of the clan having not been taken on a trip of a lifetime, my speculating that maybe he had been grounded for masturbating ?

But whatever, you haven't produced any credible argument that any of this is actually "evil", you just keep asserting it is so. And that doesn't make it so.

And, as I have repeatedly pointed out; it's simply free speech.

And, if it is as evil as you say it is to consider 10 year-olds "fair game" -

Where is your condemnation of Rush Limbaugh for throwing barbs at 13 year-old Chelsea Clinton, labelling her the "White House dog" ?

Where is your condemnation of John McCain for throwing savage and misogynistic barbs that Chelsea Clinton was "ugly" when 18 ?

Is there some specific age between 10 year old and 13 year old where barbs switch from utterly "evil" to "entirely acceptable to America's right wing" ?

Or is it simply hypocrisy, that it's okay when right-wingers do it but not when others do the same ?

Or is it just faux outrage, purely a means to an end, a pretext to facilitate trolling and demonisation, to whip up hatred of those you oppose ?

Re: Support for Hamas grows among Palestinians in West Bank

<ulfi9a$463$5@pcls7.std.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13482&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13482

From: efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm (Loose Cannon)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2023 18:41:46 +0000 (UTC)
Originator: rjac@shell02.TheWorld.com (??? The Reverend)
 by: Loose Cannon - Thu, 14 Dec 2023 18:41 UTC

In article <20231214182324.0000315d@ntlworld.invalid>,
The Happy Hippy <the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid> wrote:

> but sure, I do believe that once kids are dragged under the public
> spotlight they do become fair game for having comments and jokes
> made about them.

OK, case closed then.

Re: Support for Hamas grows among Palestinians in West Bank

<20231214185808.00005052@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13485&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13485

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2023 18:58:08 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Thu, 14 Dec 2023 18:58 UTC

On Thu, 14 Dec 2023 18:41:46 +0000 (UTC)
Loose Cannon <efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm> wrote:

> In article <20231214182324.0000315d@ntlworld.invalid>,
> The Happy Hippy <the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid> wrote:
>
> > but sure, I do believe that once kids are dragged under the public
> > spotlight they do become fair game for having comments and jokes
> > made about them.
>
> OK, case closed then.

Not really because you are pretending that proves me evil when you have offered no credible evidence that it does, have only said that it does.

You haven't justified your fucked in the head belief that it is evil which keeps the case open.

Re: Support for Hamas grows among Palestinians in West Bank

<ulfjen$rdj$2@pcls7.std.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13487&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13487

From: efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm (Loose Cannon)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2023 19:01:43 +0000 (UTC)
Originator: rjac@shell02.TheWorld.com (??? The Reverend)
 by: Loose Cannon - Thu, 14 Dec 2023 19:01 UTC

In article <20231214185808.00005052@ntlworld.invalid>,
The Happy Hippy <the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid> wrote:

>>> but sure, I do believe that once kids are dragged under the public
>>> spotlight they do become fair game for having comments and jokes
>>> made about them.
>> OK, case closed then.

> Not really

Fuck off, you sick animal.

From a post by "Happy Hippy":

[...]

<20231214193558.000002cc@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13495&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13495

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2023 19:35:58 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Thu, 14 Dec 2023 19:35 UTC

On Thu, 14 Dec 2023 19:01:43 +0000 (UTC)
Loose Cannon <efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm> wrote:

> >> OK, case closed then.
>
> > Not really
>
> Fuck off, you sick animal.

Yawn. That's your classic cut and run we have seen time after time, but I guess you'll still keep trolling the group with your pro-Israel copy-and-pasted propaganda as it's the best opportunity a propagandising cunt like yourself has had for a while.

But no one is going to forget that you haven't produced any credible evidence that what you say is evil is actually evil, isn't just a belief which arises through being fucked in the head.