From: efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm (Loose Cannon)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: What about justice for Joshua Mollel?
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2023 23:19:17 +0000 (UTC)
Originator: rjac@shell02.TheWorld.com (??? The Revd)
 by: Loose Cannon - Mon, 18 Dec 2023 23:19 UTC

Sorry, I forgot. He wasn't a 6'5", 290 pounds violent criminal attacking a
police officer. That was Michael Brown, of the Ferguson riots fame. Michael
Brown is famous. Everyone knows who he was. Numerous people sing his praise,
say what a great guy he was, and how he was "brutally murdered" by the officer.

Joshua Mollel was a skinny 5'6" intern from Tanzania, who was captured
by the Hamas barbarians on Oct. 7. He was bullied by a group of them,
each twice his size and strength, and then stabbed and shot to death.

Warning, difficult videos:

https://twitter.com/evangelinewany1/status/1736403330451063064?s=46&t=iNqCPPE3FUjrHWrnPjSiRg

Who cares? Where is the BLM? The squad? The murals on the walls? The protests?
The riots? Maybe Claudine Gay has something to say? That his murder was "in
context"?

Who will even remember this poor, helpless young man, who was not even Jewish
or Israeli, yet was murdered by these animals?

The next time the "Free Palestine" rabble howls and screeches, will there be one
person present, who will shed a tear for Joshua Mollel?

We all know the answer, right?

Re: What about justice for Joshua Mollel?

<pR4gN.69657$7sbb.36289@fx16.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13710&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13710

Subject: Re: What about justice for Joshua Mollel?
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2023 18:46:29 -0500
 by: JeSSe - Mon, 18 Dec 2023 23:46 UTC

Loose Cannon wrote:
> Sorry, I forgot. He wasn't a 6'5", 290 pounds violent criminal attacking a
> police officer. That was Michael Brown, of the Ferguson riots fame. Michael
> Brown is famous. Everyone knows who he was. Numerous people sing his praise,
> say what a great guy he was, and how he was "brutally murdered" by the officer.
>
> Joshua Mollel was a skinny 5'6" intern from Tanzania, who was captured
> by the Hamas barbarians on Oct. 7. He was bullied by a group of them,
> each twice his size and strength, and then stabbed and shot to death.
>
> Warning, difficult videos:
>
> https://twitter.com/evangelinewany1/status/1736403330451063064?s=46&t=iNqCPPE3FUjrHWrnPjSiRg
>
> Who cares? Where is the BLM? The squad? The murals on the walls? The protests?
> The riots? Maybe Claudine Gay has something to say? That his murder was "in
> context"?
>
> Who will even remember this poor, helpless young man, who was not even Jewish
> or Israeli, yet was murdered by these animals?
>
> The next time the "Free Palestine" rabble howls and screeches, will there be one
> person present, who will shed a tear for Joshua Mollel?
>
> We all know the answer, right?

The terrorist supporters [like you know who] think he deserves his fate
for fraternizing with jews, but perhaps don't have the balls to say it.