From: efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm (Loose Cannon)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Naturally, the little Hitlerite tries to silence his opponents
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2023 20:20:22 +0000 (UTC)
Originator: rjac@shell02.TheWorld.com (??? The Reverend)
 by: Loose Cannon - Tue, 19 Dec 2023 20:20 UTC

https://groups.google.com/g/uk.current-events.terrorism/c/n14kJ2Znpxk/m/aBNazmHVAAAJ

"I am pretty sure such egregious libellous defamation that I could not and would not condemn Hamas, a proscribed
terrorist group in the UK, is actionable."

"But it's a lot of effort. Probably the best course is to just forward what our interactions have been to those who
do deeply care about such things. I'll have to ask my acquaintance who works at Hendon Training College who that
would be."

Well, cocksucker? When will I hear from your lawyer, or your acquaintance who works at Hendon Training College?

Re: Naturally, the little Hitlerite tries to silence his opponents

<20231219202458.00000aac@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13737&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13737

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2023 20:24:58 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Tue, 19 Dec 2023 20:24 UTC

On Tue, 19 Dec 2023 20:20:22 +0000 (UTC)
Loose Cannon <efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm> wrote:

You are a trolling cunt who says they would be happy to see Americans murdered for exercising their right to protest, exercising their right to free speech -

<quotes>

Let's pray that someone gets mad enough to spray them with bullets.

And sure, shooting them would have been a crime, but still, I'd be
happy to see it take place.

</quotes>

Your words. There is not much else to say.