Where does it go when you flush?

aus+uk / uk.current-events.terrorism / Left wing mob supporting a foreign government stages an insurrection in DC

SubjectAuthor
* Left wing mob supporting a foreign government stages an insurrectionJeSSe
`* Left wing mob supporting a foreign government stages anThe Happy Hippy
 +* Left wing mob supporting a foreign government stages anLoose Cannon
 |`- Left wing mob supporting a foreign government stages anThe Happy Hippy
 `* Left wing mob supporting a foreign government stages anJeSSe
  `* Left wing mob supporting a foreign government stages anThe Happy Hippy
   `* Left wing mob supporting a foreign government stages anJeSSe
    `* Left wing mob supporting a foreign government stages anThe Happy Hippy
     `* Left wing mob supporting a foreign government stages anJeSSe
      `* Left wing mob supporting a foreign government stages anLoose Cannon
       `* Left wing mob supporting a foreign government stages anThe Happy Hippy
        `* Left wing mob supporting a foreign government stages anLoose Cannon
         `- Left wing mob supporting a foreign government stages anThe Happy Hippy

1
Left wing mob supporting a foreign government stages an insurrection in DC

<E5ngN.72455$Wp_8.39121@fx17.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13743&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13743

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Subject: Left wing mob supporting a foreign government stages an insurrection
in DC
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2023 15:32:30 -0500
 by: JeSSe - Tue, 19 Dec 2023 20:32 UTC

How many were shot by capital police ?
How many were dragged to Rikers, not to see the light of day for years ?
How many will be charged with felonies and locked up until trial ?

Most Jan 6 "rioters" were charged with trespassing and interfering with
the business of government, then WTF is this ?

Of course, they will just be given low misdemeanors and asked nicely
please, don't do it again, this is embarrassing for the senile puppet.

`````````````````

60 anti-Israel protesters arrested inside the Capitol Rotunda: Activists
demanding a ceasefire in Gaza drop shoes for the Palestinian victims and
are cuffed on the floor of Congress

They scattered children's' shoes across the floor of the renowned
Capitol Rotunda to protest the growing death toll in Gaza
The anti-Israel demonstrators also demanded Congress drop Biden's
$110 billion 'deadly deal' in the Senate - the massive aid package in
the works
'Stop funding violence against our communities,' read one massive
sign held up in the Capitol Rotunda

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12882315/Pro-Palestine-Protestors-SWARM-U-S-Capitol-rotunda-demanding-ceasefire-lay-childrens-shoes-represent-killed-Gaza-Police-make-arrests-lawmakers-left-DC-holidays.html

Re: Left wing mob supporting a foreign government stages an insurrection in DC

<20231219205008.00005b78@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13747&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13747

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Re: Left wing mob supporting a foreign government stages an
insurrection in DC
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2023 20:50:08 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Tue, 19 Dec 2023 20:50 UTC

On Tue, 19 Dec 2023 15:32:30 -0500
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> How many were shot by capital police ?

Probably none. It may have been illegal and disruptive but seemingly appears to have been otherwise peaceful. One can hardly call it insurrection; that's just rightwing propaganda nonsense.

And it's in sharp contrast to January the 6th when violent far-right domestic terrorists rallied by Trump, participated in sedition, sought to overturn democracy, assaulted police, tried to lynch the Vice President, tried to harm others.

These fascists engaged in battles with police and security agents for hours which were watched live and witnessed all around the world.

Trying to pretend it was a peaceful protest is simply bullshit. That's just you being a lying cunt.

Re: Left wing mob supporting a foreign government stages an insurrection in DC

<ult0d6$5tk$1@pcls7.std.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13748&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13748

From: efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm (Loose Cannon)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
insurrection in DC
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2023 21:02:30 +0000 (UTC)
Originator: rjac@shell02.TheWorld.com (spamming/forging jew wannabe nazoid PAEDO Andrew 'Andrzej' Baron aka SHEIN)
 by: Loose Cannon - Tue, 19 Dec 2023 21:02 UTC

In article <20231219205008.00005b78@ntlworld.invalid>,
The Happy Hippy <the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid> wrote:

> These fascists

From a post by "Happy Hippy":

<quote>

I can slaughter Jews if you want, and I can do it far nearer to home. I can
deliver you a veritable bloodbath of dead Jews if you want; men, women and
children,. Even their pets too, if that's what you want. How about we start
with your wife ?

Or maybe you are hoping that Israel will be your proxy killing machine ?

Well fuck you George. I know you are sick in mind and body and maybe that's
because the God you don't believe in has chosen to lay you low like the
worthless piece of shit you are. You want to see blood flowing ? That can be
arranged. Maybe I should come round and wipe the whole sickening stain of
the Yates family away, and show you and your Zionist war-mongering buddies
exactly what this death and destruction you are cheer-leading for really
means ? What do you think Ron ?

</quote>

Re: Left wing mob supporting a foreign government stages an insurrection in DC

<5QngN.42862$vFZa.22743@fx13.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13749&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13749

insurrection in DC
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2023 16:22:09 -0500
 by: JeSSe - Tue, 19 Dec 2023 21:22 UTC

The Happy Hippy wrote:
> On Tue, 19 Dec 2023 15:32:30 -0500
> JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:
>
>> How many were shot by capital police ?
>
> It may have been illegal and disruptive

Spot on, because it was.

How many were shot by capital police ?
How many were dragged to Rikers, not to see the light of day for years ?
How many will be charged with felonies and locked up until trial ?

You just want to sweep it under the rug [obviously] because they are
your fellow wingnut terrorist supporters, and you wish you could be
doing what they are, and much much more.

Re: Left wing mob supporting a foreign government stages an insurrection in DC

<20231219213439.00003912@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13750&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13750

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
insurrection in DC
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2023 21:34:39 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Tue, 19 Dec 2023 21:34 UTC

On Tue, 19 Dec 2023 21:02:30 +0000 (UTC)
Loose Cannon <efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm> wrote:

> In article <20231219205008.00005b78@ntlworld.invalid>,
> The Happy Hippy <the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid> wrote:
>
> > These fascists

And you are one of them when you say you would be happy to see Americans murdered for exercising their right to protest, exercising their right to free speech -

<quotes>

Let's pray that someone gets mad enough to spray them with bullets.

And sure, shooting them would have been a crime, but still, I'd be
happy to see it take place.

</quotes>

Your words. Straight out of the fascist playbook.

Re: Left wing mob supporting a foreign government stages an insurrection in DC

<20231219213556.00002560@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13751&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13751

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
insurrection in DC
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2023 21:35:56 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Tue, 19 Dec 2023 21:35 UTC

On Tue, 19 Dec 2023 16:22:09 -0500
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> The Happy Hippy wrote:
> > On Tue, 19 Dec 2023 15:32:30 -0500
> > JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:
> >
> >> How many were shot by capital police ?
> >
> > It may have been illegal and disruptive
>
> Spot on, because it was.
>
> How many were shot by capital police ?

Probably none. It may have been illegal and disruptive but seemingly appears to have been otherwise peaceful. One can hardly call it insurrection; that's just rightwing propaganda nonsense.

And it's in sharp contrast to January the 6th when violent far-right domestic terrorists rallied by Trump, participated in sedition, sought to overturn democracy, assaulted police, tried to lynch the Vice President, tried to harm others.

These fascists engaged in battles with police and security agents for hours which were watched live and witnessed all around the world.

Trying to pretend it was a peaceful protest is simply bullshit. That's just you being a lying cunt.

Re: Left wing mob supporting a foreign government stages an insurrection in DC

<KSogN.74459$xHn7.30023@fx14.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13752&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13752

insurrection in DC
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2023 17:33:14 -0500
 by: JeSSe - Tue, 19 Dec 2023 22:33 UTC

The Happy Hippy wrote:
> On Tue, 19 Dec 2023 16:22:09 -0500
> JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:
>
>> The Happy Hippy wrote:

>>> It may have been illegal and disruptive
>>
>> Spot on, because it was.
>>
>> How many were shot by capital police ?
>

> I can slaughter Jews if you want, and I can do it far nearer to home. I can
> deliver you a veritable bloodbath of dead Jews if you want; men, women and
> children,. Even their pets too, if that's what you want. How about we start
> with your wife ?
>
> Or maybe you are hoping that Israel will be your proxy killing machine ?
>
> Well fuck you George. I know you are sick in mind and body and maybe that's
> because the God you don't believe in has chosen to lay you low like the
> worthless piece of shit you are. You want to see blood flowing ? That can be
> arranged. Maybe I should come round and wipe the whole sickening stain of
> the Yates family away, and show you and your Zionist war-mongering buddies
> exactly what this death and destruction you are cheer-leading for really
> means ? What do you think Ron ?

Your words, not mine.

Re: Left wing mob supporting a foreign government stages an insurrection in DC

<20231220004923.00001239@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13757&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13757

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
insurrection in DC
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2023 00:49:23 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Wed, 20 Dec 2023 00:49 UTC

On Tue, 19 Dec 2023 17:33:14 -0500
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

<quote>

So the brave Aryan warrior jesse, who beats the shit out of five guys
on a daily basis with one hand tied behind his back, and who owns
enough guns to supply the army of a small country, is actually a
low-life coward, hiding behind a keyboard, and trying to harass
posters into silence by dragging a bystander into the fray.

Not good, jesse-boi, not good.

Must say I'm somewhat disappointed; I gave you more credit than I
do to the average nazoid cockroach. Alas, Happy was right in every
word he said about you. You're an impotent, low-life, cowardly piece
of filth... just like your impotent, coprophiliac fuhrer.

</quote>

Loose Cannon's words. Not mine.

Re: Left wing mob supporting a foreign government stages an insurrection in DC

<V4sgN.79017$Wp_8.8386@fx17.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13758&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13758

insurrection in DC
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2023 21:13:10 -0500
 by: JeSSe - Wed, 20 Dec 2023 02:13 UTC

The Happy Hippy wrote:
> On Tue, 19 Dec 2023 17:33:14 -0500
> JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:
>
> <quote>
>

>> I can slaughter Jews if you want, and I can do it far nearer to home. I can
>> deliver you a veritable bloodbath of dead Jews if you want; men, women and
>> children,. Even their pets too, if that's what you want. How about we start
>> with your wife ?
>>
>> Or maybe you are hoping that Israel will be your proxy killing machine ?
>>
>> Well fuck you George. I know you are sick in mind and body and maybe that's
>> because the God you don't believe in has chosen to lay you low like the
>> worthless piece of shit you are. You want to see blood flowing ? That can be
>> arranged. Maybe I should come round and wipe the whole sickening stain of
>> the Yates family away, and show you and your Zionist war-mongering buddies
>> exactly what this death and destruction you are cheer-leading for really
>> means ? What do you think Ron ?

> </quote>
>
> Loose Cannon's words. Not mine.

No, your words.
Want to try "sorry" for a 3rd time, and mean it this time ?

Re: Left wing mob supporting a foreign government stages an insurrection in DC

<uluah1$b87$1@pcls7.std.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13760&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13760

From: efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm (Loose Cannon)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
insurrection in DC
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2023 09:01:21 +0000 (UTC)
Originator: rjac@shell02.TheWorld.com (??? The Reverend)
 by: Loose Cannon - Wed, 20 Dec 2023 09:01 UTC

In article <V4sgN.79017$Wp_8.8386@fx17.iad>, JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> The Happy Hippy wrote:

>> <quote>
>>

>>> I can slaughter Jews if you want, and I can do it far nearer to home. I can
>>> deliver you a veritable bloodbath of dead Jews if you want; men, women and
>>> children,. Even their pets too, if that's what you want. How about we start
>>> with your wife ?
>>>
>>> Or maybe you are hoping that Israel will be your proxy killing machine ?
>>>
>>> Well fuck you George. I know you are sick in mind and body and maybe that's
>>> because the God you don't believe in has chosen to lay you low like the
>>> worthless piece of shit you are. You want to see blood flowing ? That can be
>>> arranged. Maybe I should come round and wipe the whole sickening stain of
>>> the Yates family away, and show you and your Zionist war-mongering buddies
>>> exactly what this death and destruction you are cheer-leading for really
>>> means ? What do you think Ron ?
>

>> </quote>
>>
>> Loose Cannon's words. Not mine.

> No, your words.
> Want to try "sorry" for a 3rd time, and mean it this time ?

He can't and he won't, the sick POS.

He didn't even *try* to retract this:

"It's a universal encompassing opinion I have on all parents who drag their
kids into the public spotlight. Don't do it. Don't make your kids fair game
for a backlash to selfishly advantage yourself. Because once they are in the
spotlight they become fair game. That's just how it is."

His days of pathetic excuses are over. All he has left is to
screech "I'm bad, but you're also bad".

Re: Left wing mob supporting a foreign government stages an insurrection in DC

<20231220102228.000030ab@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13764&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13764

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
insurrection in DC
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2023 10:22:28 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Wed, 20 Dec 2023 10:22 UTC

On Wed, 20 Dec 2023 09:01:21 +0000 (UTC)
Loose Cannon <efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm> wrote:

You are a trolling cunt who says they would be happy to see Americans murdered for exercising their right to protest, exercising their right to free speech -

<quotes>

Let's pray that someone gets mad enough to spray them with bullets.

And sure, shooting them would have been a crime, but still, I'd be
happy to see it take place.

</quotes>

Your words. There is not much else to say.

Re: Left wing mob supporting a foreign government stages an insurrection in DC

<ulujd4$a5o$1@pcls7.std.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13768&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13768

From: efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm (Loose Cannon)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
insurrection in DC
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2023 11:32:52 +0000 (UTC)
Originator: rjac@shell02.TheWorld.com (??? The Reverend)
 by: Loose Cannon - Wed, 20 Dec 2023 11:32 UTC

In article <20231220102228.000030ab@ntlworld.invalid>,
The Happy Hippy <the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid> wrote:

> You are

It's about YOU, sick nazoid piglet. Not ME.

From posts by "Happy Hippy":

"I can slaughter Jews if you want, and I can do it far nearer to home. I can
deliver you a veritable bloodbath of dead Jews if you want; men, women and
children,. Even their pets too, if that's what you want. How about we start
with your wife ?

Or maybe you are hoping that Israel will be your proxy killing machine ?

Well fuck you George. I know you are sick in mind and body and maybe that's
because the God you don't believe in has chosen to lay you low like the
worthless piece of shit you are. You want to see blood flowing ? That can be
arranged. Maybe I should come round and wipe the whole sickening stain of
the Yates family away, and show you and your Zionist war-mongering buddies
exactly what this death and destruction you are cheer-leading for really
means ? What do you think Ron ?"

-----------------------

"I am pretty sure such egregious libellous defamation that I could not and would not condemn Hamas, a proscribed
terrorist group in the UK, is actionable."

"But it's a lot of effort. Probably the best course is to just forward what our interactions have been to those who
do deeply care about such things. I'll have to ask my acquaintance who works at Hendon Training College who that
would be."

----------------------

"Robinson should consider himself lucky. It wasn't that long ago it was
government policy and the will of the British people to kill fascists. Many
did, and Britain thanks them for that.

If the government, authorities, the law, won't deal with a problem then the
people have to take the matter into their own hands."

-----------------------

"It's a universal encompassing opinion I have on all parents who drag their
kids into the public spotlight. Don't do it. Don't make your kids fair game
for a backlash to selfishly advantage yourself. Because once they are in the
spotlight they become fair game. That's just how it is."

Re: Left wing mob supporting a foreign government stages an insurrection in DC

<20231220154029.000064db@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13778&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13778

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
insurrection in DC
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2023 15:40:29 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Wed, 20 Dec 2023 15:40 UTC

On Wed, 20 Dec 2023 11:32:52 +0000 (UTC)
Loose Cannon <efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm> wrote:

> In article <20231220102228.000030ab@ntlworld.invalid>,
> The Happy Hippy <the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid> wrote:
>
> > You are
>
> It's about YOU, sick nazoid piglet. Not ME.

You are the trolling cunt who says they would be happy to see Americans murdered for exercising their right to protest, exercising their right to free speech -

<quotes>

Let's pray that someone gets mad enough to spray them with bullets.

And sure, shooting them would have been a crime, but still, I'd be
happy to see it take place.

</quotes>

Your words. Own them.