April is the cruellest month... -- Thomas Stearns Eliot

aus+uk / uk.current-events.terrorism / Re: Where's Epstein ?

SubjectAuthor
* Where's Epstein ?JeSSe
`* Where's Epstein ?The Happy Hippy
 `* Where's Epstein ?JeSSe
  `* Where's Epstein ?The Happy Hippy
   `* Where's Epstein ?JeSSe
    `* Where's Epstein ?The Happy Hippy
     `- Where's Epstein ?JeSSe

1
Where's Epstein ?

<1P1gN.17107$t8cc.16157@fx06.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13702&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13702

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Subject: Where's Epstein ?
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2023 15:19:08 -0500
 by: JeSSe - Mon, 18 Dec 2023 20:19 UTC

Dead, as planned, so he couldn't turn on the corrupt pedo wingnuts.

Gates would be a major wingnut snare but I think its safe to say, like
pedo xiden, he is protected and will buy his way out of consequences -
At least we now know why his wife divorced him.

```````````````````````

Bill Gates is accused of being pictured with one of Jeffrey Epstein's
alleged victims in photo taken by the pedophile financier himself in
March 2014 - years after Epstein's 2008 conviction for soliciting

The new photos shows one of Epstein's alleged victim pictured with
Gates at his Microsoft office after the woman was flown in on the
financier's private jet

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12876991/Bill-Gates-accused-pictured-one-Jeffrey-Epsteins-alleged-victims-photo-taken-pedophile-financier-March-2014-years-Epsteins-2008-conviction-soliciting.html

Re: Where's Epstein ?

<20231218204321.0000565d@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13704&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13704

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Re: Where's Epstein ?
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2023 20:43:21 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Mon, 18 Dec 2023 20:43 UTC

On Mon, 18 Dec 2023 15:19:08 -0500
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

Why don't you ever mention Trump's dubious relationship with Epstein ?

Why don't you ever mention Epstein's dubious relationships with others on America's right wing, like Steve Bannon ?

I guess the QAnon briefings don't include those names. No one wants to embarrass their own.

Re: Where's Epstein ?

<qm2gN.80167$83n7.57030@fx18.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13705&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13705

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2023 15:56:54 -0500
 by: JeSSe - Mon, 18 Dec 2023 20:56 UTC

The Happy Hippy wrote:
> On Mon, 18 Dec 2023 15:19:08 -0500
> JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:
>
> Why don't you ever mention Trump's dubious relationship with Epstein ?

Nothing to it, feel free to start your own thread, Adolf !

Re: Where's Epstein ?

<20231219114250.0000228d@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13716&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13716

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2023 11:42:50 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Tue, 19 Dec 2023 11:42 UTC

On Mon, 18 Dec 2023 15:56:54 -0500
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> The Happy Hippy wrote:
> > On Mon, 18 Dec 2023 15:19:08 -0500
> > JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:
> >
> > Why don't you ever mention Trump's dubious relationship with
> > Epstein ?
>
> Nothing to it, feel free to start your own thread, Adolf !

Adolf ?

You are the one who has always sung the praises of Hitler, Nazi ideology and fascism. But now consider being Hitlerite a bad thing ?

I shouldn't be surprised. You have gone from supporting Putin to backing "JOO BOY" Zelensky, to cheer-leading for Israel, those Jews you used to call "kikes". You have gone from holocaust denial to rejecting far-right calls to eliminate Jews.

It's a funny old world. But welcome back form the dark side. The left is a broad church which always welcomes repentant sinners into its fold.

Re: Where's Epstein ?

<DokgN.68176$xHn7.47130@fx14.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13719&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13719

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2023 12:28:01 -0500
 by: JeSSe - Tue, 19 Dec 2023 17:28 UTC

The Happy Hippy wrote:
> On Mon, 18 Dec 2023 15:56:54 -0500
> JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:
>
>> The Happy Hippy wrote:
>>> On Mon, 18 Dec 2023 15:19:08 -0500
>>> JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:
>>>
>>> Why don't you ever mention Trump's dubious relationship with
>>> Epstein ?
>>
>> Nothing to it, feel free to start your own thread, Adolf !

> You have gone from supporting Putin to backing "JOO BOY" Zelensky,

I have ?
If I was a putin supporter, by god, then me and you would have really
been on the same page these past couple years of commie invasion !
Don't suppose you'd have any details of this alleged putin support of mine ?

Of course not, more empty lies from a lying nigger, throwing out horse
shit to see if any sticks - From a hippycrit who loves dead jews but
hates the living.

From a guy who can go from crying about Anne Frank to threatening to
mass murder jewish woman & children.

Re: Where's Epstein ?

<20231219203106.00000633@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13742&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13742

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2023 20:31:06 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Tue, 19 Dec 2023 20:31 UTC

On Tue, 19 Dec 2023 12:28:01 -0500
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> The Happy Hippy wrote:
> > On Mon, 18 Dec 2023 15:56:54 -0500
> > JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> >> Nothing to it, feel free to start your own thread, Adolf !
>

> > You have gone from supporting Putin to backing "JOO BOY" Zelensky,
> >

> I have ?
> If I was a putin supporter, by god, then me and you would have really
> been on the same page these past couple years of commie invasion !

Illogical. You switched support from Putin to Zelensky near the time the invasion occurred, when you realised Ukraine had real Nazis, turned on Russia's pretend Nazis.

Re: Where's Epstein ?

<ajngN.76226$p%Mb.49578@fx15.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13746&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13746

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2023 15:47:02 -0500
 by: JeSSe - Tue, 19 Dec 2023 20:47 UTC

The Happy Hippy wrote:
> On Tue, 19 Dec 2023 12:28:01 -0500
> JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:
>
>> The Happy Hippy wrote:

>>> You have gone from supporting Putin to backing "JOO BOY" Zelensky,
>>>

>> I have ?
>> If I was a putin supporter, by god, then me and you would have really
>> been on the same page these past couple years of commie invasion !
>
> Illogical. You switched support from Putin to Zelensky near the time the invasion occurred, when you realised Ukraine had real Nazis, turned on Russia's pretend Nazis.
>
> Don't suppose you'd have any details of this alleged putin support of mine ?

> Of course not, more empty lies from a lying nigger, throwing out horse shit to see if any sticks - From a hippycrit who loves dead jews but hates the living.

Post evidence of your lies or just STFU, I have never "supported putin"
you putin whore.