From: efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm (Loose Cannon)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Is he a fascist? He wants to kill Jews: check. He tries to silence the opposition: check. He wants his political opponents to be killed: check. He hates children: I dunno, guess he gets a "bonus"?
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2023 23:37:06 +0000 (UTC)
Originator: rjac@shell02.TheWorld.com (spamming/forging jew wannabe nazoid PAEDO Andrew 'Andrzej' Baron aka SHEIN)
 by: Loose Cannon - Tue, 19 Dec 2023 23:37 UTC

From posts by "Happy Hippy":

"I can slaughter Jews if you want, and I can do it far nearer to home. I can
deliver you a veritable bloodbath of dead Jews if you want; men, women and
children,. Even their pets too, if that's what you want. How about we start
with your wife ?

Or maybe you are hoping that Israel will be your proxy killing machine ?

Well fuck you George. I know you are sick in mind and body and maybe that's
because the God you don't believe in has chosen to lay you low like the
worthless piece of shit you are. You want to see blood flowing ? That can be
arranged. Maybe I should come round and wipe the whole sickening stain of
the Yates family away, and show you and your Zionist war-mongering buddies
exactly what this death and destruction you are cheer-leading for really
means ? What do you think Ron ?"

-----------------------

"I am pretty sure such egregious libellous defamation that I could not and would not condemn Hamas, a proscribed
terrorist group in the UK, is actionable."

"But it's a lot of effort. Probably the best course is to just forward what our interactions have been to those who
do deeply care about such things. I'll have to ask my acquaintance who works at Hendon Training College who that
would be."

----------------------

"Robinson should consider himself lucky. It wasn't that long ago it was
government policy and the will of the British people to kill fascists. Many
did, and Britain thanks them for that.

If the government, authorities, the law, won't deal with a problem then the
people have to take the matter into their own hands."

-----------------------

"It's a universal encompassing opinion I have on all parents who drag their
kids into the public spotlight. Don't do it. Don't make your kids fair game
for a backlash to selfishly advantage yourself. Because once they are in the
spotlight they become fair game. That's just how it is."

Re: Is he a fascist? He wants to kill Jews: check. He tries to silence the opposition: check. He wants his political opponents to be killed: check. He hates children: I dunno, guess he gets a "bonus"?

<20231220004736.00000ba5@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13756&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13756

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Re: Is he a fascist? He wants to kill Jews: check. He tries to
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2023 00:47:36 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Wed, 20 Dec 2023 00:47 UTC

On Tue, 19 Dec 2023 23:37:06 +0000 (UTC)
Loose Cannon <efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm> wrote:

You are a tedious trolling cunt who says they would be happy to see Americans murdered for exercising their right to protest, exercising their right to free speech -

<quotes>

Let's pray that someone gets mad enough to spray them with bullets.

And sure, shooting them would have been a crime, but still, I'd be
happy to see it take place.

</quotes>

Your words. There is not much else to say.