From: efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm (Loose Cannon)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: A sane person speaks out
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2023 21:54:25 +0000 (UTC)
Originator: rjac@shell02.TheWorld.com (Humans against SPAMMING sub-human Andrew 'Andrzej' Baron)
 by: Loose Cannon - Wed, 20 Dec 2023 21:54 UTC

'Built By Aliens': Chess Legend Kasparov Blasts CNN For Referring To 'Alleged Hamas Tunnel'

Chess legend and political activist Garry Kasparov, who was the youngest-ever undisputed world champion at the age
of 22 and was ranked the number one player in the world for an astonishing 21 consecutive years, mocked CNN for
calling the huge terror tunnel built by Hamas an "alleged Hamas tunnel."

"There has to be a balance where the news media can cite a source without independent confirmation but while also
recognizing obvious facts instead of casting doubt," he continued. "I think it’s an overreaction to falling for the
Hamas hospital hoax, although most still cite Hamas propaganda. But 'alleged Hamas tunnel' is absurd. But I'd be
interested in estimates of how much it cost, where the materials came from, how much $ from the UN & EU."

https://www.dailywire.com/news/built-by-aliens-chess-legend-kasparov-blasts-cnn-for-referring-to-alleged-hamas-tunnel