Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Subject: Poor racist terrorist supporter hippy, reduced to ad nauseum bot like
copy/paste replies from getting kicked in the nuts every day
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2023 17:48:42 -0500
 by: JeSSe - Wed, 20 Dec 2023 22:48 UTC

Hippy just checks whatever remains of his drug fried brain at the door,
and lets his arse do the talking !
And he calls others "trolling cunts" ??
No, his thin wingnut skin has been terminally perforated, and he reacts
in the only way he knows how - By reverting to grade school, by crawling
back in his mums foul womb.

LOL - You ought to repent for your murderous threats against jewish
woman and children BEFORE you go to hell, not after.

> I can slaughter Jews if you want, and I can do it far nearer to home. I can
> deliver you a veritable bloodbath of dead Jews if you want; men, women and
> children,. Even their pets too, if that's what you want. How about we start
> with your wife ?
>
> Or maybe you are hoping that Israel will be your proxy killing machine ?
>
> Well fuck you George. I know you are sick in mind and body and maybe that's
> because the God you don't believe in has chosen to lay you low like the
> worthless piece of shit you are. You want to see blood flowing ? That can be
> arranged. Maybe I should come round and wipe the whole sickening stain of
> the Yates family away, and show you and your Zionist war-mongering buddies
> exactly what this death and destruction you are cheer-leading for really
> means ? What do you think Ron ?

Re: Poor racist terrorist supporter hippy, reduced to ad nauseum bot like copy/paste replies from getting kicked in the nuts every day

<20231220230256.000005bf@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13802&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13802

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Re: Poor racist terrorist supporter hippy, reduced to ad nauseum
bot like copy/paste replies from getting kicked in the nuts every day
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2023 23:02:56 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Wed, 20 Dec 2023 23:02 UTC

On Wed, 20 Dec 2023 17:48:42 -0500
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

You are a sick in the head evil fuck who believes, in your own words -

<quotes>

The "holocaust" is by far the very best thing that has ever happened to jews.

Slavery is the best thing that ever happened to blacks.

</quotes>

Re: Poor racist terrorist supporter hippy, reduced to ad nauseum bot like copy/paste replies from getting kicked in the nuts every day

<kDNgN.91349$Wp_8.31732@fx17.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13806&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13806

Subject: Re: Poor racist terrorist supporter hippy, reduced to ad nauseum bot
like copy/paste replies from getting kicked in the nuts every day
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2023 21:43:28 -0500
 by: JeSSe - Thu, 21 Dec 2023 02:43 UTC

The Happy Hippy wrote:

> On Wed, 20 Dec 2023 17:48:42 -0500

> Hippy just checks whatever remains of his drug fried brain at the door, and lets his arse do the talking !
> And he calls others "trolling cunts" ??
> No, his thin wingnut skin has been terminally perforated, and he reacts in the only way he knows how - By reverting to grade school, by crawling back in his mums foul womb.
>
> LOL - You ought to repent for your murderous threats against jewish woman and children BEFORE you go to hell, not after.
>
>> I can slaughter Jews if you want, and I can do it far nearer to home. I can
>> deliver you a veritable bloodbath of dead Jews if you want; men, women and
>> children,. Even their pets too, if that's what you want. How about we start
>> with your wife ?
>>
>> Or maybe you are hoping that Israel will be your proxy killing machine ?
>>
>> Well fuck you George. I know you are sick in mind and body and maybe that's
>> because the God you don't believe in has chosen to lay you low like the
>> worthless piece of shit you are. You want to see blood flowing ? That can be
>> arranged. Maybe I should come round and wipe the whole sickening stain of
>> the Yates family away, and show you and your Zionist war-mongering buddies
>> exactly what this death and destruction you are cheer-leading for really
>> means ? What do you think Ron ?

Try making those threats today and you'll get your cellar door kicked down