From: efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm (Loose Cannon)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: This made 98 percent in the West Bank and Gaza feel more proud to be Palestinian
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2023 09:26:57 +0000 (UTC)
Originator: rjac@shell02.TheWorld.com (??? The Reverend)
 by: Loose Cannon - Wed, 20 Dec 2023 09:26 UTC

Next, a CCTV footage in a kindergarten. Photos of cartoon characters on the walls, small chairs and chalkboards. A
lone teacher is hiding in a room. She is trying to use kid nap pads to cover her body. A pair of Hamas terrorists
enter the school, searching room by room. They reach her room, look in, and fire at her.

One of the terrorists enters the room, makes sure she is dead, and then puts her on his shoulder and carries her
away.

The video cuts to Hamas Go Pro footage of their vehicles arriving to the festival, terrorists jumping out of the
back of their trucks and immediately firing into the crowd of teenagers running through the field. One of the Hamas
heavy machine guns mounted in the back of a pickup opens fire.

Another scene shows Hamas in a Kibbutz screaming at a dead elderly man lying on the ground. Multiple terrorist step
on the dead man's head. One of the terrorists asks for the garden hoe nearby. The Hamas terrorist takes the hoe and
repeatedly strikes at the old man's throat trying to behead the man. With each swing the terrorist screams "Allahu
Akbar!"

In another scene a Hamas terrorist takes a knife and quickly severs the head of an IDF soldier with his helmet still
on his head. Once the terrorist cuts entirely through, he picks up the soldier's head and walks off with it leaving
his body behind. Another photo shows just heads found in a field flattened from some type of smashing.

There are also many photos of dead children and babies. Some where they were found, others in body bags. Young
children still in their Disney Mickey Mouse or Stitch pajamas. Some burned and mutilated.

Re: This made 98 percent in the West Bank and Gaza feel more proud to be Palestinian

<20231220103042.00001c81@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13767&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13767

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Re: This made 98 percent in the West Bank and Gaza feel more proud
to be Palestinian
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2023 10:30:42 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Wed, 20 Dec 2023 10:30 UTC

On Wed, 20 Dec 2023 09:26:57 +0000 (UTC)
Loose Cannon <efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm> wrote:

Other propaganda is available.

Re: This made 98 percent in the West Bank and Gaza feel more proud to be Palestinian

<ulujo7$a5o$4@pcls7.std.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13771&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13771

From: efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm (Loose Cannon)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
to be Palestinian
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2023 11:38:47 +0000 (UTC)
Originator: rjac@shell02.TheWorld.com (??? The Reverend)
 by: Loose Cannon - Wed, 20 Dec 2023 11:38 UTC

In article <20231220103042.00001c81@ntlworld.invalid>,
The Happy Hippy <the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid> wrote:

> Other propaganda is available.

Facts are facts, you stupid Hamas whore.

Re: This made 98 percent in the West Bank and Gaza feel more proud to be Palestinian

<20231220152658.00007852@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13774&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13774

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
to be Palestinian
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2023 15:26:58 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Wed, 20 Dec 2023 15:26 UTC

On Wed, 20 Dec 2023 11:38:47 +0000 (UTC)
Loose Cannon <efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm> wrote:

> you stupid Hamas whore.

You are a trolling cunt who says they would be happy to see Americans murdered for exercising their right to protest, exercising their right to free speech -

<quotes>

Let's pray that someone gets mad enough to spray them with bullets.

And sure, shooting them would have been a crime, but still, I'd be
happy to see it take place.

</quotes>

Your words. There is not much else to say.

Re: This made 98 percent in the West Bank and Gaza feel more proud to be Palestinian

<ByIgN.92866$83n7.78951@fx18.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13786&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13786

Subject: Re: This made 98 percent in the West Bank and Gaza feel more proud to
be Palestinian
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2023 15:57:05 -0500
 by: JeSSe - Wed, 20 Dec 2023 20:57 UTC

The Happy Hippy wrote:
> On Wed, 20 Dec 2023 11:38:47 +0000 (UTC)
> Loose Cannon <efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm> wrote:
>
>> you stupid Hamas whore.
>
> I am a trolling cunt who said I would be happy to see Jews mass murdered because a Jew named Ron/George was mean to me on the usenet - And yes, that includes Jew woman & children, even their pets [just like hamas did Oct 7th].

Sick fuck, you ought to repent before going to HELL

Re: This made 98 percent in the West Bank and Gaza feel more proud to be Palestinian

<20231220222449.00001e16@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13794&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13794

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
to be Palestinian
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2023 22:24:49 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Wed, 20 Dec 2023 22:24 UTC

On Wed, 20 Dec 2023 15:57:05 -0500
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> Sick fuck, you ought to repent before going to HELL

Highly amusing from someone who wrote, and meant it -

</quote>

So in essence, the "holocaust" [so-called], is by far the very best thing
that has ever happened to jews.

</quote>

Re: This made 98 percent in the West Bank and Gaza feel more proud to be Palestinian

<xWJgN.8831$STLe.3342@fx34.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13797&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13797

be Palestinian
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2023 17:30:52 -0500
 by: JeSSe - Wed, 20 Dec 2023 22:30 UTC

The Happy Hippy wrote:
> On Wed, 20 Dec 2023 15:57:05 -0500
> JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:
>
>> Sick fuck, you ought to repent before going to HELL
>
> Highly amusing from someone who wrote, and meant it -
>
> </quote>
>
> So in essence, the "holocaust" [so-called], is by far the very best thing
> that has ever happened to jews.
>
> </quote>

Would they have got Israel without it ?
No.
I rest my case.
Same as slavery is the best thing that ever happened to blacks.

I know, hard, cold truth is impossible for you wingnuts to understand or
digest.
More copy/paste drivel in reply ?

Re: This made 98 percent in the West Bank and Gaza feel more proud to be Palestinian

<20231220224012.00006183@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13798&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13798

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
to be Palestinian
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2023 22:40:12 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Wed, 20 Dec 2023 22:40 UTC

On Wed, 20 Dec 2023 17:30:52 -0500
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> The Happy Hippy wrote:
> > On Wed, 20 Dec 2023 15:57:05 -0500
> > JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:
> >
> >> Sick fuck, you ought to repent before going to HELL
> >
> > Highly amusing from someone who wrote, and meant it -
> >
> > </quote>
> >
> > So in essence, the "holocaust" [so-called], is by far the very best
> > thing that has ever happened to jews.
> >
> > </quote>

> Same as slavery is the best thing that ever happened to blacks.

Seems you really do want to prove you are a sick evil cunt.

You don't need to.

Re: This made 98 percent in the West Bank and Gaza feel more proud to be Palestinian

<nFNgN.91350$Wp_8.39280@fx17.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13807&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13807

be Palestinian
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2023 21:45:39 -0500
 by: JeSSe - Thu, 21 Dec 2023 02:45 UTC

The Happy Hippy wrote:
> On Wed, 20 Dec 2023 17:30:52 -0500
> JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:
>
>> The Happy Hippy wrote:

>>> Highly amusing from someone who wrote, and meant it -
>>>
>>> </quote>
>>>
>>> So in essence, the "holocaust" [so-called], is by far the very best
>>> thing that has ever happened to jews.
>>>
>>> </quote>
>
>> Same as slavery is the best thing that ever happened to blacks.
>
> Seems you really do want to prove you are a sick evil cunt.
>
> You don't need to.

Oh ok, so you'd think they'd greatly prefer living in a mud hut in Sudan
eating dirt than being able to smash & grab anything they want and
eating free food until their hearts give out, yeah ok sure.