From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: All lives matter
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2023 15:32:20 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Thu, 21 Dec 2023 15:32 UTC

https://www.timesofisrael.com/liveblog_entry/macron-says-fighting-terror-does-not-mean-to-flatten-gaza

<quotes>

Macron says fighting terror does not mean 'to flatten Gaza'

"We cannot let the idea take root that an efficient fight against terrorism implies to flatten Gaza or attack civilian populations indiscriminately," Macron tells the France 5 broadcaster.

He calls on Israel "to stop this response because it is not appropriate, because all lives are worth the same and we defend them."

</quotes>

Macron will be dismissed as a "nazoid piglet" by pro-Israel propagandists, demonised and insulted for not supporting Israel, and for simply being French by others.

But most in the world see it how Macron does, that whatever excuse Israel believes she has for doing so, Israel has stepped way beyond what is acceptable to right thinking folk.

Criticism and condemnation of Israel, Netanyahu and his far right government, is not supporting Hams.

Criticising and condemning Hamas does not grant Israel a free pass to murder, indulge in collective punishment, or pursue a course of genocide.

It seems only Israel, America and pro-Israel propagandists, believe that it does. And there are a god many Israelis who say it doesn't.

Those Israelis are also be deemed "nazoid piglets" by propagandists. Such Propagandists don't support Israelis; they only support Netanyahu and the far right, Israeli fascists, and the evil those fascists indulge in

Their demonising people as "nazoid piglet" is is simply projection, gas-lighting, by those who are the true fascists, the real nazoid piglets.