Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Subject: Oh joy, 10 "Americans" released by kidnapping aztecs
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2023 14:00:07 -0500
 by: JeSSe - Thu, 21 Dec 2023 19:00 UTC

As you might imagine, nothing "American" looking about any of them, they
are all recycled aztecs.

Obvious problem with the Bolsheviks paying ransom for kidnap victims is
it will only lead to more kidnappings, 100% guaranteed. When 3rd world
grifters succeed in extorting gringos, a whole industry will be established.
Also, the prisoners we are swapping are all convicted criminals tried in
a court of law, whereas what we get in return are just random people
kidnapped for the express purpose of extortion.

But to no ones surprise, they have gauged the ultra soft Bolsheviks
correctly, and got what they wanted.

So what do we to to stop it ?
Nothing. Any "American" knows damn well that going to a failed narco
state like Venezuela comes with risks, and that risk is entirely of
their own concern.
Most are drawn there for some stinky jungle pussy, I think we can do
without these scholars. Just as soon as the narcos realize that we don't
give a shit about them, the kidnappings drop to near 0 [they will still
take a few to try to extort the families]

`````````````

Joyful Americans land in Texas after being freed by Venezuela as part of
a prisoner swap

Americans freed by Venezuelan President Nicolas Maduro in a US
prisoner swap have been photographed landing at a military base in San
Antonio, Texas
The individuals were seen exiting a plane upon arrival at Joint
Base San Antonio Kelly Annex Wednesday, hours after the US release of
Alex Saab, a Maduro ally
Biden said he made the 'difficult decision' to absolve Saab so he
could free prisoners opposed to the regime, including the 10 American
citizens

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12888381/americans-land-prisoner-swap-venezuela.html