If opportunity came disguised as temptation, one knock would be enough.

aus+uk / uk.current-events.terrorism / Why would someone post an article with the title "Lying white Republican expelled from Congress", when referring to George Santos?

SubjectAuthor
* Why would someone post an article with the title "Lying white Republican expelleLoose Cannon
+* Why would someone post an article with the title "Lying whiteJeSSe

1
Why would someone post an article with the title "Lying white Republican expelled from Congress", when referring to George Santos?

<um287i$q3r$1@pcls7.std.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13821&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13821

From: efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm (Loose Cannon)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Why would someone post an article with the title "Lying white Republican expelled from Congress", when referring to George Santos?
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2023 20:46:42 +0000 (UTC)
Originator: rjac@shell02.TheWorld.com (spamming/forging jew wannabe nazoid PAEDO Andrew 'Andrzej' Baron aka SHEIN)
 by: Loose Cannon - Thu, 21 Dec 2023 20:46 UTC

There are two possible reasons:

1) He's lying through his teeth, and hoping no one will catch him. In
that case, he's both a liar and stupid beyond belief.

2) He is so utterly stupid, and so utterly blinded by his hatred of
White people, that he really believed that George Santos is "White"(!!).

Either way, he's utterly fucked.

The fact that he will refuse to answer the question, does not help him.

The fact that he also posted the following, does not help him either.

From a post by "Happy Hippy":

<quote>

I can slaughter Jews if you want, and I can do it far nearer to home. I can
deliver you a veritable bloodbath of dead Jews if you want; men, women and
children,. Even their pets too, if that's what you want. How about we start
with your wife ?

Or maybe you are hoping that Israel will be your proxy killing machine ?

Well fuck you George. I know you are sick in mind and body and maybe that's
because the God you don't believe in has chosen to lay you low like the
worthless piece of shit you are. You want to see blood flowing ? That can be
arranged. Maybe I should come round and wipe the whole sickening stain of
the Yates family away, and show you and your Zionist war-mongering buddies
exactly what this death and destruction you are cheer-leading for really
means ? What do you think Ron ?

</quote>

Re: Why would someone post an article with the title "Lying white Republican expelled from Congress", when referring to George Santos?

<yD1hN.11509$Iswd.920@fx05.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13822&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13822

Subject: Re: Why would someone post an article with the title "Lying white
Republican expelled from Congress", when referring to George Santos?
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2023 15:55:57 -0500
 by: JeSSe - Thu, 21 Dec 2023 20:55 UTC

Loose Cannon wrote:
> There are two possible reasons:
>
> 1) He's lying through his teeth, and hoping no one will catch him. In
> that case, he's both a liar and stupid beyond belief.
>
> 2) He is so utterly stupid, and so utterly blinded by his hatred of
> White people, that he really believed that George Santos is "White"(!!).
>
> Either way, he's utterly fucked.
>
> The fact that he will refuse to answer the question, does not help him.

Yep.
Should have been content with "lying Republican" but he was compelled to
sneak some race baiting demonization in there - After years of
observation I conclude that he is terminally compulsive, he has no "self
control" as us sane humans know it.
His wingnut impulses override, by far, any dormant common sense or
restraint he may have once had, and lead him into comical errors like
this quite often.

Ignoring his own fuckups is akin to a little child running away and
slamming the door when caught stealing cookies, would actually be
hilarious if not so pathetic.

Re: Why would someone post an article with the title "Lying white Republican expelled from Congress", when referring to George Santos?

<20231221211310.00001a3a@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13824&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13824

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Republican expelled from Congress", when referring to George Santos?
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2023 21:13:10 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Thu, 21 Dec 2023 21:13 UTC

On Thu, 21 Dec 2023 20:46:42 +0000 (UTC)
Loose Cannon <efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm> wrote:

You are a trolling cunt who says they would be happy to see Americans murdered for exercising their right to protest, exercising their right to free speech -

<quotes>

Let's pray that someone gets mad enough to spray them with bullets.

And sure, shooting them would have been a crime, but still, I'd be
happy to see it take place.

</quotes>

Your words. There is not much else to say.

Re: Why would someone post an article with the title "Lying white Republican expelled from Congress", when referring to George Santos?

<20231221211933.00007f42@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13826&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13826

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Republican expelled from Congress", when referring to George Santos?
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2023 21:19:33 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Thu, 21 Dec 2023 21:19 UTC

On Thu, 21 Dec 2023 15:55:57 -0500
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> Ignoring his own fuckups

What fuckup ?

<quote>

People make mistakes, but this was obviously an intentional lie.

</quote>

Re: Why would someone post an article with the title "Lying white Republican expelled from Congress", when referring to George Santos?

<4o2hN.74385$PuZ9.60432@fx11.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13827&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13827

Republican expelled from Congress", when referring to George Santos?
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2023 16:47:43 -0500
 by: JeSSe - Thu, 21 Dec 2023 21:47 UTC

The Happy Hippy wrote:
> On Thu, 21 Dec 2023 15:55:57 -0500
> JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:
>
>> Ignoring his own fuckups
>
> What fuckup ?

Claiming that someone with parents named "Fátima Aziza Caruso Horta
Devolder and Gercino Antônio dos Santos Jr." is white.

Don't play dumb, you do that best when not trying.

Re: Why would someone post an article with the title "Lying white Republican expelled from Congress", when referring to George Santos?

<um2de8$b54$4@pcls7.std.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13828&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13828

From: efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm (Loose Cannon)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Republican expelled from Congress", when referring to George Santos?
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2023 22:15:36 +0000 (UTC)
Originator: rjac@shell02.TheWorld.com (spamming/forging jew wannabe nazoid PAEDO Andrew 'Andrzej' Baron aka SHEIN)
 by: Loose Cannon - Thu, 21 Dec 2023 22:15 UTC

In article <20231221211310.00001a3a@ntlworld.invalid>,
The Happy Hippy <the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid> wrote:

[flush]

Why can't you answer, you horribly stupid and lame nazoid piglet?

Why would someone post an article with the title "Lying white Republican
expelled from Congress", when referring to George Santos?

Do you *enjoy* portraying yourself as a pathetic, lying retard?

Isn't being a nazoid piglet, a scumbag who hates children, a POS
who tries to silence the opposition by threatening them with legal
action, and a Hamas whore -- bad enough?

Re: Why would someone post an article with the title "Lying white Republican expelled from Congress", when referring to George Santos?

<20231221224155.000002dd@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13831&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13831

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Republican expelled from Congress", when referring to George Santos?
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2023 22:41:55 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Thu, 21 Dec 2023 22:41 UTC

On Thu, 21 Dec 2023 16:47:43 -0500
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> The Happy Hippy wrote:
> > On Thu, 21 Dec 2023 15:55:57 -0500
> > JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:
> >
> >> Ignoring his own fuckups
> >
> > What fuckup ?
>

> Claiming that someone with parents named "Fátima Aziza Caruso Horta
> Devolder and Gercino Antônio dos Santos Jr." is white.
>
> Don't play dumb, you do that best when not trying.

<quote>

People make mistakes, but this was obviously an intentional lie.

</quote>

Re: Why would someone post an article with the title "Lying white Republican expelled from Congress", when referring to George Santos?

<20231221224302.00004a28@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13832&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13832

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Republican expelled from Congress", when referring to George Santos?
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2023 22:43:02 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Thu, 21 Dec 2023 22:43 UTC

On Thu, 21 Dec 2023 22:15:36 +0000 (UTC)
Loose Cannon <efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm> wrote:

You are a trolling cunt who says they would be happy to see Americans murdered for exercising their right to protest, exercising their right to free speech -

<quotes>

Let's pray that someone gets mad enough to spray them with bullets.

And sure, shooting them would have been a crime, but still, I'd be
happy to see it take place.

</quotes>

Your words. There is not much else to say.

Re: Why would someone post an article with the title "Lying white Republican expelled from Congress", when referring to George Santos?

<6s3hN.44545$q3F7.22734@fx45.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13834&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13834

Republican expelled from Congress", when referring to George Santos?
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2023 18:00:17 -0500
 by: JeSSe - Thu, 21 Dec 2023 23:00 UTC

The Happy Hippy wrote:
> On Thu, 21 Dec 2023 16:47:43 -0500
> JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:
>
>> The Happy Hippy wrote:

>>> What fuckup ?
>>

>> Claiming that someone with parents named "Fátima Aziza Caruso Horta
>> Devolder and Gercino Antônio dos Santos Jr." is white.
>>
>> Don't play dumb, you do that best when not trying.
>
> <quote>
>
> People make mistakes, but this was obviously an intentional lie.
>
> </quote>

On record admitting that you intentionally lie, now that is progress.

Now that you have been coaxed out of your shell, next step is admitting
your intent was to demonize the white race - Which leads to the question
of why you hate whites so much.

Re: Why would someone post an article with the title "Lying white Republican expelled from Congress", when referring to George Santos?

<20231222115950.00006551@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13842&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13842

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Republican expelled from Congress", when referring to George Santos?
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2023 11:59:50 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Fri, 22 Dec 2023 11:59 UTC

On Thu, 21 Dec 2023 18:00:17 -0500
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> next step is admitting your intent was to demonize the white race

When I asked how fucking retarded you are; it was a genuine question.

It also appears to have been a rhetorical one.

Re: Why would someone post an article with the title "Lying white Republican expelled from Congress", when referring to George Santos?

<um3v8c$apd$3@pcls7.std.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13845&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13845

From: efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm (Loose Cannon)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Republican expelled from Congress", when referring to George Santos?
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2023 12:25:48 +0000 (UTC)
Originator: rjac@shell02.TheWorld.com (spamming/forging jew wannabe nazoid PAEDO Andrew 'Andrzej' Baron aka SHEIN)
 by: Loose Cannon - Fri, 22 Dec 2023 12:25 UTC

In article <20231222115950.00006551@ntlworld.invalid>,
The Happy Hippy <the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid> wrote:

> When I asked how fucking retarded you are; it was a genuine question.

A 'tarded nazoid piglet who claimed that Santos is "White", is calling
other people "fucking retarded".

Take those Hamas dicks out of your throat, piglet. The lack of
oxygen is killing the five brain cells you still have.

Re: Why would someone post an article with the title "Lying white Republican expelled from Congress", when referring to George Santos?

<20231222134009.000017ec@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13849&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13849

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Republican expelled from Congress", when referring to George Santos?
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2023 13:40:09 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Fri, 22 Dec 2023 13:40 UTC

On Fri, 22 Dec 2023 12:25:48 +0000 (UTC)