Power, like a desolating pestilence, Pollutes whate'er it touches... -- Percy Bysshe Shelley

aus+uk / uk.current-events.terrorism / Israel racks up the body count

SubjectAuthor
* Israel racks up the body countThe Happy Hippy
`* Israel racks up the body countTWP
 +* Israel racks up the body countLoose Cannon
 |`- Israel racks up the body countThe Happy Hippy
 `* Israel racks up the body countThe Happy Hippy
  `- Israel racks up the body countThe Happy Hippy

1
Israel racks up the body count

<20231221221904.00005715@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13829&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13829

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Israel racks up the body count
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2023 22:19:04 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Thu, 21 Dec 2023 22:19 UTC

https://www.timesofisrael.com/liveblog_entry/idf-has-killed-2000-hamas-operatives-since-truce-ended-on-december-1-spokesman

<quote>

IDF Spokesman Rear Adm. Daniel Hagari says that since the end of the temporary ceasefire in the Gaza Strip on December 1, the military has killed more than 2,000 Hamas operatives in strikes and during ground combat.

</quote>

Most of them babies, children, mothers, father grannies,, healthcare workers and journalists.

Everything is going to plan so far.

Re: Israel racks up the body count

<PxAhN.22768$RCGb.13085@fx10.ams1>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13888&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13888

From: ngspammersad@yahoo.com (TWP)
Subject: Re: Israel racks up the body count
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Sat, 23 Dec 2023 12:39:11 GMT
 by: TWP - Sat, 23 Dec 2023 12:39 UTC

On Thu, 21 Dec 2023 22:19:04 +0000, The Happy Hippy wrote:

> https://www.timesofisrael.com/liveblog_entry/idf-has-killed-2000-hamas-
operatives-since-truce-ended-on-december-1-spokesman

> <quote>
>
> IDF Spokesman Rear Adm. Daniel Hagari says that since the end of the
> temporary ceasefire in the Gaza Strip on December 1, the military has
> killed more than 2,000 Hamas operatives in strikes and during ground
> combat.
>
> </quote>
>
> Most of them babies, children, mothers, father grannies,, healthcare
> workers and journalists.
>
> Everything is going to plan so far.

It probably is going to plan. It's strange to think in these days of
drones that can loiter for days and facial recognition the preferred way
of getting someone is to blow them up and anyone else who happens to be
standing too close at the time.

https://www.newscientist.com/article/2146703-even-a-mask-wont-hide-you-
from-the-latest-face-recognition-tech/

Re: Israel racks up the body count

<um6m6e$jil$1@pcls7.std.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13889&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13889

From: efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm (Loose Cannon)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Sat, 23 Dec 2023 13:09:34 +0000 (UTC)
Originator: rjac@shell02.TheWorld.com (spamming/forging jew wannabe nazoid PAEDO Andrew 'Andrzej' Baron aka SHEIN)
 by: Loose Cannon - Sat, 23 Dec 2023 13:09 UTC

In article <PxAhN.22768$RCGb.13085@fx10.ams1>,
TWP <ngspammersad@yahoo.com> wrote:

> It probably is going to plan. It's strange to think in these days of
> drones that can loiter for days and facial recognition the preferred way
> of getting someone is to blow them up and anyone else who happens to be
> standing too close at the time.

1) The success of "in the wild" face recognition is not that good,
and many errors have been reported.

2) Drones typically fly relatively high. You're not talking about
a security camera in the street, or border control. Further, you
don't usually see a face, when looking from above; and of course,
distance negatively affects the detection success rate.

3) Are you assuming that Israel has a high-quality image database of
all members of the Hamas?

There's a simple way to avoid civilian casualties: the Hamas
should stop hiding amongst them. But, as someone posted here

"Moreover, if you helpfully tell Hamas where you are going to bomb,
that is where Hamas is going to put civilians"

"Hamas is still rubbing its hands with glee at the mountains of dead
baby pornography how ever much care was taken."

Also: Report on Hamas' use of human shields in Gaza
https://stratcomcoe.org/cuploads/pfiles/hamas_human_shields.pdf

Etc. etc. etc.

Re: Israel racks up the body count

<20231223203256.00004df1@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13896&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13896

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Sat, 23 Dec 2023 20:32:56 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Sat, 23 Dec 2023 20:32 UTC

On Sat, 23 Dec 2023 13:09:34 +0000 (UTC)
Loose Cannon <efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm> wrote:

> There's a simple way to avoid civilian casualties: the Hamas
> should stop hiding amongst them. But, as someone posted here

You are a trolling cunt who says they would be happy to see Americans murdered for exercising their right to protest, exercising their right to free speech -

<quotes>

Let's pray that someone gets mad enough to spray them with bullets.

And sure, shooting them would have been a crime, but still, I'd be
happy to see it take place.

</quotes>

Your words. There is not much else to say.

Re: Israel racks up the body count

<20231223210151.000055e8@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13900&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13900

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Sat, 23 Dec 2023 21:01:51 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Sat, 23 Dec 2023 21:01 UTC

On Sat, 23 Dec 2023 12:39:11 GMT
TWP <ngspammersad@yahoo.com> wrote:

> On Thu, 21 Dec 2023 22:19:04 +0000, The Happy Hippy wrote:
>
> > https://www.timesofisrael.com/liveblog_entry/idf-has-killed-2000-hamas-
> >
> operatives-since-truce-ended-on-december-1-spokesman
> >
> > <quote>
> >
> > IDF Spokesman Rear Adm. Daniel Hagari says that since the end of the
> > temporary ceasefire in the Gaza Strip on December 1, the military
> > has killed more than 2,000 Hamas operatives in strikes and during
> > ground combat.
> >
> > </quote>
> >
> > Most of them babies, children, mothers, father grannies,, healthcare
> > workers and journalists.
> >
> > Everything is going to plan so far.
>
> It probably is going to plan. It's strange to think in these days of
> drones that can loiter for days and facial recognition the preferred
> way of getting someone is to blow them up and anyone else who happens
> to be standing too close at the time.
>
> https://www.newscientist.com/article/2146703-even-a-mask-wont-hide-you-
> from-the-latest-face-recognition-tech/

Israel has chosen to drop the largest most damaging bombs on Gaza as a matter of policy to cause maximum civilian death and destruction.

That allows them to drop bombs on homes next to hospitals, schools, mosques and churches, mostly destroying them and putting them out of action, while pretending they weren't targeted.

Most importantly it allows many more civilians to be murdered while pretending they aren't engaged in genocide.

What has upset so many in the world is Biden having provided Israel with the bombs and munitions to facilitate gencide while crying crocodile tears for the civilian slaughter America has enabled.

Israel and her propagandists want you to believe, that if a Hamas operator happens to be taken to your local hospital, it is entirely acceptable and morally right for them to raze the hospital and the surrounding area to the ground, not care how many they slaughter, kill and maim.

Choosing to do that is pure evil in my book.

Re: Israel racks up the body count

<20231223223559.0000084d@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13905&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13905

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Sat, 23 Dec 2023 22:35:59 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Sat, 23 Dec 2023 22:35 UTC

On Sat, 23 Dec 2023 21:01:51 +0000
The Happy Hippy <the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid> wrote:

> Most importantly it allows many more civilians to be murdered while
> pretending they aren't engaged in genocide.

It seems to me that Al Jazeera and other non-western media are increasingly showing the reality of Israel's genocide; pregnant women dead in the street, bodies piled in the street, crushed beneath rubble, tank and bulldozer tracks, the sort of things the BBC would never show because "it might upset people".

Sometimes people need to be upset, need to see behind the lies and propaganda.