From: efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm (Loose Cannon)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: A lying nazoid piglet, who posted "I can deliver you a veritable bloodbath of dead Jews", will -- obviously -- quote a neo-Nazi organization.
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2023 22:46:04 +0000 (UTC)
Originator: rjac@shell02.TheWorld.com (spamming/forging jew wannabe nazoid PAEDO Andrew 'Andrzej' Baron aka SHEIN)
 by: Loose Cannon - Thu, 21 Dec 2023 22:46 UTC

The Happy Hippy <the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid> wrote:

[trolling flushed]

Since even Gaza sources state that the figure of losses provided
by the Hamas for the Al-Ahli hospital -- which later, as it turned
out, was hit by a Jihad rocket -- was widely exaggerated, and since
you continue to quote the Hamas, then everything you post is
worthless shit.

You keep quoting an Islamofascist, neo-Nazi organization:

Hamas, PA neo-Nazi propaganda and Holocaust denial
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hamas%E2%80%93UNRWA_Holocaust_dispute
https://www.timesofisrael.com/eu-parliament-slams-hateful-palestinian-textbooks-threatens-funding-freeze/

Hamas' dream of world conquest and Islamic rule over the
entire planet, w/o any "Jews or Christian traitors"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wt0Gz7XOuKY
https://www.jpost.com/middle-east/article-765304?dicbo=v2-6NXz5D9

But that's expected. That's what worthless lying nazoid piglets do:
They post worthless, shitty nazoid propaganda.

From a post by "Happy Hippy":

<quote>

I can slaughter Jews if you want, and I can do it far nearer to home. I can
deliver you a veritable bloodbath of dead Jews if you want; men, women and
children,. Even their pets too, if that's what you want. How about we start
with your wife ?

Or maybe you are hoping that Israel will be your proxy killing machine ?

Well fuck you George. I know you are sick in mind and body and maybe that's
because the God you don't believe in has chosen to lay you low like the
worthless piece of shit you are. You want to see blood flowing ? That can be
arranged. Maybe I should come round and wipe the whole sickening stain of
the Yates family away, and show you and your Zionist war-mongering buddies
exactly what this death and destruction you are cheer-leading for really
means ? What do you think Ron ?

</quote>

Re: A lying nazoid piglet, who posted "I can deliver you a veritable bloodbath of dead Jews", will -- obviously -- quote a neo-Nazi organization.

<20231221230358.0000483a@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13835&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13835

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Re: A lying nazoid piglet, who posted "I can deliver you a
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2023 23:03:58 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Thu, 21 Dec 2023 23:03 UTC

On Thu, 21 Dec 2023 22:46:04 +0000 (UTC)
Loose Cannon <efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm> wrote:

You are a trolling cunt who says they would be happy to see Americans murdered for exercising their right to protest, exercising their right to free speech -

<quotes>

Let's pray that someone gets mad enough to spray them with bullets.

And sure, shooting them would have been a crime, but still, I'd be
happy to see it take place.

</quotes>

Your words. There is not much else to say.