From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: It's worse than they tell us
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2023 13:05:27 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Fri, 22 Dec 2023 13:05 UTC

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-67799713

<quote>

The UK is at risk of recession after revised figures showed the economy shrank between July and September.

</quote>

Again ?

I can't recall the lat time the government produced figures which they claimed proved good news which haven't been revised downwards later.

We are simply being fed bullshit all the time.

The latest bullshit is the wishful thinking that next year we will have the most rapid growth amongst European nations. If we see 100% growth we will still be behind America, Canada, Italy and Japan if they see zero increase growth.

And I guess that will also be revised down once it doesn't materialise.