timesharing, n: An access method whereby one computer abuses many people.

aus+uk / uk.current-events.terrorism / Re: Threat Vs No threat

SubjectAuthor
* Threat Vs No threatJeSSe
+* Threat Vs No threatLoose Cannon
|`* Threat Vs No threatJeSSe
| `* Threat Vs No threatLoose Cannon
|  `- Threat Vs No threatJeSSe
`* Threat Vs No threatThe Happy Hippy
 +* Threat Vs No threatLoose Cannon
 |`- Threat Vs No threatThe Happy Hippy
 `* Threat Vs No threatJeSSe
  `- Threat Vs No threatThe Happy Hippy

1
Threat Vs No threat

<SG3hN.93424$Wp_8.41229@fx17.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13836&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13836

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Subject: Threat Vs No threat
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2023 18:16:01 -0500
 by: JeSSe - Thu, 21 Dec 2023 23:16 UTC

Here is what Dukes of Hazzard star John Schneider wrote:

'Mr President, I believe you are guilty of treason and should be
publicly hung'

Here is what "The Happy Hippy wrote:

> I can slaughter Jews if you want, and I can do it far nearer to home. I can
> deliver you a veritable bloodbath of dead Jews if you want; men, women and
> children,. Even their pets too, if that's what you want. How about we start
> with your wife ?
>
> Or maybe you are hoping that Israel will be your proxy killing machine ?
>
> Well fuck you George. I know you are sick in mind and body and maybe that's
> because the God you don't believe in has chosen to lay you low like the
> worthless piece of shit you are. You want to see blood flowing ? That can be
> arranged. Maybe I should come round and wipe the whole sickening stain of
> the Yates family away, and show you and your Zionist war-mongering buddies
> exactly what this death and destruction you are cheer-leading for really
> means ? What do you think Ron ?

Read them again, and ask yourself the following question:
Which do you deem a calculated, personal death threat and which is
freedom of opinion ?

Saying someone should be "publicly hung" because he is guilty of treason
is not threatening at all, and is a sentiment that many millions share
as he continues full on to wreck & bankrupt this once great nation.

Now, if he threatened to personally storm the white house and murder
anyone he can find, including Xiden, grand kids, kids, his wife,
minions, family pets, cause a veritable bloodbath of Bolsheviks, then
that would be a personal death threat worthy of investigation.

``````````````````````````````

Dukes of Hazzard star John Schneider makes death threat against Joe
Biden saying president 'should be publicly hung' in tweet also targeting
son Hunter

Schneider, 63, wrote the concerning message on X on Wednesday
He had been replying to a post by Biden about former president
Donald Trump
The post was deleted but not before social media users began
sharing it

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12891035/Dukes-Hazzard-John-Schneider-biden.html

Re: Threat Vs No threat

<um2jm6$ja6$1@pcls7.std.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13837&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13837

From: efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm (Loose Cannon)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Re: Threat Vs No threat
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2023 00:02:14 +0000 (UTC)
Originator: rjac@shell02.TheWorld.com (spamming/forging jew wannabe nazoid PAEDO Andrew 'Andrzej' Baron aka SHEIN)
 by: Loose Cannon - Fri, 22 Dec 2023 00:02 UTC

In article <SG3hN.93424$Wp_8.41229@fx17.iad>, JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> Here is what Dukes of Hazzard star John Schneider wrote:
>
> 'Mr President, I believe you are guilty of treason and should be
> publicly hung'
>
> Here is what "The Happy Hippy" wrote:

[deleted for brevity]

> Read them again, and ask yourself the following question:
> Which do you deem a calculated, personal death threat and which is
> freedom of opinion ?
>
> Saying someone should be "publicly hung" because he is guilty of treason
> is not threatening at all, and is a sentiment that many millions share
> as he continues full on to wreck & bankrupt this once great nation.
>
> Now, if he threatened to personally storm the white house and murder
> anyone he can find, including Xiden, grand kids, kids, his wife,
> minions, family pets, cause a veritable bloodbath of Bolsheviks, then
> that would be a personal death threat worthy of investigation.

I could do without Schneider's statement, but it's not a murder threat,
and further, it's personal -- unlike dippy's genocidal statement.

From the strictly legal POV, it concerns the President, so that may put
a different spin on it -- I'm hardly a legal expert, let's wait and see.

What do you think about this, BTW?

https://www.newsnationnow.com/politics/2024-election/haley-leads-biden-wsj-poll/

WSJ poll: Haley has 17-point lead over Biden

Re: Threat Vs No threat

<117hN.87849$7sbb.27026@fx16.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13839&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13839

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2023 22:04:28 -0500
 by: JeSSe - Fri, 22 Dec 2023 03:04 UTC

Loose Cannon wrote:
> In article <SG3hN.93424$Wp_8.41229@fx17.iad>, JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:
>
>> Here is what Dukes of Hazzard star John Schneider wrote:
>>
>> 'Mr President, I believe you are guilty of treason and should be
>> publicly hung'
>>
>> Here is what "The Happy Hippy" wrote:
>
> [deleted for brevity]
>
>> Read them again, and ask yourself the following question:
>> Which do you deem a calculated, personal death threat and which is
>> freedom of opinion ?
>>
>> Saying someone should be "publicly hung" because he is guilty of treason
>> is not threatening at all, and is a sentiment that many millions share
>> as he continues full on to wreck & bankrupt this once great nation.
>>
>> Now, if he threatened to personally storm the white house and murder
>> anyone he can find, including Xiden, grand kids, kids, his wife,
>> minions, family pets, cause a veritable bloodbath of Bolsheviks, then
>> that would be a personal death threat worthy of investigation.
>
> I could do without Schneider's statement, but it's not a murder threat,
> and further, it's personal -- unlike dippy's genocidal statement.
>
> From the strictly legal POV, it concerns the President, so that may put
> a different spin on it -- I'm hardly a legal expert, let's wait and see.
>
> What do you think about this, BTW?
>
> https://www.newsnationnow.com/politics/2024-election/haley-leads-biden-wsj-poll/
>
> WSJ poll: Haley has 17-point lead over Biden

I don't think they'll be going with the senile puppet, their hope is to
get Trump out of the race by hook or crook, then run Moochelle or
Hillary [or both] against Haley or Desantis.
If they go with the puppet it will be with full intent to install the VP
sooner rather than later, so at this point he is a barely functioning
empty suit with a name and everyone knows it.

Haley would obviously be preferable to the senile puppet or the shrill
leftist banshees but she is way too much an establishment creature for
me, and in particular seems geared towards giving the jews everything
they want, and more.

Months before Oct 7 she kept repeating "We need Israel more than they
need us !!" and I thought that was pretty asinine, empty headed
pandering ,,, But she dropped that line like a lead brick after Oct 7th
when it became very apparent that they do in fact need us pretty bad,
especially for bombs, $$, UN support and stuff.

I obviously have nothing against support for the jews so long as its in
our self interest, but the support is getting too much automated IMO and
needs to be dialed back - I fall back on one of my main maxims, whether
its the jews, blacks or grifting muslims, whether a nation or
individual: "If one cannot stand on their own, then they should not
stand at all."

FAIK, its an original quote of mine, if Hitler said it its just a
coincidence ,, And obviously yes, there are exceptions for the weak,
young, old and infirm.

Re: Threat Vs No threat

<20231222115241.00001832@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13841&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13841

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2023 11:52:41 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Fri, 22 Dec 2023 11:52 UTC

On Thu, 21 Dec 2023 18:16:01 -0500
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> Here is what Dukes of Hazzard star John Schneider wrote:
>
> 'Mr President, I believe you are guilty of treason and should be
> publicly hung'

Here is what Loose Cannon wrote about Americans exercising their right to free speech:

<quotes>

Let's pray that someone gets mad enough to spray them with bullets.

And sure, shooting them would have been a crime, but still, I'd be
happy to see it take place.

</quotes>

Re: Threat Vs No threat

<um3ut9$apd$1@pcls7.std.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13843&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13843

From: efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm (Loose Cannon)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2023 12:19:53 +0000 (UTC)
Originator: rjac@shell02.TheWorld.com (spamming/forging jew wannabe nazoid PAEDO Andrew 'Andrzej' Baron aka SHEIN)
 by: Loose Cannon - Fri, 22 Dec 2023 12:19 UTC

In article <117hN.87849$7sbb.27026@fx16.iad>, JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> Loose Cannon wrote:

[...]

>> What do you think about this, BTW?
>>
>> https://www.newsnationnow.com/politics/2024-election/haley-leads-biden-wsj-poll/
>>
>> WSJ poll: Haley has 17-point lead over Biden

> I don't think they'll be going with the senile puppet, their hope is to
> get Trump out of the race by hook or crook, then run Moochelle or
> Hillary [or both] against Haley or Desantis.

Hillary, at least, is not as bad as Harris and Obama. I realize that's
not too much of a compliment...

It's interesting to see how well Haley does vs. Biden, probably she has
a much higher support amongst women than Trump does. And while she
has her faults, then, considering the field, I'd be content with her
as POTUS.

> If they go with the puppet it will be with full intent to install the VP
> sooner rather than later, so at this point he is a barely functioning
> empty suit with a name and everyone knows it.

God save us and everyone if she becomes POTUS.

> Haley would obviously be preferable to the senile puppet or the shrill
> leftist banshees but she is way too much an establishment creature for
> me, and in particular seems geared towards giving the jews everything
> they want, and more.
>
> Months before Oct 7 she kept repeating "We need Israel more than they
> need us !!" and I thought that was pretty asinine, empty headed
> pandering ,,, But she dropped that line like a lead brick after Oct 7th
> when it became very apparent that they do in fact need us pretty bad,
> especially for bombs, $$, UN support and stuff.

Yes, she went overboard with that.

> I obviously have nothing against support for the jews so long as its in
> our self interest, but the support is getting too much automated IMO and
> needs to be dialed back - I fall back on one of my main maxims, whether
> its the jews, blacks or grifting muslims, whether a nation or
> individual: "If one cannot stand on their own, then they should not
> stand at all."
>
> FAIK, its an original quote of mine, if Hitler said it its just a
> coincidence ,, And obviously yes, there are exceptions for the weak,
> young, old and infirm.

He did say things along this line, and notably, he was consistent,
he also said it w.r.t Germany:

"If the German people are no longer so strong and ready for
sacrifice that they will stake their own blood on their existence,
they deserve to pass away and be annihilated by another, stronger
power." In a second conversation, later that night and again with a
foreign visitor, he voiced the same idea and added the remark: "If that
is the case I would not shed a tear for the German people."

And, of course, the "Nero Order" which Speer refused. Speer's letter
to Hitler is telling:

"From the statements you made that evening the following was unequivocally
clear - if I did not misunderstand you: if the war is lost, the people
will be lost also. It is not necessary to worry about what the German
people will need for elemental survival. On the contrary, it is best
for us to destroy even these things. For the nation has proved to be
the weaker, and the future belongs solely to the stronger Eastern
nation. In any case, only those who are inferior will remain after
this struggle, for the good have already been killed.

These words shook me to the core. And a day later when I received the
demolition order and, shortly afterward, the stringent evacuation
order, I saw these as the first step toward carrying out these intentions."

Re: Threat Vs No threat

<um3v20$apd$2@pcls7.std.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13844&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13844

From: efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm (Loose Cannon)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2023 12:22:24 +0000 (UTC)
Originator: rjac@shell02.TheWorld.com (spamming/forging jew wannabe nazoid PAEDO Andrew 'Andrzej' Baron aka SHEIN)
 by: Loose Cannon - Fri, 22 Dec 2023 12:22 UTC

In article <20231222115241.00001832@ntlworld.invalid>,
The Happy Hippy <the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid> wrote:

[flush]

Here is what dippy wrote about Britons exercising their right to free speech:

"Robinson should consider himself lucky. It wasn't that long ago it was
government policy and the will of the British people to kill fascists. Many
did, and Britain thanks them for that.

If the government, authorities, the law, won't deal with a problem then the
people have to take the matter into their own hands."

Re: Threat Vs No threat

<20231222134208.00007616@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13850&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13850

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2023 13:42:08 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Fri, 22 Dec 2023 13:42 UTC

On Fri, 22 Dec 2023 12:22:24 +0000 (UTC)
Loose Cannon <efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm> wrote:

You are a trolling cunt who says they would be happy to see Americans murdered for exercising their right to protest, exercising their right to free speech -

<quotes>

Let's pray that someone gets mad enough to spray them with bullets.

And sure, shooting them would have been a crime, but still, I'd be
happy to see it take place.

</quotes>

Your words. There is not much else to say.

Re: Threat Vs No threat

<gikhN.56545$yEgf.5494@fx09.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13857&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13857

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2023 13:10:20 -0500
 by: JeSSe - Fri, 22 Dec 2023 18:10 UTC

The Happy Hippy wrote:
> On Thu, 21 Dec 2023 18:16:01 -0500
> JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:
>
>> Here is what Dukes of Hazzard star John Schneider wrote:
>>
>> 'Mr President, I believe you are guilty of treason and should be
>> publicly hung'
>
> Here is what Loose Cannon wrote about Americans exercising their right to free speech:
>
> <quotes>
>
> Let's pray that someone gets mad enough to spray them with bullets.
>
> And sure, shooting them would have been a crime, but still, I'd be
> happy to see it take place.
>
> </quotes>
>
> Ignoring his own fuckups is akin to a little child running away and slamming the door when caught stealing cookies, would actually be hilarious if not so pathetic.

Re: Threat Vs No threat

<20231222182326.000044ae@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13858&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13858

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2023 18:23:26 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Fri, 22 Dec 2023 18:23 UTC

On Fri, 22 Dec 2023 13:10:20 -0500
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> > Ignoring his own fuckups

As I have already said; what fuckup ?

<quote>

People make mistakes, but this was obviously an intentional lie.

</quote>

Re: Threat Vs No threat

<12lhN.93883$Wp_8.14567@fx17.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13862&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13862

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2023 14:01:17 -0500
 by: JeSSe - Fri, 22 Dec 2023 19:01 UTC

Loose Cannon wrote:

>> FAIK, its an original quote of mine, if Hitler said it its just a
>> coincidence ,, And obviously yes, there are exceptions for the weak,
>> young, old and infirm.
>
> He did say things along this line, and notably, he was consistent,
> he also said it w.r.t Germany:
>
> "If the German people are no longer so strong and ready for
> sacrifice that they will stake their own blood on their existence,
> they deserve to pass away and be annihilated by another, stronger
> power." In a second conversation, later that night and again with a
> foreign visitor, he voiced the same idea and added the remark: "If that
> is the case I would not shed a tear for the German people."
>
> And, of course, the "Nero Order" which Speer refused. Speer's letter
> to Hitler is telling:
>
> "From the statements you made that evening the following was unequivocally
> clear - if I did not misunderstand you: if the war is lost, the people
> will be lost also. It is not necessary to worry about what the German
> people will need for elemental survival. On the contrary, it is best
> for us to destroy even these things. For the nation has proved to be
> the weaker, and the future belongs solely to the stronger Eastern
> nation. In any case, only those who are inferior will remain after
> this struggle, for the good have already been killed.
>
> These words shook me to the core. And a day later when I received the
> demolition order and, shortly afterward, the stringent evacuation
> order, I saw these as the first step toward carrying out these intentions."

Well thanks for confirming, in a long winded fashion, that Hitler did
not say that.
Naturally, my quote is so self evident, obvious and true that of course
numerous statesmen have [alluded to] similar over the years.

People standing on their own is a natural, healthy state of affairs,
whereas people being artificially propped up is unnatural and unhealthy,
history rarely has a good end for these scenarios.