"Rembrandt's first name was Beauregard, which is why he never used it." -- Dave Barry

aus+uk / uk.current-events.terrorism / Re: Is "Happy Hippy" not just an intellectual zero and coward, but also a rabidly racist, blood-thirsty fascist and sociopath? You be the judge: read his very own words.

SubjectAuthor
* Is "Happy Hippy" not just an intellectual zero and coward, but also a rabidly raLoose Cannon
+- Is "Happy Hippy" not just an intellectual zero and coward, butThe Happy Hippy
`* Is "Happy Hippy" not just an intellectual zero and coward, butJeSSe
 +* Is "Happy Hippy" not just an intellectual zero and coward, butThe Happy Hippy
 |`* Is "Happy Hippy" not just an intellectual zero and coward, butJeSSe
 | `- Is "Happy Hippy" not just an intellectual zero and coward, butThe Happy Hippy
 `* Is "Happy Hippy" not just an intellectual zero and coward, butLoose Cannon
  `- Is "Happy Hippy" not just an intellectual zero and coward, butThe Happy Hippy

1
Is "Happy Hippy" not just an intellectual zero and coward, but also a rabidly racist, blood-thirsty fascist and sociopath? You be the judge: read his very own words.

<um45jb$lf3$1@pcls7.std.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13856&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13856

From: efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm (Loose Cannon)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Is "Happy Hippy" not just an intellectual zero and coward, but also a rabidly racist, blood-thirsty fascist and sociopath? You be the judge: read his very own words.
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2023 14:14:03 +0000 (UTC)
Originator: rjac@shell02.TheWorld.com (spamming/forging jew wannabe nazoid PAEDO Andrew 'Andrzej' Baron aka SHEIN)
 by: Loose Cannon - Fri, 22 Dec 2023 14:14 UTC

From posts by "Happy Hippy" -- he checks "yes" in all the following
categories:

1) Rabid, blood-thirsty antisemite who wrote "I can deliver you a veritable
bloodbath of dead Jews", and suggested to murder the entire family of a poster.

2) A fascist who tries to silence the opposition.

3) A fascist who suggests that politicians he does not like should be executed.

4) Rabid hater of children, whom, he claims, are "fair game" for something their
parents have allegedly done.

5) A colossal moron and liar, who claimed that George Santos is "White"
(obviously, as part of his hate campaign against White people).

Amusingly enough, this very stupid and utterly evil person had this
to say about himself:

"a very principled and respectable person, and a published author" [chuckle]

Here goes -- prepare the barf bag!

1) "I can slaughter Jews if you want, and I can do it far nearer to home. I can
deliver you a veritable bloodbath of dead Jews if you want; men, women and
children,. Even their pets too, if that's what you want. How about we start
with your wife ?

Or maybe you are hoping that Israel will be your proxy killing machine ?

Well fuck you George. I know you are sick in mind and body and maybe that's
because the God you don't believe in has chosen to lay you low like the
worthless piece of shit you are. You want to see blood flowing ? That can be
arranged. Maybe I should come round and wipe the whole sickening stain of
the Yates family away, and show you and your Zionist war-mongering buddies
exactly what this death and destruction you are cheer-leading for really
means ? What do you think Ron ?"

-----------------------

2) "I am pretty sure such egregious libellous defamation that I could not and
would not condemn Hamas, a proscribed terrorist group in the UK, is actionable."

"But it's a lot of effort. Probably the best course is to just forward what our
interactions have been to those who do deeply care about such things. I'll have
to ask my acquaintance who works at Hendon Training College who that would be."

----------------------

3) "Robinson should consider himself lucky. It wasn't that long ago it was
government policy and the will of the British people to kill fascists. Many
did, and Britain thanks them for that.

If the government, authorities, the law, won't deal with a problem then the
people have to take the matter into their own hands."

----------------------

4) "It's a universal encompassing opinion I have on all parents who drag their
kids into the public spotlight. Don't do it. Don't make your kids fair game
for a backlash to selfishly advantage yourself. Because once they are in the
spotlight they become fair game. That's just how it is."

-----------------------

5) "Lying white Republican expelled from Congress" (about George Santos(!!))

Re: Is "Happy Hippy" not just an intellectual zero and coward, but also a rabidly racist, blood-thirsty fascist and sociopath? You be the judge: read his very own words.

<20231222182437.00005d28@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13859&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13859

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Re: Is "Happy Hippy" not just an intellectual zero and coward, but
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2023 18:24:37 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Fri, 22 Dec 2023 18:24 UTC

On Fri, 22 Dec 2023 14:14:03 +0000 (UTC)
Loose Cannon <efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm> wrote:

You are a trolling cunt who says they would be happy to see Americans murdered for exercising their right to protest, exercising their right to free speech -

<quotes>

Let's pray that someone gets mad enough to spray them with bullets.

And sure, shooting them would have been a crime, but still, I'd be
happy to see it take place.

</quotes>

Your words. There is not much else to say.

Re: Is "Happy Hippy" not just an intellectual zero and coward, but also a rabidly racist, blood-thirsty fascist and sociopath? You be the judge: read his very own words.

<8LkhN.86751$p%Mb.65049@fx15.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13861&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13861

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2023 13:41:08 -0500
 by: JeSSe - Fri, 22 Dec 2023 18:41 UTC

Loose Cannon wrote:
> From posts by "Happy Hippy" -- he checks "yes" in all the following
> categories:
>
> 1) Rabid, blood-thirsty antisemite who wrote "I can deliver you a veritable
> bloodbath of dead Jews", and suggested to murder the entire family of a poster.
>
> 2) A fascist who tries to silence the opposition.
>
> 3) A fascist who suggests that politicians he does not like should be executed.
>
> 4) Rabid hater of children, whom, he claims, are "fair game" for something their
> parents have allegedly done.
>
> 5) A colossal moron and liar, who claimed that George Santos is "White"
> (obviously, as part of his hate campaign against White people).
>
> Amusingly enough, this very stupid and utterly evil person had this
> to say about himself:
>
> "a very principled and respectable person, and a published author" [chuckle]

6) A self confessed internet addict who once bragged about "being
connected 24/7"

7) A self confessed coward who once bragged that he never got into a
fight in his life

8) A complete societal failure with no wife, no children, no life
outside the internet.

9) An extreme Xiden level open borders, nation wrecking zealot who once
claimed that England had more than enough room for 25,000,000 [yes,
million] displaced Syrians

And the list, sadly, goes on.

Re: Is "Happy Hippy" not just an intellectual zero and coward, but also a rabidly racist, blood-thirsty fascist and sociopath? You be the judge: read his very own words.

<20231222191142.00000865@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13863&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13863

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2023 19:11:42 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Fri, 22 Dec 2023 19:11 UTC

On Fri, 22 Dec 2023 13:41:08 -0500
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

As Loose Cannon put it -

<quote>

So the brave Aryan warrior jesse, who beats the shit out of five guys on a daily basis with one hand tied behind his back, and who owns enough guns to supply the army of a small country, is actually a low-life coward, hiding behind a keyboard, and trying to harass posters into silence by dragging a bystander into the fray.

Not good, jesse-boi, not good.

Must say I'm somewhat disappointed; I gave you more credit than I do to the average nazoid cockroach. Alas, Happy was right in every word he said about you. You're an impotent, low-life, cowardly piece of filth... just like your impotent, coprophiliac fuhrer.

</quote>

Re: Is "Happy Hippy" not just an intellectual zero and coward, but also a rabidly racist, blood-thirsty fascist and sociopath? You be the judge: read his very own words.

<ddlhN.84415$xHn7.27322@fx14.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13864&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13864

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2023 14:13:13 -0500
 by: JeSSe - Fri, 22 Dec 2023 19:13 UTC

The Happy Hippy wrote:
> On Fri, 22 Dec 2023 13:41:08 -0500
> JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

Your thoughts ?

>> From posts by "Happy Hippy" -- he checks "yes" in all the following
>> categories:
>>
>> 1) Rabid, blood-thirsty antisemite who wrote "I can deliver you a veritable
>> bloodbath of dead Jews", and suggested to murder the entire family of a poster.
>>
>> 2) A fascist who tries to silence the opposition.
>>
>> 3) A fascist who suggests that politicians he does not like should be executed.
>>
>> 4) Rabid hater of children, whom, he claims, are "fair game" for something their
>> parents have allegedly done.
>>
>> 5) A colossal moron and liar, who claimed that George Santos is "White"
>> (obviously, as part of his hate campaign against White people).
>>
>> Amusingly enough, this very stupid and utterly evil person had this
>> to say about himself:
>>
>> "a very principled and respectable person, and a published author" [chuckle]
>>

> 6) A self confessed internet addict who once bragged about "being connected 24/7"
>
> 7) A self confessed coward who once bragged that he never got into a fight in his life
>
> 8) A complete societal failure with no wife, no children, no life outside the internet.
>
> 9) An extreme Xiden level open borders, nation wrecking zealot who once claimed that England had more than enough room for 25,000,000 [yes, million] displaced Syrians
>
> And the list, sadly, goes on.

Re: Is "Happy Hippy" not just an intellectual zero and coward, but also a rabidly racist, blood-thirsty fascist and sociopath? You be the judge: read his very own words.

<20231222193148.00004021@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13866&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13866

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2023 19:31:48 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Fri, 22 Dec 2023 19:31 UTC

On Fri, 22 Dec 2023 14:13:13 -0500
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> Your thoughts ?

<quote>

What is your view on jews ?

Would this world be:

A] A better place, or
B] A worse place, or
C] Too gutless to state a choice like this in public

Without jews ?

I'll go on record voting a hearty "A" ,,, What about you ?

<quote>

Re: Is "Happy Hippy" not just an intellectual zero and coward, but also a rabidly racist, blood-thirsty fascist and sociopath? You be the judge: read his very own words.

<um50o4$he0$1@pcls7.std.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13873&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13873

From: efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm (Loose Cannon)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2023 21:57:24 +0000 (UTC)
Originator: rjac@shell02.TheWorld.com (spamming/forging jew wannabe nazoid PAEDO Andrew 'Andrzej' Baron aka SHEIN)
 by: Loose Cannon - Fri, 22 Dec 2023 21:57 UTC

In article <8LkhN.86751$p%Mb.65049@fx15.iad>, JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> Loose Cannon wrote:

>> From posts by "Happy Hippy" -- he checks "yes" in all the following
>> categories:
>>
>> 1) Rabid, blood-thirsty antisemite who wrote "I can deliver you a veritable
>> bloodbath of dead Jews", and suggested to murder the entire family of a poster.
>>
>> 2) A fascist who tries to silence the opposition.
>>
>> 3) A fascist who suggests that politicians he does not like should be executed.
>>
>> 4) Rabid hater of children, whom, he claims, are "fair game" for something their
>> parents have allegedly done.
>>
>> 5) A colossal moron and liar, who claimed that George Santos is "White"
>> (obviously, as part of his hate campaign against White people).
>>
>> Amusingly enough, this very stupid and utterly evil person had this
>> to say about himself:
>>
>> "a very principled and respectable person, and a published author" [chuckle]

> 6) A self confessed internet addict who once bragged about "being
> connected 24/7"
>
> 7) A self confessed coward who once bragged that he never got into a
> fight in his life
>
> 8) A complete societal failure with no wife, no children, no life
> outside the internet.
>
> 9) An extreme Xiden level open borders, nation wrecking zealot who once
> claimed that England had more than enough room for 25,000,000 [yes,
> million] displaced Syrians
>
> And the list, sadly, goes on.

10) He compared this

Hamas' dream of violent world conquest and Islamic rule over the
entire planet, w/o any "Jews or Christian traitors"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wt0Gz7XOuKY
https://www.jpost.com/middle-east/article-765304?dicbo=v2-6NXz5D9

To Einstein's vision of a peaceful, democratic world government.

Re: Is "Happy Hippy" not just an intellectual zero and coward, but also a rabidly racist, blood-thirsty fascist and sociopath? You be the judge: read his very own words.

<20231223000551.00007b4e@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13878&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13878

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)