Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Subject: What ? You Are F-in kidding me ! You mean to tell me that china uses
chinese propaganda outlet "tik tok" to spread chinese propaganda ? No way !
Date: Sat, 23 Dec 2023 00:11:46 -0500
 by: JeSSe - Sat, 23 Dec 2023 05:11 UTC

Way.
As Trump said, years ago.
In fact, even between defending himself from left wing witch hunt
impeachments, he was on track to ban this massive spyware brainwashing
app, and guess who saved them ?
Yep, China Joe & the Bolsheviks.

Video-sharing giant TikTok promotes and demotes videos based on the
preferences of the Chinese government, study finds

A new report from a group of researchers at Rutgers University
analyzed the number of posts with politically-charged hashtags on the
platform
It found far more hashtags aligned with Chinese political strategy
on Tiktok than Instagram
A spokesperson for TikTok called the claims 'baseless'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12892797/TikTok-study-hashtags-Chinese-government.html