You will remember something that you should not have forgotten.

aus+uk / uk.current-events.terrorism / Re: UNSCR passes, America and Russia abstain

SubjectAuthor
* UNSCR passes, America and Russia abstainThe Happy Hippy
+* UNSCR passes, America and Russia abstainLoose Cannon
|`- UNSCR passes, America and Russia abstainThe Happy Hippy
`* UNSCR passes, America and Russia abstainJeSSe
 `* UNSCR passes, America and Russia abstainThe Happy Hippy
  `* UNSCR passes, America and Russia abstainJeSSe
   +* UNSCR passes, America and Russia abstainLoose Cannon
   |`- UNSCR passes, America and Russia abstainThe Happy Hippy
   `* UNSCR passes, America and Russia abstainThe Happy Hippy
    `* UNSCR passes, America and Russia abstainJeSSe
     `* UNSCR passes, America and Russia abstainThe Happy Hippy
      +* "I can deliver you a veritable bloodbath of dead Jews", "How about we start withLoose Cannon
      |`- "I can deliver you a veritable bloodbath of dead Jews", "HowThe Happy Hippy
      `* UNSCR passes, America and Russia abstainJeSSe
       `* UNSCR passes, America and Russia abstainThe Happy Hippy
        `* UNSCR passes, America and Russia abstainJeSSe
         `- UNSCR passes, America and Russia abstainThe Happy Hippy

1
UNSCR passes, America and Russia abstain

<20231222192907.000056b3@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13865&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13865

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: UNSCR passes, America and Russia abstain
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2023 19:29:07 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Fri, 22 Dec 2023 19:29 UTC

In favour of stopping Israel starving Palestinians -

Albania
Brazil
China
Ecuador
France
Gabon
Ghana
Japan)
Malta
Mozambique
Switzerland
United Arab Emirates
United Kingdom

Abstaining because they are Israel's bitch and don;t actually support Israel being prevented from starving Palestinians -

America

Abstaining because they believe the resolution had been so watered down by America that it won't prevent Israel's pursuit of genocide, starving Palestinians -

Russia

Re: UNSCR passes, America and Russia abstain

<um4qhd$35l$1@pcls7.std.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13867&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13867

From: efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm (Loose Cannon)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Re: UNSCR passes, America and Russia abstain
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2023 20:11:25 +0000 (UTC)
Originator: rjac@shell02.TheWorld.com (spamming/forging jew wannabe nazoid PAEDO Andrew 'Andrzej' Baron aka SHEIN)
 by: Loose Cannon - Fri, 22 Dec 2023 20:11 UTC

In article <20231222192907.000056b3@ntlworld.invalid>,
The Happy Hippy <the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid> wrote:

[trolling by someone who wrote "I can deliver you a veritable bloodbath of
dead Jews", and suggested to murder the entire family of a poster, flushed]

Some details about Hamas, the neo-Nazi and Islamofascist organization which
began the Gaza-Israel War, with an unprovoked attack against Israel, during
which numerous Israeli civilians were tortured, murdered, and their corpses
mutilated. The barbarism of the attack made a top US expert state "It is like
Hamas released 2,000 Jeffrey Dahmers into Southern Israel". In addition,
Hamas abducted about 250 Israelis, many of them babies, women, and people
in their 80's.

While all these facts are well-known, Hamas still enjoys a huge amount of
support among Palestinians, with 98% of them stating that after the
atrocities committed by Hamas, they are "more proud to be Palestinians".

Hamas, PA neo-Nazi propaganda and Holocaust denial
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hamas%E2%80%93UNRWA_Holocaust_dispute
https://www.timesofisrael.com/eu-parliament-slams-hateful-palestinian-textbooks-threatens-funding-freeze/

Hamas' dream of world conquest and Islamic rule over the
entire planet, w/o any "Jews or Christian traitors"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wt0Gz7XOuKY
https://www.jpost.com/middle-east/article-765304?dicbo=v2-6NXz5D9

Report on Hamas' use of human shields in Gaza
https://stratcomcoe.org/cuploads/pfiles/hamas_human_shields.pdf

How Hamas inflates the number of civilian victims:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al-Ahli_Arab_Hospital
Before it turned out that an Islamic Jihad rocket hit the hospital,
Hamas claimed that "500 were killed". Even other Gaza sources provided
far lower figures, and independent experts estimate the number at
about 50.
(Numerous other Hamas and Jihad rockets exploded in Gaza, by the way).

Re: UNSCR passes, America and Russia abstain

<7YmhN.30018$TSTa.16841@fx47.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13869&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13869

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2023 16:11:31 -0500
 by: JeSSe - Fri, 22 Dec 2023 21:11 UTC

The Happy Hippy wrote:

> Abstaining because they believe the resolution had been so watered down by America that it won't prevent Israel's pursuit of genocide, starving Palestinians -
>
> Russia

LOL hilarious - Hippy the "veritable bloodbath of dead jews"
humanitarian impressed by the raping, invading Putin humanitarian.

He is an authority on genocide, I'll grant you that.

Re: UNSCR passes, America and Russia abstain

<20231222214910.00002dc2@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13871&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13871

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2023 21:49:10 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Fri, 22 Dec 2023 21:49 UTC

On Fri, 22 Dec 2023 20:11:25 +0000 (UTC)
Loose Cannon <efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm> wrote:

You are a trolling cunt who says they would be happy to see Americans murdered for exercising their right to protest, exercising their right to free speech -

<quotes>

Let's pray that someone gets mad enough to spray them with bullets.

And sure, shooting them would have been a crime, but still, I'd be
happy to see it take place.

</quotes>

Your words. There is not much else to say.

Re: UNSCR passes, America and Russia abstain

<20231222215000.000025ea@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13872&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13872

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2023 21:50:00 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Fri, 22 Dec 2023 21:50 UTC

On Fri, 22 Dec 2023 16:11:31 -0500
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

<quote>

What is your view on jews ?

Would this world be:

A] A better place, or
B] A worse place, or
C] Too gutless to state a choice like this in public

Without jews ?

I'll go on record voting a hearty "A" ,,, What about you ?

</quote>

Re: UNSCR passes, America and Russia abstain

<DEnhN.4310$U1cc.1080@fx04.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13874&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13874

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2023 16:58:59 -0500
 by: JeSSe - Fri, 22 Dec 2023 21:58 UTC

The Happy Hippy wrote:
> On Fri, 22 Dec 2023 16:11:31 -0500
> JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:
>
> <quote>
>
> I can slaughter Jews if you want, and I can do it far nearer to home. I can
> deliver you a veritable bloodbath of dead Jews if you want; men, women and
> children,. Even their pets too, if that's what you want. How about we start
> with your wife ?
>
> Or maybe you are hoping that Israel will be your proxy killing machine ?
>
> Well fuck you George. I know you are sick in mind and body and maybe that's
> because the God you don't believe in has chosen to lay you low like the
> worthless piece of shit you are. You want to see blood flowing ? That can be
> arranged. Maybe I should come round and wipe the whole sickening stain of
> the Yates family away, and show you and your Zionist war-mongering buddies
> exactly what this death and destruction you are cheer-leading for really
> means ? What do you think Ron

> </quote>

Woman and children even ?
Isn't that illegal ??

Re: UNSCR passes, America and Russia abstain

<um519k$rot$1@pcls7.std.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13875&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13875

From: efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm (Loose Cannon)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2023 22:06:44 +0000 (UTC)
Originator: rjac@shell02.TheWorld.com (spamming/forging jew wannabe nazoid PAEDO Andrew 'Andrzej' Baron aka SHEIN)
 by: Loose Cannon - Fri, 22 Dec 2023 22:06 UTC

In article <DEnhN.4310$U1cc.1080@fx04.iad>, JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> The Happy Hippy wrote:

>> <quote>
>>
>> I can slaughter Jews if you want, and I can do it far nearer to home. I can
>> deliver you a veritable bloodbath of dead Jews if you want; men, women and
>> children,. Even their pets too, if that's what you want. How about we start
>> with your wife ?
>>
>> Or maybe you are hoping that Israel will be your proxy killing machine ?
>>
>> Well fuck you George. I know you are sick in mind and body and maybe that's
>> because the God you don't believe in has chosen to lay you low like the
>> worthless piece of shit you are. You want to see blood flowing ? That can be
>> arranged. Maybe I should come round and wipe the whole sickening stain of
>> the Yates family away, and show you and your Zionist war-mongering buddies
>> exactly what this death and destruction you are cheer-leading for really
>> means ? What do you think Ron
>>

>> </quote>

> Woman and children even ?
> Isn't that illegal ??

I can't understand why this sick, blood-thirsty bastard was not charged.

Well, perhaps he was.

Re: UNSCR passes, America and Russia abstain

<20231223000609.00001e36@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13879&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13879

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Sat, 23 Dec 2023 00:06:09 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Sat, 23 Dec 2023 00:06 UTC

On Fri, 22 Dec 2023 22:06:44 +0000 (UTC)
Loose Cannon <efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm> wrote:

You are a trolling cunt who says they would be happy to see Americans murdered for exercising their right to protest, exercising their right to free speech -

<quotes>

Let's pray that someone gets mad enough to spray them with bullets.

And sure, shooting them would have been a crime, but still, I'd be
happy to see it take place.

</quotes>

Your words. There is not much else to say.

Re: UNSCR passes, America and Russia abstain

<20231223000639.0000681a@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13880&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13880

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Sat, 23 Dec 2023 00:06:39 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Sat, 23 Dec 2023 00:06 UTC

On Fri, 22 Dec 2023 16:58:59 -0500
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

<quote>

What is your view on jews ?

Would this world be:

A] A better place, or
B] A worse place, or
C] Too gutless to state a choice like this in public

Without jews ?

I'll go on record voting a hearty "A" ,,, What about you ?

</quote>

Re: UNSCR passes, America and Russia abstain

<7XrhN.88306$7sbb.689@fx16.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13881&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13881

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2023 21:51:47 -0500
 by: JeSSe - Sat, 23 Dec 2023 02:51 UTC

The Happy Hippy wrote:
> On Fri, 22 Dec 2023 16:58:59 -0500
> JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:
>
> <quote>
>
> What is Hippys view on jews ?

> > I can slaughter Jews if you want, and I can do it far nearer to home.
I can
> deliver you a veritable bloodbath of dead Jews if you want; men, women and
> children,. Even their pets too, if that's what you want. How about we start
> with your wife ?
>
> Or maybe you are hoping that Israel will be your proxy killing machine ?
>
> Well fuck you George. I know you are sick in mind and body and maybe that's
> because the God you don't believe in has chosen to lay you low like the
> worthless piece of shit you are. You want to see blood flowing ? That can be
> arranged. Maybe I should come round and wipe the whole sickening stain of
> the Yates family away, and show you and your Zionist war-mongering buddies
> exactly what this death and destruction you are cheer-leading for really
> means ? What do you think Ron

> </quote>

Woman & children ?
Psychotic.
Pets as well ?
Deranged.

Anything else, copy/paste trolling cunt ?

Re: UNSCR passes, America and Russia abstain

<20231223113911.00007097@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13884&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13884

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Sat, 23 Dec 2023 11:39:11 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Sat, 23 Dec 2023 11:39 UTC

On Fri, 22 Dec 2023 21:51:47 -0500
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

<quote>

A woman breast feeding her child is public is making a statement, and that statement is basically: "Look at me ! I found someone to mate with me, I'm fertile, and I have some pretty nice tits". I would bet that also most of them are exhibitionists [someone who likes to expose themselves to strangers] And also likely have low self esteem.

If broads are allowed to expose themselves in public, I think I should have the same right. If they breast feed on a park bench, I should legally be allowed to masturbate right next to them.

</quote>

"I can deliver you a veritable bloodbath of dead Jews", "How about we start with your wife ?", wrote the sick nazoid piglet (Re: UNSCR passes, America and Russia abstain)

<um6h7v$ce5$1@pcls7.std.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13885&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13885

From: efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm (Loose Cannon)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: "I can deliver you a veritable bloodbath of dead Jews", "How about we start with your wife ?", wrote the sick nazoid piglet (Re: UNSCR passes, America and Russia abstain)
Date: Sat, 23 Dec 2023 11:45:03 +0000 (UTC)
Originator: rjac@shell02.TheWorld.com (spamming/forging jew wannabe nazoid PAEDO Andrew 'Andrzej' Baron aka SHEIN)
 by: Loose Cannon - Sat, 23 Dec 2023 11:45 UTC

In article <20231223113911.00007097@ntlworld.invalid>,
The Happy Hippy <the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid> wrote:

[trolling snipped]

From a post by "Happy Hippy":

[...]

<fAFhN.10243$6ePe.6085@fx42.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13891&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13891

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Sat, 23 Dec 2023 13:23:04 -0500
 by: JeSSe - Sat, 23 Dec 2023 18:23 UTC

The Happy Hippy wrote:
> On Fri, 22 Dec 2023 21:51:47 -0500
> JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:
>
> <quote>
>
> A woman breast feeding her child is public is making a statement, and that statement is basically: "Look at me ! I found someone to mate with me, I'm fertile, and I have some pretty nice tits". I would bet that also most of them are exhibitionists [someone who likes to expose themselves to strangers] And also likely have low self esteem.
>
> If broads are allowed to expose themselves in public, I think I should have the same right. If they breast feed on a park bench, I should legally be allowed to masturbate right next to them.
>
> </quote>

Happy Hippy quote:
<quote>

"When it comes to Jews there are dead ones and there are live ones, I
happen to greatly prefer the dead ones."

<quote>

Sheesh hippy, tell us how you really feel !
More like Happy Himmler.

Re: "I can deliver you a veritable bloodbath of dead Jews", "How about we start with your wife ?", wrote the sick nazoid piglet (Re: UNSCR passes, America and Russia abstain)

<20231223203137.00006378@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13894&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13894

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Re: "I can deliver you a veritable bloodbath of dead Jews", "How
Date: Sat, 23 Dec 2023 20:31:37 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Sat, 23 Dec 2023 20:31 UTC

On Sat, 23 Dec 2023 11:45:03 +0000 (UTC)
Loose Cannon <efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm> wrote:

You are a trolling cunt who says they would be happy to see Americans murdered for exercising their right to protest, exercising their right to free speech -

<quotes>

Let's pray that someone gets mad enough to spray them with bullets.

And sure, shooting them would have been a crime, but still, I'd be
happy to see it take place.

</quotes>

Your words. There is not much else to say.

Re: UNSCR passes, America and Russia abstain

<20231223203417.00003873@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13898&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13898

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Sat, 23 Dec 2023 20:34:17 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Sat, 23 Dec 2023 20:34 UTC

On Sat, 23 Dec 2023 13:23:04 -0500
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> <quote>
>
> "When it comes to Jews there are dead ones and there are live ones, I
> happen to greatly prefer the dead ones."
>
> <quote>

Your words not mine, but we know you are a LYING CUNT so you don't need to prove it.

Re: UNSCR passes, America and Russia abstain

<WLHhN.112491$83n7.110426@fx18.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13899&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13899

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Sat, 23 Dec 2023 15:52:04 -0500
 by: JeSSe - Sat, 23 Dec 2023 20:52 UTC

The Happy Hippy wrote:
> On Sat, 23 Dec 2023 13:23:04 -0500
> JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:
>
>> <quote>
>>
>> "When it comes to Jews there are dead ones and there are live ones, I
>> happen to greatly prefer the dead ones."
>>
>> <quote>
>
> Your words not mine, but we know you are a LYING CUNT so you don't need to prove it.

Exactly your words, propagandizing troll.

Not quite as viscous and personal as your all time classic though, is it ?

> I can slaughter Jews if you want, and I can do it far nearer to home. I can
> deliver you a veritable bloodbath of dead Jews if you want; men, women and
> children,. Even their pets too, if that's what you want. How about we start
> with your wife ?
>
> Or maybe you are hoping that Israel will be your proxy killing machine ?
>
> Well fuck you George. I know you are sick in mind and body and maybe that's
> because the God you don't believe in has chosen to lay you low like the
> worthless piece of shit you are. You want to see blood flowing ? That can be
> arranged. Maybe I should come round and wipe the whole sickening stain of
> the Yates family away, and show you and your Zionist war-mongering buddies
> exactly what this death and destruction you are cheer-leading for really
> means ? What do you think Ron ?

Re: UNSCR passes, America and Russia abstain

<20231223221443.00004e20@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13904&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13904

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Sat, 23 Dec 2023 22:14:43 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Sat, 23 Dec 2023 22:14 UTC

On Sat, 23 Dec 2023 15:52:04 -0500
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> Exactly your words, propagandizing troll.

You are a LYING CUNT.