From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Christmas in Bethlehem
Date: Sat, 23 Dec 2023 22:42:54 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Sat, 23 Dec 2023 22:42 UTC

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/world-middle-east-67813844

<quotes>

Christians in Bethlehem have been holding a muted celebration to mark Christmas amid the ongoing Israel Gaza war.

Worshippers lit candles and prayed at the nativity scene, with the figures standing amid an installation of rubble and razor wire, outside the Church of the Nativity in Manger Square in Bethlehem.

</quotes>