Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Subject: Top 10 most dangerous cities in America ,, [And yes, you know where
this is heading, of course]
Date: Sat, 23 Dec 2023 17:47:58 -0500
 by: JeSSe - Sat, 23 Dec 2023 22:47 UTC

All democrat led black majority cesspits.
Not "many". Not "most".
Every single one.
No exceptions.
Draw your own conclusions, I've drawn mine [long ago].

[How cesspits Philly,LA & NYC didn't make this list, I don't know.
Must be that their imported, overbred populations are so massive that
the per capita makes them appear not as bad as they actually are ,,
Either that or they are cooking stats]

I'd like to know how far down on the list one would have to go for a non
wingnut, non black majority city to register.
Top 75 maybe ?

`````````````

Top 10 Most Dangerous Cities in America
1. Detroit, Michigan