From: efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm (Loose Cannon)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Freedom of speech, Palestinian style
Date: Sun, 24 Dec 2023 19:20:54 +0000 (UTC)
Originator: rjac@shell02.TheWorld.com (spamming/forging jew wannabe nazoid PAEDO Andrew 'Andrzej' Baron aka SHEIN)
 by: Loose Cannon - Sun, 24 Dec 2023 19:20 UTC

https://www.ynetnews.com/article/sjfgjbbwt

Palestinian security official shot for calling Hamas 'Iranian proxy'

West Bank officer slams terror group for 'ruining the nation'; operatives
of Hamas ally Islamic Jihad track him down, shoot him in the leg and post
video of him writhing in pain online

Re: Freedom of speech, Palestinian style

<20231224194210.00007440@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13910&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13910

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Re: Freedom of speech, Palestinian style
Date: Sun, 24 Dec 2023 19:42:10 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Sun, 24 Dec 2023 19:42 UTC

On Sun, 24 Dec 2023 19:20:54 +0000 (UTC)
Loose Cannon <efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm> wrote:

> https://www.ynetnews.com/article/sjfgjbbwt
>
> Palestinian security official shot for calling Hamas 'Iranian proxy'
>
> West Bank officer slams terror group for 'ruining the nation';
> operatives of Hamas ally Islamic Jihad track him down, shoot him in
> the leg and post video of him writhing in pain online

Seems to be a clear case of -

<quotes>

Let's pray that someone gets mad enough to spray them with bullets.

And sure, shooting them would have been a crime, but still, I'd be
happy to see it take place.

</quotes>

You are are simply a propagandising hypocritical cunt. You say you would be happy to see Americans murdered when they express views you disagree with.

That's 'Freedom of speech, Loose Cannon style'.

You are just as evil as any evil you criticise.

But it's funny - You will condemn one guy getting shot in the leg, but not one word of condemnation of Israel's murder of tens of thousands of innocent civilians, babies, children, mothers and fathers.

Why is that ? Why do you have no condemnation for Israel's murder of tens of thousands of innocent people ?

Re: Freedom of speech, Palestinian style

<uma77j$sja$1@pcls7.std.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13911&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13911

From: efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm (Loose Cannon)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Sun, 24 Dec 2023 21:18:43 +0000 (UTC)
Originator: rjac@shell02.TheWorld.com (??? The Revd)
 by: Loose Cannon - Sun, 24 Dec 2023 21:18 UTC

In article <20231224194210.00007440@ntlworld.invalid>,
The Happy Hippy <the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid> wrote:

> Seems to be a clear case of -

This:

"Robinson should consider himself lucky. It wasn't that long ago it was
government policy and the will of the British people to kill fascists. Many
did, and Britain thanks them for that.

If the government, authorities, the law, won't deal with a problem then the
people have to take the matter into their own hands."

> Why is that ?

As I explained, this is what happens when a nation

1) Starts a war against a neighboring nation, with an invasion during
which thousands of rockets are fired at civilians all over the
neighboring nation, about 1,000 civilians are brutally murdered, and
numerous others, including babies, women, children, and elderly are
abducted.

2) Uses its own civilians as human shields, on a massive scale.

Remember this?

"Moreover, if you helpfully tell Hamas where you are going to bomb, that
is where Hamas is going to put civilians."

Report on Hamas' use of human shields in Gaza
https://stratcomcoe.org/cuploads/pfiles/hamas_human_shields.pdf

Etc. etc. etc.

So, Hamas whore, go and whine to your pimps. But I doubt they'll listen;
they are already saying they will do it again.

Re: Freedom of speech, Palestinian style

<20231224233514.00005454@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13912&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13912

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Sun, 24 Dec 2023 23:35:14 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Sun, 24 Dec 2023 23:35 UTC

On Sun, 24 Dec 2023 21:18:43 +0000 (UTC)
Loose Cannon <efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm> wrote:

You are a trolling cunt who says they would be happy to see Americans murdered for exercising their right to protest, exercising their right to free speech -

<quotes>

Let's pray that someone gets mad enough to spray them with bullets.

And sure, shooting them would have been a crime, but still, I'd be
happy to see it take place.

</quotes>

Your words. There is not much else to say.

Re: Freedom of speech, Palestinian style

<umb2d7$3r0$1@pcls7.std.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13913&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13913

From: efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm (Loose Cannon)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Mon, 25 Dec 2023 05:02:31 +0000 (UTC)
Originator: rjac@shell02.TheWorld.com (spamming/forging jew wannabe nazoid PAEDO Andrew 'Andrzej' Baron aka SHEIN)
 by: Loose Cannon - Mon, 25 Dec 2023 05:02 UTC

In article <20231224233514.00005454@ntlworld.invalid>,
The Happy Hippy <the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid> wrote:

[trolling flushed]

From a post by "Happy Hippy":

<quote>

I can slaughter Jews if you want, and I can do it far nearer to home. I can
deliver you a veritable bloodbath of dead Jews if you want; men, women and
children,. Even their pets too, if that's what you want. How about we start
with your wife ?

Or maybe you are hoping that Israel will be your proxy killing machine ?

Well fuck you George. I know you are sick in mind and body and maybe that's
because the God you don't believe in has chosen to lay you low like the
worthless piece of shit you are. You want to see blood flowing ? That can be
arranged. Maybe I should come round and wipe the whole sickening stain of
the Yates family away, and show you and your Zionist war-mongering buddies
exactly what this death and destruction you are cheer-leading for really
means ? What do you think Ron ?

</quote>

Re: Freedom of speech, Palestinian style

<20231225134107.00004f4c@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13916&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13916

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Mon, 25 Dec 2023 13:41:07 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Mon, 25 Dec 2023 13:41 UTC

On Mon, 25 Dec 2023 05:02:31 +0000 (UTC)
Loose Cannon <efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm> wrote:

I should have guessed that you would be the one so full of hate and hatred that you can't give it a rest even for Christmas Day.

GO FUCK YOURSELF YOU TROLLING CUNT.

Re: Freedom of speech, Palestinian style

<umcft8$hvo$2@pcls7.std.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13921&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13921

From: efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm (Loose Cannon)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Mon, 25 Dec 2023 17:59:04 +0000 (UTC)
Originator: rjac@shell02.TheWorld.com (??? The Revd)
 by: Loose Cannon - Mon, 25 Dec 2023 17:59 UTC

In article <20231225134107.00004f4c@ntlworld.invalid>,
The Happy Hippy <the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid> wrote:

> GO FUCK YOURSELF YOU TROLLING CUNT.

Have a good one too.