From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: The Pope's Christmas message
Date: Mon, 25 Dec 2023 17:43:45 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Mon, 25 Dec 2023 17:43 UTC

https://www.france24.com/en/europe/20231225-pope-deplores-desperate-humanitarian-situation-in-gaza-calls-for-immediate-ceasefire

<quotes>

Pope Francis on Monday deplored the desperate humanitarian situation of Palestinians in Gaza and called for an immediate ceasefire and the freeing of hostages in his Christmas message.

"My heart grieves for the victims of the abominable attack of 7 October, and I reiterate my urgent appeal for the liberation of those still being held hostage," the 86-year-old said in his traditional Urbi et Orbi message.

"I plead for an end to the military operations with their appalling harvest of innocent civilian victims, and call for a solution to the desperate humanitarian situation by an opening to the provision of humanitarian aid," he told thousands of faithful gathered in Saint Peter's Basilica in the Vatican.

</quotes>

Re: The Pope's Christmas message

<umcfpa$hvo$1@pcls7.std.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13920&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13920

From: efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm (Loose Cannon)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Re: The Pope's Christmas message
Date: Mon, 25 Dec 2023 17:56:58 +0000 (UTC)
Originator: rjac@shell02.TheWorld.com (??? The Revd)
 by: Loose Cannon - Mon, 25 Dec 2023 17:56 UTC

The root cause has to be addressed.

Hamas, PA neo-Nazi propaganda and Holocaust denial
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hamas%E2%80%93UNRWA_Holocaust_dispute
https://www.timesofisrael.com/eu-parliament-slams-hateful-palestinian-textbooks-threatens-funding-freeze/

Hamas' dream of world conquest and Islamic rule over the
entire planet, w/o any "Jews or Christian traitors"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wt0Gz7XOuKY
https://www.jpost.com/middle-east/article-765304?dicbo=v2-6NXz5D9

Report on Hamas' use of human shields in Gaza
https://stratcomcoe.org/cuploads/pfiles/hamas_human_shields.pdf

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2023/12/22/world/europe/beeri-massacre.html
THE MASSACRE AT BE'ERI was not a single outburst of violence, over in a terrifying
instant. It was a prolonged rampage, in which dozens of terrorists roamed freely
through a pastoral village, killing methodically and with cruelty.