From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Israel's war crimes continue
Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2023 15:42:55 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Fri, 29 Dec 2023 15:42 UTC

https://news.sky.com/story/israel-gaza-latest-hamas-hostage-ceasefire-truce-sky-news-live-blog-updates-12978800

<quotes>

Palestinian paramedics were "humiliated and beaten" after being detained by Israeli forces, a medic has claimed.

Mohammed Salah, a paramedic at the Palestine Red Crescent Society, has described the moment the Jabalia ambulance centre in northern Gaza was invaded a week ago.

"We were all humiliated, we were all beaten in sensitive areas and on our heads and backs," he says.

"Israeli occupation forces entered with their army tanks and bulldozed the ambulances and the building's entrance. The ambulance vehicles are all completely destroyed."

Mr Salah says he was then called outside and asked to strip naked.

The group, he says, was sworn at, and one colleague was assaulted and will now likely need a skin transplant after suffering burns to his legs.

</quotes>

Imagine watching SS atrocities unfolding during World War II and not caring ?

Re: Israel's war crimes continue

<ummpov$kj2$2@pcls7.std.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13955&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13955

From: efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm (Loose Cannon)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Re: Israel's war crimes continue
Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2023 15:48:47 +0000 (UTC)
Originator: rjac@shell02.TheWorld.com (??? The Reverend)
 by: Loose Cannon - Fri, 29 Dec 2023 15:48 UTC

In article <20231229154255.000069c9@ntlworld.invalid>,
The Happy Hippy <the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid> wrote:

> a medic has claimed.

Just like the Palestinian doctor who claimed that Israel "fired"
on the Al-Ahli hospital. He even claimed that he saw the airplanes
which "fired the missiles"...

Al-Ahli hospital: number of dead inflated from 50 to 500 (before Hamas
discovered it was hit by an Islamic Jihad rocket).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al-Ahli_Arab_Hospital_explosion