From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: In their own words
Date: Sat, 30 Dec 2023 20:24:39 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Sat, 30 Dec 2023 20:24 UTC

https://www.wsws.org/en/articles/2023/12/22/vvtj-d22.html

<quotes>

In a radio interview, David Azoulai, head of Israel's regional Metula Council, said that Gaza should be made to look like "Auschwitz." He said, "Tell everyone in Gaza to go to the beaches. Navy ships should load the terrorists onto the shores of Lebanon. The entire Gaza Strip should be emptied and leveled flat, just like in Auschwitz."

In a TV interview, Miri Golan, Israel's women's advancement minister, said, "I don't care about Gaza ... for all I care, they can go out and swim in the sea." She added, "I want to see dead bodies of terrorists around Gaza."

Daniella Weiss, the former mayor of an Israeli settlement in the West Bank and a leader of the Israeli settler movement, said in a TV interview that Israel's goal is to make "Gaza free of Arabs" so as to prepare "the establishment of Jewish settlements in all of the Gaza Strip."

</quotes>

'It's what the sub-human garbage, the nazoid piglets, deserve'.

There is no 'alternative propaganda' available, it's what they believe.