Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Subject: JOO pedo worked for JOOS ? Really ?? Met with Israeli PM 36 times ?
No F'in way !!
Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2024 15:28:22 -0500
 by: JeSSe - Thu, 4 Jan 2024 20:28 UTC

Way.
When it comes to perversions & power, the JOOS have very few equals, as
is often proven again and again [with STEIN's alone].

I wonder what useful info they [and Ukraine, and China, and Russia
ect]have on the most useful, greedy, corrupt, perverse, child loving
idiot of all, Xiden ?

```````

Epstein list reignites suspicion the pedo financier was working for
Mossad and blackmailing the elite with help of information he gleaned
from 'useful idiot' Prince Andrew - after meeting Israeli PM Ehud Barak
at least THIRTY SIX times

Ehud Barak named in tranche of documents unsealed overnight in
defamation case against Epstein's madam Ghislaine Maxwell
Former intelligence operatives including ex Mossad agent Ari
Ben-Menashe claimed that Epstein was a spy for Israel who used
relationship with 'useful idiot' Prince Andrew to mine information

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12926465/jeffrey-epstein-list-friendship-israeli-prime-minister-ehud-barak.html