From: mike.swift@yeton.co.uk (Mike Swift)
Newsgroups: uk.media.tv.misc
Subject: I'm shocked.
Date: Sat, 15 Jul 2023 01:07:27 +0100
 by: Mike Swift - Sat, 15 Jul 2023 00:07 UTC

I never thought I would ever post this on any media.

I have found a foody T.V. programme presenter more annoying than Greg
Wallace.

I thought I would have a look at Inside Greggs and see what all the fuss
was about, bad move, the presenter Grace Dent was such an utter annoying
shambles we turned off before the first set of adverts.

Mike

Yorkshire Halvard Lange

Re: I'm shocked.

<1uibl75fwwj0j$.zkwszetek4v$.dlg@40tude.net>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=1487&group=uk.media.tv.misc#1487

From: jim@jimXscott.co.uk (Jim The Geordie)
Newsgroups: uk.media.tv.misc
Subject: Re: I'm shocked.
Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2023 10:15:11 +0100
 by: Jim The Geordie - Sun, 16 Jul 2023 09:15 UTC

On Sat, 15 Jul 2023 01:07:27 +0100, Mike Swift wrote:

> I never thought I would ever post this on any media.
>
> I have found a foody T.V. programme presenter more annoying than Greg
> Wallace.
>
> I thought I would have a look at Inside Greggs and see what all the fuss
> was about, bad move, the presenter Grace Dent was such an utter annoying
> shambles we turned off before the first set of adverts.
>
> Mike

Sorry. Nobody is more annoying than Gred Wallace.
I watched the whole programme and although sometimes mildly irritating, she
never once repeated what the person just said nor did she say 'wow'.
--
Jim the Geordie