From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Trump on Navalny
Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2024 18:20:58 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Sat, 17 Feb 2024 18:20 UTC

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/4474409-haley-trump-putin-navalny-death-silence

<quotes>

Haley presses Trump to call out Putin amid silence after Navalny death

"Anybody that can't call out a dictator, that's a problem," Haley said.

"You know, he should be calling – not just calling Putin out for what happened to Navalny, he should be calling Putin out for the fact that he's got Evan Gershkovich as a hostage. He should be calling out Putin for invading Ukraine."

</quotes>

It seems Trump is the only political leader not hammering Putin, demanding punishments and sanctions on Russia.

Even Farage and Tucker Carlson are condemning the death of Navalny.

It's not clear why Trump hasn't jumped aboard the bandwagon, but we can guess.

Re: Trump on Navalny

<Gs7AN.444812$p%Mb.253311@fx15.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=14890&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#14890

Subject: Re: Trump on Navalny
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2024 14:06:09 -0500
 by: JeSSe - Sat, 17 Feb 2024 19:06 UTC

The Happy Hippy wrote:
> https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/4474409-haley-trump-putin-navalny-death-silence
>
> <quotes>
>
> Haley presses Trump to call out Putin amid silence after Navalny death
>
> "Anybody that can't call out a dictator, that's a problem," Haley said.
>
> "You know, he should be calling – not just calling Putin out for what happened to Navalny, he should be calling Putin out for the fact that he's got Evan Gershkovich as a hostage. He should be calling out Putin for invading Ukraine."
>
> </quotes>
>
> It seems Trump is the only political leader not hammering Putin, demanding punishments and sanctions on Russia.
>
> Even Farage and Tucker Carlson are condemning the death of Navalny.
>
> It's not clear why Trump hasn't jumped aboard the bandwagon, but we can guess.

Maybe he doesn't give a fuck about some guy in Russia, 1 of the many
1,000's of people killed in Russian captivity every year ?

Maybe he is dealing with his own state persecution issues and doesn't
have time for the ridiculous crocodile tears people like the DNC funded
shill Nasty Nikki does, doesn't feel the want or need to use some dead
Russian guy as a pawn to get cool points from the usual suspects ?

His focus is on the USA not Siberia, the hypnotized, war mongering crowd
are too far gone to see that, as they push for more pallets of $$ to be
sent to Ukraine to continue the fight against your idol.

Re: Trump on Navalny

<20240218222447.0000773d@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=14906&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#14906

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2024 22:24:47 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Sun, 18 Feb 2024 22:24 UTC

On Sat, 17 Feb 2024 14:06:09 -0500
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> > It's not clear why Trump hasn't jumped aboard the bandwagon, but we
> > can guess.
>
> Maybe he doesn't give a fuck about some guy in Russia

That is probably it. After all Navalny was an enemy of Putin and Trump isn't. It fits with Trump's position that Ukraine should not be helped to win her war against Russia, his plan to end the war in 24 hours by letting Putin keep the land Russia has annexed.

Re: Trump on Navalny

<20240219135527.00003579@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=14912&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#14912

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2024 13:55:27 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Mon, 19 Feb 2024 13:55 UTC

JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> His focus is on the USA not Siberia

Trump's focus appears to currently be on flogging over-priced trainers to MAGA mugs and trying to get his base to cover the losses of his recent court defeats.

Trump appears more obsessed with pocketing money extracted from his gullible supporters than some American churches are. His is a cult rather than a movement.