Sir, it's very possible this asteroid is not stable. -- C3P0

aus+uk / uk.current-events.terrorism / Re: KC shootin suspooks 2 b tryed az addultz

SubjectAuthor
* KC shootin suspooks 2 b tryed az addultzJeSSe
+* Re: KC shootin suspooks 2 b tryed az addultzThe Happy Hippy
|+* Re: KC shootin suspooks 2 b tryed az addultzJeSSe
||`* Re: KC shootin suspooks 2 b tryed az addultzThe Happy Hippy
|| `* Re: KC shootin suspooks 2 b tryed az addultzJeSSe
||  `- Re: KC shootin suspooks 2 b tryed az addultzThe Happy Hippy
|`- Re: KC shootin suspooks 2 b tryed az addultzLoose Cannon
`- Re: KC shootin suspooks 2 b tryed az addultzJeSSe

1
KC shootin suspooks 2 b tryed az addultz

<zPMzN.332633$Wp_8.200083@fx17.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=14865&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#14865

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Subject: KC shootin suspooks 2 b tryed az addultz
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2024 12:20:26 -0500
 by: JeSSe - Fri, 16 Feb 2024 17:20 UTC

And STILL no pics of the gang bangin spooks - Stories like this
involving negroid crime typically drop off the news cycle quick, have
never seen a national news story like this die so quick, quite as if it
never happened, as if it were an act of god.

MSNBC has nothing about it on their main page, all mad babbling about Trump.
CNN likewise has nothing, not a single word about it - Their big story
is Putins murdered rival, not murdered Americans [including woman and
children]
NPR, another frothing leftist propaganda service, 0. Zilch. Nada.

NYT surprisingly at least mentions it in passing with this article:

"Kansas City Grappled With Shootings Long Before the Super Bowl

Homicides in Kansas City, Mo., increased last year, many of them
attributed to arguments, officials say."

But says nothing about the shooting or the negro perps, just wants to
let us know that negroes argue alot, and often results in shootings.

I am very correctly assuming that every wingnut outlet has followed
their lead, SUPER BOWL MASS SHOOTING is a non story because the perps
are black - In stark contrast to the wall to wall 24/7 in depth
saturation coverage there would have been if the perps were MAGA, or
just simply white.

``````````````````````````````````

Kansas City parade shooting suspects are set to be charged as adults as
it's revealed DJ victim died 'on the spot' in front of her kids and
injured boy, 13, recalls hearing gun go 'Pop, pop, pop'

Two suspects are currently in custody - and Lopez on Thursday
claimed his 44-year-old sister, local DJ Lisa Lopez-Galvan, was mowed
down by one of them
Children's Mercy Hospital said it treated 11 children - nine of
them had been shot and three remain at the hospital on Thursday

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13091763/Kansas-city-parade-shooting-suspects-charged-adults.html

Re: KC shootin suspooks 2 b tryed az addultz

<20240216181708.00000275@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=14867&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#14867

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Re: KC shootin suspooks 2 b tryed az addultz
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2024 18:17:08 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Fri, 16 Feb 2024 18:17 UTC

On Fri, 16 Feb 2024 12:20:26 -0500
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> CNN likewise has nothing, not a single word about it

You always claim this lie even when it's easy to prove it is a lie.

You are a habitual LYING CUNT.

Re: KC shootin suspooks 2 b tryed az addultz

<S_NzN.290466$Ama9.199335@fx12.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=14869&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#14869

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2024 13:40:44 -0500
 by: JeSSe - Fri, 16 Feb 2024 18:40 UTC

The Happy Hippy wrote:
> On Fri, 16 Feb 2024 12:20:26 -0500
> JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:
>
>> CNN likewise has nothing, not a single word about it
>
> You always claim this lie even when it's easy to prove it is a lie.
>
> You are a habitual LYING CUNT.

You are a freakshit kneejerk wingnut defender in denial

CNN top stories:

The outspoken Kremlin critic Alexey Navalny has died, Russia’s prison
service says. He was in court hours before his death, joking with the judge.
Death of Putin’s most high-profile critic likely to send shockwaves
through Russia
‘Obvious for me that he was killed’: Zelensky says Putin must be held to
account
Navalny’s death puts new spotlight on key dividing line between Trump
and Biden
Harris says reports of death are another sign of Putin’s brutality
‘I love you more and more’: Navalny’s final social media post
Navalny is the latest in a long line of Putin critics who met an early death

[You'd almost get the feeling, with this outpouring of grief and
crocodile tears front & center, that they think it is wrong to use state
power to persecute a political rival !]

Georgia DA Fani Willis’ father says he told her to have ‘six months of
cash always’
Willis’ testimony was jaw-dropping, awkward and personal. What to know
Why both sides strategically agreed not to return Willis to stand 2:04
Trump’s New York civil fraud decision expected today

Don’t look now but gas prices are rising fast
Japan and the UK are in recessions. Is the US next?
Ex-Goldman Sachs analyst jailed for insider dealing
US wholesale inflation comes in hotter than expected in January
Donald Trump just got the green light to return to Wall Street
Ozempic, Mounjaro and hundreds of other drugs become even more expensive
in 2024
A traditional automaker just turned a profit on EVs

Rachel Dolezal, the White woman infamous for claiming to be Black, fired
over OnlyFans account
The American who bought a home in Italy and found ‘big surprises’ inside
Paul McCartney reunited with stolen guitar after 50 years
Here’s how famous movie’s ‘tearjerking ending’ could have been different
0:53
Delta flight forced back to Amsterdam after maggots fall onto passenger
Amy Schumer shares a health update: ‘I feel strong and beautiful’
In photos: The ‘Dune: Part Two’ cast’s red carpet looks are out of this
world
Headlights are blinding us. Here’s why it’s mostly an American problem
Skier records moose chasing him down ski slope 1:56
College basketball game delayed after team gets stuck in elevator
Deputy opens fire after mistaking ‘acorn’ for gunfire 1:34
More top stories
Joe Manchin will not run for president
Biden rips the House for taking 2-week break as he presses for Ukraine
funding
Analysis The ‘Biden crime family’ narrative from Sean Hannity and
right-wing media just fell apart
CNN Exclusive Mayorkas defends his border record, slams House
Republicans after rare impeachment
Live Updates 5 dead after power loss at Nasser Hospital, Hamas-run
health ministry says
Israeli soldier films himself blowing up a mosque 3:20
Hear Michael Cohen’s predictions about Trump criminal case 1:58
Kim Jong Un has broken with decades of North Korean policy. Does it mean
he’s planning for war?
Nike is cutting about 1,700 jobs
Rent vs buy: Here’s how you should decide 1:37

Ah yes, Paul McCartney reunited with his stolen bass, very pressing
issue for America, this should solve alot of problems !

And sooo glad that Amy Schumer's round moon face isn't a sign of health
issues, such a relief !

And a skier recording a moose chasing him down a hill, what relevance is
negroids shooting up a mostly white crowd compared to that !

Re: KC shootin suspooks 2 b tryed az addultz

<H7OzN.436767$p%Mb.306171@fx15.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=14870&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#14870

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2024 13:50:10 -0500
 by: JeSSe - Fri, 16 Feb 2024 18:50 UTC

JeSSe wrote:
> And STILL no pics of the gang bangin spooks - Stories like this
> involving negroid crime typically drop off the news cycle quick, have
> never seen a national news story like this die so quick, quite as if it
> never happened, as if it were an act of god.
>
> MSNBC has nothing about it on their main page, all mad babbling about
> Trump.
> CNN likewise has nothing, not a single word about it - Their big story
> is Putins murdered rival, not murdered Americans [including woman and
> children]
> NPR, another frothing leftist propaganda service, 0. Zilch. Nada.
>
> NYT surprisingly at least mentions it in passing with this article:
>
> "Kansas City Grappled With Shootings Long Before the Super Bowl
>
> Homicides in Kansas City, Mo., increased last year, many of them
> attributed to arguments, officials say."
>
> But says nothing about the shooting or the negro perps, just wants to
> let us know that negroes argue alot, and often results in shootings.
>

> I am very correctly assuming that every wingnut outlet has followed
> their lead, SUPER BOWL MASS SHOOTING is a non story because the perps
> are black - In stark contrast to the wall to wall 24/7 in depth
> saturation coverage there would have been if the perps were MAGA, or
> just simply white.
>
> ``````````````````````````````````
>

> Kansas City parade shooting suspects are set to be charged as adults as
> it's revealed DJ victim died 'on the spot' in front of her kids and
> injured boy, 13, recalls hearing gun go 'Pop, pop, pop'
>
>     Two suspects are currently in custody - and Lopez on Thursday
> claimed his 44-year-old sister, local DJ Lisa Lopez-Galvan, was mowed
> down by one of them
>     Children's Mercy Hospital said it treated 11 children - nine of
> them had been shot and three remain at the hospital on Thursday
>

> https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13091763/Kansas-city-parade-shooting-suspects-charged-adults.html

Ooops cancel that, must have received a memo from the Bolsheviks -
Murderous, mass shooting chimps to be tried as minors.

Nothing but election year pandering to negroes, and just when you had
thought they could not go any lower.

Kansas City parade shooting suspects are charged as MINORS, despite
prosecutor previously claiming they'd face justice as adults - meaning
their identities may be kept private

The suspects, who remain unidentified by authorities, are charged
with gun-related offenses and resisting arrest
Missouri law dictates that juvenile hearings are not open to the public

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13092989/Two-minors-charged-Kansas-City-Chief-parade-shooting.html

Re: KC shootin suspooks 2 b tryed az addultz

<uqpvsm$iqq$2@pcls7.std.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=14875&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#14875

From: efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm (Loose Cannon)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2024 09:56:38 +0000 (UTC)
Originator: rjac@shell02.TheWorld.com (Spamming/forging jew wannabe nazoid PAEDO Andrew 'Andrzej' Baron aka SHEIN)
 by: Loose Cannon - Sat, 17 Feb 2024 09:56 UTC

In article <20240216181708.00000275@ntlworld.invalid>,
The Happy Hippy <the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid> wrote:

> You are a habitual LYING CUNT.

YOU claimed that George Santos is "White", you habitual LYING CUNT.

Re: KC shootin suspooks 2 b tryed az addultz

<20240217134408.000021f9@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=14879&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#14879

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2024 13:44:08 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Sat, 17 Feb 2024 13:44 UTC

On Fri, 16 Feb 2024 13:40:44 -0500
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> The Happy Hippy wrote:
> > On Fri, 16 Feb 2024 12:20:26 -0500
> > JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:
> >
> >> CNN likewise has nothing, not a single word about it
> >
> > You always claim this lie even when it's easy to prove it is a lie.
> >
> > You are a habitual LYING CUNT.
> >
> You are a freakshit kneejerk wingnut defender in denial
>
> CNN top stories:

"Two teens charged in deadly Kansas City Super Bowl parade shooting"

The evidence is right there, on the page you pretend has "not a single word about it".

Everyone can go check for themselves and see you are a habitual LYING CUNT.

Re: KC shootin suspooks 2 b tryed az addultz

<%l6AN.351211$7sbb.163485@fx16.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=14883&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#14883

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2024 12:50:46 -0500
 by: JeSSe - Sat, 17 Feb 2024 17:50 UTC

The Happy Hippy wrote:
> On Fri, 16 Feb 2024 13:40:44 -0500
> JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:
>
>> The Happy Hippy wrote:

>>> You always claim this lie even when it's easy to prove it is a lie.
>>>
>>> You are a habitual LYING CUNT.
>>>
>> You are a freakshit kneejerk wingnut defender in denial
>>
>> CNN top stories:
>
> "Two teens charged in deadly Kansas City Super Bowl parade shooting"
>
> The evidence is right there, on the page you pretend has "not a single word about it".
>
> Everyone can go check for themselves and see you are a habitual LYING CUNT.

Wasn't there when I posted, clueless retard.
Apparently, you are thick enough not to know that news sites change by
the hour.

Today of course its Trump Mania, do not even feel like sifting through
their bloated site to see if news about the negroid mass shootas is
buried in there somewhere

Re: KC shootin suspooks 2 b tryed az addultz

<20240218011000.00003131@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=14893&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#14893

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2024 01:10:00 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Sun, 18 Feb 2024 01:10 UTC

On Sat, 17 Feb 2024 12:50:46 -0500
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> The Happy Hippy wrote:
> > On Fri, 16 Feb 2024 13:40:44 -0500
> > JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> >> You are a freakshit kneejerk wingnut defender in denial
> >>
> >> CNN top stories:
> >
> > "Two teens charged in deadly Kansas City Super Bowl parade shooting"
> >
> > The evidence is right there, on the page you pretend has "not a
> > single word about it".
> >
> > Everyone can go check for themselves and see you are a habitual
> > LYING CUNT.
> Wasn't there when I posted, clueless retard.

Yes, that's always the lie which follows you being called out on your lies.