Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Subject: Racist, black power "father" takes stand to defend his Bolshevik
sponsored lying, tax cheat, grifting whore Soros funded daughter
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2024 15:26:15 -0500
 by: JeSSe - Fri, 16 Feb 2024 20:26 UTC

'But it’s a black thing, okay. I was trained ... Most black folks they
hjde cash or they keep cash. I was trained you always keep some cash,'
he said.

Oh yeah, like niggers are the only ones on earth who like to keep cash
on hand, spare me - The issue here is precisely where she got these
stacks of cash, and why she used it to reimburse her cheating boyfriend
for lavish trips and gifts around the globe before, during and after she
hired him to help persecute Trump.

It is apparent, she thought she could sail under the radar forever with
her graft and crimes just because she is an untouchable nigger, above
any and all laws.
Hopefully this court will disabuse her of any such frivolous notions,
not holding my breath.

"Father" also brought up his contention that she couldn't have been
fucking this guy in 2019 because she was fucking some other guy ! [As if
its out of the bounds of all possibility that she was fucking maybe 2, 3
or 4 guys] Cannot make this shit up.

``````````````

Fani Willis' dad takes the stand in disqualification hearing: Father
claims she had a boyfriend called 'Deuce' in 2019 and didn't meet her
prosecutor lover Nathan Wade until AFTER they started prosecuting Trump

Willis took the stand Thursday in dramatic testimony about her
relationship
She revealed she stored thousands in cash, reimbursed 'lover' for trips
Defense lawyers quizzed her on when relationship began and ended

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13092761/Now-FATHER-DA-Fani-Willis-John-Floyd-takes-stand-testify-moving-daughter-time-period-former-college-pal-said-physical-affair-prosecutor-lover-began.html

Re: Racist, black power "father" takes stand to defend his Bolshevik sponsored lying, tax cheat, grifting whore Soros funded daughter

<20240218011623.0000502a@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=14896&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#14896

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Re: Racist, black power "father" takes stand to defend his
Bolshevik sponsored lying, tax cheat, grifting whore Soros funded daughter
Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2024 01:16:23 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Sun, 18 Feb 2024 01:16 UTC

On Fri, 16 Feb 2024 15:26:15 -0500
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> they hjde cash

Did you fail 7th grade grammar by chance ?