Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Subject: Trump says - Pay more, or expect less
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2024 17:58:09 -0500
 by: JeSSe - Wed, 14 Feb 2024 22:58 UTC

Just like it works in the real world.
Euro weenies are waiting with bated breath, waiting to see if the
Bolsheviks and their neocon allies, who never saw a war they didn't
want, can push yet another European,, Err I mean, Ukraine relief package
through and tack it on to our nation debt, then why the fuck can't they
do the same thing ?

We already know exactly why - Because they expect US taxpayers to
continue subsidizing their national security, as we have stupidly been
doing for generations ,, But they've never had it so good as when Piggy
Bank Joe stumbled to the throne, and are horrified at the prospect of a
rational, sane patriot taking office again, so they seek to drain the US
piggy bank while they still can.

Lets do some math.
Moscow to Berlin - 1,200 miles.
Moscow to Washington DC - 5,000 miles.

Nuff said, pay up bitches !

``````````````````````

Trump demands NATO 'pay their bills' because US is paying '$150 billion'
more than their allies who have given a 'fraction' to the Ukraine war

Former President Donald Trump kept up his attacks on US allies on
Wednesday
He said President Joe Biden had to be told that 'NATO has to pay
their bills'
It comes as more NATO members are on target to meet their commitments

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13084035/trump-allies-nato-spending-ukranian-war-russia.html

Re: Trump says - Pay more, or expect less

<20240218011929.00004ee2@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=14897&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#14897

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Re: Trump says - Pay more, or expect less
Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2024 01:19:29 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Sun, 18 Feb 2024 01:19 UTC

On Wed, 14 Feb 2024 17:58:09 -0500
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> Lets do some math.

Did you fail 7th grade grammar by chance ?