Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Subject: Murdering Supa Bowl Chimps FINALLY pictured
Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2024 22:12:15 -0500
 by: JeSSe - Sun, 18 Feb 2024 03:12 UTC

"The motive remains unclear" - Fuck, as if fucking niggers need any
motive to chimp out and start shooting.
The fact that these zulus felt the need to take guns to a football
celebration parade tells you all you need to know about these hopeless,
lawless savages.

`````````````````````````````

Kansas City Chiefs parade shooting suspects are captured in heated
exchange moments before gunfight killed one and injured 22 others - as
teen is seen walking away clutching his bloody face

Footage taken moments before the Kansas City shooting erupted on
Wednesday shows the suspects in a heated exchange
A minor is also seen leaving the scene with his hand covered in
blood as he clutches his face, with one witness saying the individual
had lost part of their jaw
A mother of two was killed and 22 people were injured by gunfire on
Wednesday afternoon, when shots erupted amid the throng of Chiefs fans

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13096129/Kansas-City-Chiefs-parade-shooting-suspects-fight-video.html

And meanwhile on CNN, the tears are still pouring out for the Russian
guy [whats his name ??] whom the Bolsheviks hope will briefly serve to
jumpstart Ukraine handouts, and distract attention from their DOJ
declared senile "leader", who warned Putin that there would be
"devastating consequences" if anything suspicious ever happened to him.

Putin saw an existential threat in Alexey Navalny, the opposition leader
whose name he dared not mention
Opinion The dismal evolution of Putin’s regime
Video shows Russians detained for attending gatherings over Navalny’s
death 3:28
Opinion Navalny’s death extinguished the last hope I had for my former home
Analysis Russia’s sheer mass proves too much for Ukraine in Avdiivka
CNN Exclusive New details emerge on potential Russian nuclear space weapon
Biden blames ‘congressional inaction’ for Ukrainian withdrawal of key
town in call with Zelensky

Trump madness is next

Trump falsely claims Haley supported Obama over Romney
What the $355M ruling will mean for Trump’s businesses
Trump launches sneaker line a day after judge’s $355M ruling
See what Trump’s new sneaker line looks like 0:41
Opinion Don’t misread Trump’s loss in his civil trial

On to Other very important articles like making tea, dead tranny & flood
watches

Beachgoers beware, this controversial piece of swimwear is back in style
Jodie Foster: It’s satisfying to recognize that it’s not your time 2:51
Six-time Olympic gold-medal winning cyclist reveals cancer diagnosis
Man takes off in stolen tow truck on highway. See what happens next 1:25
Billy Joel reveals who’d be in the super band he thought about assembling
Tiger Woods ‘treated with IV bag’ after withdrawing from Genesis
Invitational
An icon in New York’s trans community gets a funeral fit for a saint at
a revered cathedral
How to make a delicious cup of chai in under 3 minutes 2:37
More top stories
16-year-old Taylor Swift fan killed on the way to Australia concert
500-gallon underground propane tank leads to catastrophic explosion 2:11
New York Gov. Kathy Hochul apologizes for using Canada-Hamas analogy in
defending Israel
Live Updates US says it successfully struck ‘imminent threat’ from
Houthi rebels in Red Sea
Former FBI counterintelligence chief sentenced to more prison time over
undisclosed foreign cash
More than 27 million people under flood watches as back-to-back storms
are set to hit California
Haley on 2024 election: ‘It will either be me or it will be Kamala
Harris’ 1:28
Stone Age megastructure found submerged in the Baltic Sea wasn’t formed
by nature, scientists say
‘Very strange’: Parent reacts to permission slip to read book by Black
author 1:30

Then buried about as far as you can go on the page ,,

2 teens charged in fatal Kansas City Super Bowl parade shooting

With no pics [of course] No description [of course] Just literally "2 teens"

Re: Murdering Supa Bowl Chimps FINALLY pictured

<20240218135113.0000054f@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=14903&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#14903

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Re: Murdering Supa Bowl Chimps FINALLY pictured
Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2024 13:51:13 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Sun, 18 Feb 2024 13:51 UTC

On Sat, 17 Feb 2024 22:12:15 -0500
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> The fact that these zulus felt the need to take guns to a football
> celebration parade tells you all you need to know about these
> hopeless, lawless savages.

And for whites who feel a need to take guns to a football parade - What does that tell us about those hopeless, lawless savages ?

If America weren't such a shithole things might be better. But White America wants it to be a shithole so you've got a shithole. A shithole where thousands of white Americans murder other white Americans each year.