Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Subject: Barbaric Afrikan zulus riot in Holland
Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2024 14:21:17 -0500
 by: JeSSe - Sun, 18 Feb 2024 19:21 UTC

well I guess the Europeans thought that they could succeed where
Americans failed - Turn zulus into law abiding, productive citizens.

In the face of all evidence, precedent and probabilities, they tried -
And failed.
The toxic negro infection promises to be even worse in Europe than the
USA, since nearly all white citizens there have long ago lost their
balls and are nearly defenseless against these ravenous 3rd world
criminals - And obviously, they are being far out breeded.

Only drastic measures will turn the situation around and save these
historic white homelands from becoming far north Afrika - Brought to you
by the sick globalist unelected shills of the "EU" and their Bolshevik
counterparts in the USA, by leaps & bounds, the worse thing that has
ever happened to Europe.

`````````````````````

At least four police hurt in Hague riots after rival Eritrean mobs
torched cars, trashed buildings and hurled bricks at cops - turning
Dutch city into a war zone

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13097091/Hague-riots-broke-violent-clashes-rival-groups-Eritreans-scenes-saw-police-cars-torched-thugs-throw-rocks-Dutch-cops-use-teargas.html

Have a look at some comments, shall we ?

It's lovely to see isn't it. Leave behind your war zone or cesspit of a
country, get to Europe and rather then integrate you remain amongst your
own people and systematically turn your host country into what you
previously left behind. It's happening across Europe, the continent has
acquired some utter trash.

Arrest, charge, convict and then de port them.

Why are these "Eritreans" even in Holland ?

Like in the UK another group brings their hateful, violent baggage with
them to a great democratic country while politians do nothing but blah
blah thumb up their b*ms and minds in neautral

Turning Europe into T&hird W@orld.