Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Subject: Ann Coulter speaks the obvious truth about "teens", wingnut shocked
Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2024 21:15:33 -0500
 by: JeSSe - Mon, 19 Feb 2024 02:15 UTC

And if it wasn't for DM publishing clips of the felon chimps, no one in
Bolshevik USA would know either.
[Well, I would]
As she aptly points out, no news, no names, no pics + "teens", =
niggers, every time.
Only other slight possibilities are muslims or trannys, but those tend
not to be "teens".

I wonder if they even realize that their code word for niggers has been
badly compromised ?
Perhaps they do because sometimes they use "youths" too, but "teens" is
their go to when we know its niggers and we don't want people to know.

``````````````````````````````````

Ann Coulter shocks Bill Maher as she says if Super Bowl Parade shooters
'were white we'd know their identities by now'

Coulter was commenting on the Wednesday shooting on HBO's Real Time
Friday
She said that their identities would have been revealed if they
were white males
Two teens have been charged as juveniles in connection the parade
shooting

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13098469/Ann-Coulter-Bill-Maher-Kansas-City-parade-shooting-suspects.html

And meanwhile on CNN ,,,

Still Trump Mania, still in shock over some Russian guys death

Anna Rose Layden/Getty Images
The Republican former congresswoman says that ‘the issue this election
cycle is making sure that the Putin wing of the Republican Party does
not take over the West Wing of the White House’
Biden blasts Congress for failing to pass more Ukraine aid as troops
withdraw from key town
Russia raises its flag in Avdiivka, then presses the advantage on Ukraine
Ukrainian soldiers will soon be able to have children from beyond the grave
Schumer demands Johnson, House GOP pass foreign aid bill following
Ukrainian withdrawal from key city and Navalny’s death
Fareed to Tucker Carlson: You need to get out more 6:20
Analysis Navalny’s death marks the end of an era
Haley calls Trump’s NATO comments ‘bone-chilling’ and empowering to Putin
Opinion Navalny’s death extinguished the last hope I had for my former home
Hear what Hillary Clinton told Amanpour about Navalny 1:19

Other important news

Gait speed is one of your vital signs, so make sure yours is OK
Kate McKinnon reprises Weird Barbie role for another hilarious Oscars
spot with Jimmy Kimmel
Jimmy Carter’s spirit ‘as strong as ever’ after year in hospice,
grandson says
Jodie Foster: It’s satisfying to recognize that it’s not your time 2:51
Is it possible your trusty water bottle could be too much of a good
thing? Experts weigh in
Man takes off in stolen tow truck on highway. See what happens next 1:25
The Alaska Air flight was terrifying. It could have been so much worse
It’s already hurricane season in the waters of the Atlantic. That could
spell danger with La Niña coming
‘It just made me angry’: Millionaire on Tulsa race massacre 2:25
More top stories
Sen. Tim Scott declines to say whether he would’ve certified 2020
election results if he were vice president
Cougar attacks mountain bikers on Washington trail
Once banned from the US, this fiery ex-army general is poised to lead
Indonesia. What to expect
500-gallon underground propane tank leads to catastrophic explosion 2:11
She was supposed to catch the bus, but she never made it to school.
Police continue their search for a missing 11-year-old
US conducts strikes against Houthi underwater vessel for the first time
since Red Sea attacks began
Russia has invited Hamas and all other Palestinian factions to Moscow,
Palestinian Authority PM says
‘Very strange’: Parent reacts to permission slip to read book by Black
author 1:30
Tapper pushes back on Tim Scott’s claim Biden is ‘dragging his feet’ in
Ukraine 3:56

But not a single word about the felon niggers, mass shooting at a super
bowl parade, a fatality and a dozen CHILDREN badly hurt, and its a non
story to them because it runs counter to the Bolshevik agenda.

Re: Ann Coulter speaks the obvious truth about "teens", wingnut shocked

<20240219114754.00007758@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=14910&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#14910

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Re: Ann Coulter speaks the obvious truth about "teens", wingnut
shocked
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2024 11:47:54 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Mon, 19 Feb 2024 11:47 UTC

On Sun, 18 Feb 2024 21:15:33 -0500
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> "teens" is their go to when we know its niggers and we don't
> want people to know.

No; that's simply your invention. Authorities won't confirm their race because they are juveniles so you invented this ridiculous conspiracy theory.

You might not have had it published in Reader's Digest but I am sure QAnon will oblige.