Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Subject: How the Bolsheviks fund their wars without congress
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2024 13:23:59 -0500
 by: JeSSe - Tue, 20 Feb 2024 18:23 UTC

Well, I guess I have got my answer why US transport aircraft are still
streaming to Ukraine & Israel even though no funding has been approved
by those who allegedly, formerly, "control the power of the purse strings".

US armed forces have been ordered by the Bolsheviks to give everything
that they got to keep our proxy wars going, and now the Bolshevik
civilian leadership dutifully steps forward and declares that this "aid
package" is really going to be used to replenish all the US equipment it
has been ordered to give away !

So the Bolsheviks completely circumvented the congress, and now is
telling us that our forces will fall apart and become inert if the
handouts they are demanding aren't approved immediately.

Needless to say, this should be a world class scandal and heads should
roll but in the upside down alternate world these nation wreckers have
created, both here and abroad, it is barely getting any notice ,, And
the Europeans still wait for the US to print up more $$ to pay the
bloated contractors for more hardware to be used to subsidize their
national security - As the Bolsheviks spend billions per week feeding
and housing invading Venezuelan felons.

Cannot possibly make this shit up.

US Army says it will RUN OUT of money to protect Europe and Africa by
May if Ukraine aid isn't approved: Congress facing growing pressure to
send more money to keep basic operations going

The U.S. is currently siphoning hundreds of millions of dollars to
support Ukraine amid an impasse in Congress
The Army's Europe and Africa Command has about $3 billion left to
cover its operating costs that are expected to amount to $5 billion in 2024

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13101613/US-Army-run-money-europe-africa-ukraine.html