Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Subject: Council requests Army National Guard to help control violent "teens"
in school
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2024 16:15:03 -0500
 by: JeSSe - Tue, 20 Feb 2024 21:15 UTC

Never thought I'd live to see such days as this that leftists have
brought upon us.
Not a bad idea, these "teens" are beyond the ability of teachers to cope
with, their violence gets worse and worse, I don't see any realistic
short term solutions to this - Long term, of course, is declaring
leftism a threat to national security and designating them as terrorists.

Call for National Guard to help with high school violence stirs
controversy in Mass.
As incidents of student violence increase at Brockton High School, some
school committee members are asking for additional help monitoring students.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/rcna139584