Victory uber allies!

aus+uk / uk.current-events.terrorism / Starmer & Speaker sink ceasefire motion

SubjectAuthor
* Starmer & Speaker sink ceasefire motionThe Happy Hippy
`* Re: Starmer & Speaker sink ceasefire motionTWP
 +* Re: Starmer & Speaker sink ceasefire motionTWP
 |`- Re: Starmer & Speaker sink ceasefire motionThe Happy Hippy
 +- Re: Starmer & Speaker sink ceasefire motionThe Happy Hippy
 `- Re: Starmer & Speaker sink ceasefire motionLoose Cannon

1
Starmer & Speaker sink ceasefire motion

<20240221231325.000051a8@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=14939&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#14939

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Starmer & Speaker sink ceasefire motion
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2024 23:13:25 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Wed, 21 Feb 2024 23:13 UTC

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/uk-politics-68349957

<quotes>

Sir Lindsay Hoyle is back in the House to respond to very vocal complaints of his handling of this debate.

"I wanted to do the best by every member of the house," he says.

"I regret how it's ended up. It was not my intention. I wanted all to ensure they could express their views. As it was, in particularly the SNP, were unable to vote on their own proposition.

"It is with my sadness that it ended in this position. It was never my intention. I recognise the strength of feeling of this house and its members. I will reflect on my part in that. I do not want it to have ended like this."

</quotes>

There's nothing Starmer can't touch which doesn't turn to shit.

It's shamefull that he sunk the SNP motion simply because he's too spineless to have moved one himself. At the end of the day he couldn't bear to be forced to do the right thing.

And what the fuck Hoyle was playing at is anyone's guess. In trying to help Starmer out it seems he could well lose his job.

But, all-in, it's a win for the Axis of Evil; both Labour and tory scum avoided a rebellion by MP's who don't believe murder is acceptable.

Re: Starmer & Speaker sink ceasefire motion

<1VKBN.94644$Fr1.64598@fx11.ams1>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=14953&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#14953

From: ngspammersad@yahoo.com (TWP)
Subject: Re: Starmer & Speaker sink ceasefire motion
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2024 16:47:57 GMT
 by: TWP - Thu, 22 Feb 2024 16:47 UTC

On Wed, 21 Feb 2024 23:13:25 +0000, The Happy Hippy wrote:

> https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/uk-politics-68349957
>
> <quotes>
>
> Sir Lindsay Hoyle is back in the House to respond to very vocal
> complaints of his handling of this debate.
>
> "I wanted to do the best by every member of the house," he says.
>
> "I regret how it's ended up. It was not my intention. I wanted all to
> ensure they could express their views. As it was, in particularly the
> SNP, were unable to vote on their own proposition.
>
> "It is with my sadness that it ended in this position. It was never my
> intention. I recognise the strength of feeling of this house and its
> members. I will reflect on my part in that. I do not want it to have
> ended like this."
>
> </quotes>
>
> There's nothing Starmer can't touch which doesn't turn to shit.
>
> It's shamefull that he sunk the SNP motion simply because he's too
> spineless to have moved one himself. At the end of the day he couldn't
> bear to be forced to do the right thing.
>
> And what the fuck Hoyle was playing at is anyone's guess. In trying to
> help Starmer out it seems he could well lose his job.
>
> But, all-in, it's a win for the Axis of Evil; both Labour and tory scum
> avoided a rebellion by MP's who don't believe murder is acceptable.

Israel is justified in taking steps to protect itself, but anyone that
puts any value on human life at all would flinch at killing hundreds of
civilians to take out dozens of enemies. If numbers from Gaza are
accurate Israel has already killed at least ten times the number of
civilians that were killed in the Hamas attack. Israel's attacks are too
broad.

This is something that those that write the laws of war need to take a
look at.

Re: Starmer & Speaker sink ceasefire motion

<3WKBN.94645$Fr1.67723@fx11.ams1>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=14954&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#14954

From: ngspammersad@yahoo.com (TWP)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2024 16:49:03 GMT
 by: TWP - Thu, 22 Feb 2024 16:49 UTC

> This is something that those that write the laws of war need to take a
> look at.

To come up with a few updates.

Re: Starmer & Speaker sink ceasefire motion

<20240222221708.0000265b@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=14961&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#14961

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2024 22:17:08 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Thu, 22 Feb 2024 22:17 UTC

On Thu, 22 Feb 2024 16:47:57 GMT
TWP <ngspammersad@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Israel is justified in taking steps to protect itself, but anyone
> that puts any value on human life at all would flinch at killing
> hundreds of civilians to take out dozens of enemies. If numbers from
> Gaza are accurate Israel has already killed at least ten times the
> number of civilians that were killed in the Hamas attack. Israel's
> attacks are too broad.

Hamas's attack was terrible. In terms of killing innocent people Netanyahu described it as being the equivalent of 12 9-11's.

Israel's revenge is even more terrible. In terms of killing innocent people it is the equivalent of 1,500 9-11's.

And it's nowhere over yet. Israel has plans to murder plenty more innocent people, may starve far more to death. if not remove all of them from Palestine entirely.

> This is something that those that write the laws of war need to take
> a look at.

If they did they'd only be labelled as anti-Semitic Islamists by Israel, America, the UK and Axis of Evil.

Speaking out against Israel's murder is deemed hate speech and terrorism by our government.

Even the Met criticised that. That's how low we have sunk.

Re: Starmer & Speaker sink ceasefire motion

<20240222223744.00004b34@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=14962&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#14962

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2024 22:37:44 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Thu, 22 Feb 2024 22:37 UTC

On Thu, 22 Feb 2024 16:49:03 GMT
TWP <ngspammersad@yahoo.com> wrote:

> > This is something that those that write the laws of war need to
> > take a look at.
>
> To come up with a few updates.

I am not sure there is anything to update. Everything needed is already there.

The problem is Israel are getting away with ignoring the law while America are blocking taking action or even addressing their crimes.

We even have the Responsibility to Protect crafted by Blair and Bush obliging us to step-up and stop the slaughter when it's enacted. But that's simply being ignored. Another "never again" simply discarded.

That we chose to ignore it when Ukrainian fascists were killing thousands in the east, dragging people out of houses and executing them in the street, Zelensky pursuing ethnic cleaning and genocide of Rusians, is what provoked Putin to invade.

By rights we should have stood shoulder-square with Moscow against Ukrainian fascists but we decided the fascists were the good guys.

And now we call wholesale murderers the good guys.

This is what happens when we embrace evil.

Re: Starmer & Speaker sink ceasefire motion

<ura3rl$ipr$1@pcls7.std.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=14969&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#14969

From: efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm (Loose Cannon)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2024 12:42:29 +0000 (UTC)
Originator: rjac@shell02.TheWorld.com (Spamming/forging jew wannabe nazoid PAEDO Andrew 'Andrzej' Baron aka SHEIN)
 by: Loose Cannon - Fri, 23 Feb 2024 12:42 UTC

In article <1VKBN.94644$Fr1.64598@fx11.ams1>,
TWP <ngspammersad@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Israel is justified in taking steps to protect itself, but anyone that
> puts any value on human life at all would flinch at killing hundreds of
> civilians to take out dozens of enemies. If numbers from Gaza are
> accurate Israel has already killed at least ten times the number of
> civilians that were killed in the Hamas attack. Israel's attacks are too
> broad.

There's no simple way out of this.

Netanyahu's Govt. -- of which I'm no fan, many idiots and fanatics there --
decided to eradicate Hamas. There is some logic in their argument: if they
are not eradicated, they will simply regroup and do it again and again (as
they have already stated they will). The Allies followed this logic in WW2,
and decided that Naziism must be totally eradicated.

The price is rather heavy civilians casualties (although, in all probability,
Hamas is lying about the numbers). Much of that is, of course, the fault of Hamas,
which is doing its very best to kill as many civilians as it can -- on both sides;
because this is what Hamas does.

What can Israel do? Retreat, and face more Oct. 7 like attacks, thousands of
missiles fired at its cities, more deaths in Gaza, etc. -- or continue doing what
it's doing? Again: there is no simple solution.