From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Boeing's 737 boss goes
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2024 23:22:54 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Wed, 21 Feb 2024 23:22 UTC

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-68364694

<quotes>

The leader of Boeing's troubled 737 Max programme is to leave the company, which has been under pressure since a piece of one of its jets blew off during a passenger flight in January.

The incident revived wider questions about manufacturing processes for Boeing's popular 737 Max planes, years after crashes involving a different version of the jets in 2018 and 2019 killed 346 people and led to a global grounding for 20 months.

Boeing was barred last month from expanding its 737 Max output by the Federal Aviation Administration, while the authority reviewed its production line for the planes.

In a message to staff on Wednesday, Stan Deal, the head of Boeing commercial airplanes division said the changes were aimed at "ensuring that every airplane we deliver meets or exceeds all quality and safety requirements. Our customers demand, and deserve, nothing less".

</quotes>

Well, that will be a refreshing first. A miracle if it actually happens.