From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Hroza orphans
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2024 13:54:04 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Thu, 22 Feb 2024 13:54 UTC

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-68346891

<quotes>

Village children of Hroza orphaned by Russian missile

</quotes>

No mention of the thousands of Palestinian children orphaned by Israel's murder of their parents.

The Axis of Evil will produce page after page of condemnation of Russian murder of 14 children but barely a word about Israel's murder of tens of thousands.

Murder is acceptable for the Axis of Evil when they and their bestest pals indulge in it. Always has been, always will be.

Re: Hroza orphans

<ur8cjp$2tn$1@pcls7.std.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=14959&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#14959

From: efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm (Loose Cannon)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Re: Hroza orphans
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2024 20:59:37 +0000 (UTC)
Originator: rjac@shell02.TheWorld.com (Anita 'Annie' Shein is SPAMMING nazoid PAEDO Andrew 'Andrzej' Baron)
 by: Loose Cannon - Thu, 22 Feb 2024 20:59 UTC

From a post by "Happy Hippy":

<quote>

I can slaughter Jews if you want, and I can do it far nearer to home. I can
deliver you a veritable bloodbath of dead Jews if you want; men, women and
children,. Even their pets too, if that's what you want. How about we start
with your wife ?

Or maybe you are hoping that Israel will be your proxy killing machine ?

Well fuck you George. I know you are sick in mind and body and maybe that's
because the God you don't believe in has chosen to lay you low like the
worthless piece of shit you are. You want to see blood flowing ? That can be
arranged. Maybe I should come round and wipe the whole sickening stain of
the Yates family away, and show you and your Zionist war-mongering buddies
exactly what this death and destruction you are cheer-leading for really
means ? What do you think Ron ?

</quote>

Re: Hroza orphans

<klRBN.88129$Iswd.29527@fx05.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=14964&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#14964

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2024 19:07:35 -0500
 by: JeSSe - Fri, 23 Feb 2024 00:07 UTC

Loose Cannon wrote:
> From a post by "Happy Hippy":
>
> <quote>
>
> I can slaughter Jews if you want, and I can do it far nearer to home. I can
> deliver you a veritable bloodbath of dead Jews if you want; men, women and
> children,. Even their pets too, if that's what you want. How about we start
> with your wife ?
>
> Or maybe you are hoping that Israel will be your proxy killing machine ?
>
> Well fuck you George. I know you are sick in mind and body and maybe that's
> because the God you don't believe in has chosen to lay you low like the
> worthless piece of shit you are. You want to see blood flowing ? That can be
> arranged. Maybe I should come round and wipe the whole sickening stain of
> the Yates family away, and show you and your Zionist war-mongering buddies
> exactly what this death and destruction you are cheer-leading for really
> means ? What do you think Ron ?
>
> </quote>

And instead of apologizing for his sick threat to murder innocent
British children in their homes and in the streets, he doubles down by
showing massive sympathy to the children of terrorists 1,000's of miles
away simply as a matter of agenda - Then has the gull to declare himself
a very principled and respectable person !

He is a fine example of the utter la-la land leftists have dreamed up
for themselves, and they seriously expect everyone else to play along
and acknowledge their sick fantasies.