From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Israel chose to murder
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2024 16:42:07 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Thu, 22 Feb 2024 16:42 UTC

https://www.vox.com/24055522/israel-hamas-gaza-war-strategy-netanyahu-strategy-morality

<quotes>

At the end of November, Israeli reporter Yuval Abraham broke one of the most important stories of the war in Gaza to date — an inside look at the disturbing reasoning that has led the Israeli military to kill so many civilians.

Citing conversations with "seven current and former members of Israel's intelligence community," Abraham reported that the Israel Defense Forces had changed its doctrine to permit far greater civilian casualties than it would have tolerated in previous wars.

IDF leadership was greenlighting strikes on civilian targets like apartment buildings and public infrastructure that they knew would kill scores of innocent Gazans.

"In one case," Abraham reported, "the Israeli military command knowingly approved the killing of hundreds of Palestinian civilians in an attempt to assassinate a single top Hamas military commander."

</quotes>

Israel knew she could get away with unbridled slaughter because America and the Axis of Evil would unconditionally defend and excuse whatever they did.. They knew America and the Axis of Evil were Israel's bitches.

And they have been proven right.

It only needs people to stand aside to let evil flourish and Israel knew they would. As they have.

America went even further; stopping people standing up to end that evil.

And we still wonder why so many hate us ?