Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Subject: Qatar becoming the next Lebanon/Syria ?
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2024 17:59:17 -0500
 by: JeSSe - Fri, 23 Feb 2024 22:59 UTC

Looks that way, though I don't think we can exactly criticize them for
"funneling over $2 billion into Hamas’ coffers over the last ten years"
when we have funneled far more than that to them, in the guise of
humanitarian aid, of course.

Really, they like everyone else are just taking advantage of the power
vacuum in the USA as the befuddled diaper sniffer tries to decide what
flavor ice cream he wants - If we get a man in charge they will be told
in no uncertain terms, its hamas or us, make your choice RIGHT NOW !

We could do without their bases, we could certainly do without their
natural gas supplies, and that is literally all they go going for
themselves, without that they are no different than yemen.

```````````````````````````

Qatar’s regime under fire for training Hamas terrorists: 'Qatar is Hamas
and Hamas is Qatar'
US expert urges ‘designation of Qatar as state sponsor of terrorism.’

A shocking new report by the Middle East Media Research Institute
revealed that Qatar’s authoritarian state trained Hamas operatives at
the country’s police college as recently as 2023.

According to the early February MEMRI report, “Qatar – which is known
for supporting Hamas, financing its military activity and sheltering its
leaders, and for extending media support to Hamas by means of its
Al-Jazeera channel – also trained, in its Police College in Al-Rayyan,
officers from Hamas' Interior and National Security Ministry, which is
part of Hamas' governing authorities in the Gaza Strip.”

An IDF spokesperson told the Post that “The IDF does not comment about
issues with Qatar and other foreign states. It is a very sensitive
issue.” The IDF referred the Post to the foreign ministry.

A foreign ministry spokesman told the Post “We won’t comment regarding
the MEMRI report.”

Qatar is currently functioning as a mediator in an effort to secure the
release of the over 130 hostages held by Hamas in Qatar. Israeli
officials and MKs have been largely reluctant to comment on the Qatari
regime’s role in funneling over $2 billion into Hamas’ coffers over the
last ten years due to the hostage release talks.

https://www.jpost.com/israel-hamas-war/article-788543