God created a few perfect heads. The rest he covered with hair.

aus+uk / uk.current-events.terrorism / Re: Googles attempt to erase the white race from history [and presumably, the future]

SubjectAuthor
* Googles attempt to erase the white race from history [and presumably, the futureJeSSe
+* Re: Googles attempt to erase the white race from history [and presumably, the fuJeSSe
|`- Re: Googles attempt to erase the white race from history [and presumably, the fuThe Happy Hippy
`- Re: Googles attempt to erase the white race from history [and presumably, the fuThe Happy Hippy

1
Googles attempt to erase the white race from history [and presumably, the future]

<4u5CN.559678$p%Mb.495728@fx15.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=14972&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#14972

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Subject: Googles attempt to erase the white race from history [and presumably,
the future]
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2024 13:29:11 -0500
 by: JeSSe - Fri, 23 Feb 2024 18:29 UTC

If anyone wants to see what real, actual, dangerous, wannabe genocidal,
hate filled, irrational, in your face racism looks like, needn't look
any further than this.
Googles new AI, which they tout as humanities go to for all information,
for all requests, for all facts, has scrubbed whites from its database,
and if you are looking for a picture of a white santa claus, you are out
of luck.

If only that was the worse of it, its not. Ask for a picture of a happy
white family and it goes into wingnut lecture mode and says sorry, can't
do that. Asking for pictures of whites is hateful and discriminatory ,,
You know, as if you were asking for pics of deviant sex with a goat or
something.
No whites, but it will create a diverse pic if you wish, then you are
treated to happy blacks and asians, mexicans, anything but whites.

Ask if to show happy black people and it says sure ! How many do you
like, and you can look at make believe images of happy black people
until you pop.

Ask it for pics of Vikings and,,, get ready for it ,,, It gives you
black Vikings. Not a joke. If you keep trying you might be lucky enough
to get a stray white mixed in, but only female, no white males allowed,
period !
They tried British kings, yep, black. Popes. Ask for a German family and
yep, pics of imported dark mutants.
Whites have not only been cancelled, but erased, obliterated.
Do they worry about little white children who might be wondering why
they are being erased and vilified ? Hell no, that is one of the main
goals, I'm sure their AI For Kids is coming soon.

And this is what the left wants the future of information to look like -
Just a highly censored script composed by far left lunatics that only
allows you to see what they want you to see.

* google is apparently embarrassed by their blatant display of racist
censoring and has stopped the pic generation function while they try to
think of a way to show some whites, probably with a suitable
warning/disclaimer first, much as if you were about to look at a gory pic

Nothing "artificial" about this "intelligence", obviously.
Like any computer code, it obeys the whims of its programmers, and if
the programmers are woke, filled with hatred and biased, then the
program will be too.

``````````````

Google's New Anti-White A.I. Image Generator "Gemini" is So Woke You
Have To See It To Believe It

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcUSavC7-Kw

Here Matt goes into the frothing anti white, Trump hating racist
leftists behind the code

The Dark Secrets Behind Google's New AI Model 'Gemini'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v8H4Cn-k3Q8

Re: Googles attempt to erase the white race from history [and presumably, the future]

<LW5CN.439740$7sbb.255525@fx16.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=14973&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#14973

Subject: Re: Googles attempt to erase the white race from history [and
presumably, the future]
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2024 13:59:46 -0500
 by: JeSSe - Fri, 23 Feb 2024 18:59 UTC

JeSSe wrote:
> If anyone wants to see what real, actual, dangerous, wannabe genocidal,
> hate filled, irrational, in your face racism looks like, needn't look
> any further than this.
> Googles new AI, which they tout as humanities go to for all information,
> for all requests, for all facts, has scrubbed whites from its database,
> and if you are looking for a picture of a white santa claus, you are out
> of luck.
>
> If only that was the worse of it, its not. Ask for a picture of a happy
> white family and it goes into wingnut lecture mode and says sorry, can't
> do that. Asking for pictures of whites is hateful and discriminatory ,,
> You know, as if you were asking for pics of deviant sex with a goat or
> something.
> No whites, but it will create a diverse pic if you wish, then you are
> treated to happy blacks and asians, mexicans, anything but whites.
>
> Ask if to show happy black people and it says sure ! How many do you
> like, and you can look at make believe images of happy black people
> until you pop.
>
> Ask it for pics of Vikings and,,, get ready for it ,,, It gives you
> black Vikings. Not a joke. If you keep trying you might be lucky enough
> to get a stray white mixed in, but only female, no white males allowed,
> period !
> They tried British kings, yep, black. Popes. Ask for a German family and
> yep, pics of imported dark mutants.
> Whites have not only been cancelled, but erased, obliterated.
> Do they worry about little white children who might be wondering why
> they are being erased and vilified ? Hell no, that is one of the main
> goals, I'm sure their AI For Kids is coming soon.
>
> And this is what the left wants the future of information to look like -
> Just a highly censored script composed by far left lunatics that only
> allows you to see what they want you to see.
>
> * google is apparently embarrassed by their blatant display of racist
> censoring and has stopped the pic generation function while they try to
> think of a way to show some whites, probably with a suitable
> warning/disclaimer first, much as if you were about to look at a gory pic
>
> Nothing "artificial" about this "intelligence", obviously.
> Like any computer code, it obeys the whims of its programmers, and if
> the programmers are woke, filled with hatred and biased, then the
> program will be too.
>
> ``````````````
>

> Google's New Anti-White A.I. Image Generator "Gemini" is So Woke You
> Have To See It To Believe It
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcUSavC7-Kw
>

> Here Matt goes into the frothing anti white, Trump hating racist
> leftists behind the code
>
> The Dark Secrets Behind Google's New AI Model 'Gemini'
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v8H4Cn-k3Q8

Elon says google is going to fix this outrage, and obviously is in a
position to know.

Now word on any apologies for their blatant racist manipulation and
subjective distortion of truth, of facts, of reality - And of course, no
word on any discipline for their woke wingnut warriors for this outrage
,, As if, they are just going to erase whites from history, and they
didn't know anything about it, just some rogue, misinformed programmers !

Quite a dilemma for these nation wrecking, racist, power drunk fucks
because now they are in the spotlight with their agenda, anything they
do is is bound to be half hearted and will further infuriate the mass of
people they have insulted and vilified.

Will I get the gore warning if I wanted to see cute white babies ?
Will I get a white Santa, or maybe I'll have to specifically request
that, then of course I'll be flagged as a racist and probably banned.

Or maybe a multiple choice will be worked in, if I want a pic of Santa,
Bob Hope or Jesus, I'll get a pop up that says "Sure, Would you prefer
Black/Asian/Hispanic/Muslim/Jewish/Non Binary/Female/Trans/Gay/or [NOT
RECOMMENDED] ***WARNING CLICK HERE TO CONFIRM YOU ARE 18+*** white/male"

With their obvious agenda and woke sensitivities, I see no way forward
with this, unless they diversify their programming staff itself to
include non woke humans, and are willing to accept that history and
truth is not how they program it.

Elon Musk claims Google has assured him they're taking 'immediate
action' against absurdly woke Gemini AI created by Biden fan who 'cried
after casting his ballot' and complained about white privilege on Twitter

Elon Musk claims Google is taking 'immediate action' to fix its
'absurdly woke ' AI chatbot
Google's Gemini was slammed by users for 'hallucinating' diverse
but historically inaccurate images from user prompts, such as black
Vikings and female Popes
Google has temporarily disabled the image generation function while
its team works to fix 'recent issues'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13118161/elon-musk-gemini-woke-ai-fix.html

Re: Googles attempt to erase the white race from history [and presumably, the future]

<20240224130806.00003d3f@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=14981&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#14981

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
presumably, the future]
Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2024 13:08:06 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Sat, 24 Feb 2024 13:08 UTC

On Fri, 23 Feb 2024 13:29:11 -0500
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> And this is what the left wants the future of information to look
> like

No, that's just anti-left demonisation.

> google is apparently embarrassed

Can't think why if this is what they wanted, what the left wants as you claim. They would just double-down and stick with it.

Fact is you are simply making shit up, are ironically doing exactly what you complain about being done. Difference is that your algorithm is entirely predictable.

> Nothing "artificial" about this "intelligence", obviously.
> Like any computer code, it obeys the whims of its programmers, and if
> the programmers are woke, filled with hatred and biased, then the
> program will be too.

You have no understanding of AI. The main problem with AI is that it's self-taught, that it's not programmed as most code is. It is usually hard to figure out how AI comes up with an answer to any question, because there is no determinism.

It's not like when you simply don't mention white crime in America because you want to pretend blacks are responsible for all crime.

You are a White Supremacist, racist, fascist, who is a lying cunt, are committed to the cause, but it's harder to figure out why an AI is behaving in a similar way.

Re: Googles attempt to erase the white race from history [and presumably, the future]

<20240224131639.0000607e@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=14982&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#14982

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
presumably, the future]
Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2024 13:16:39 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Sat, 24 Feb 2024 13:16 UTC

On Fri, 23 Feb 2024 13:59:46 -0500
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> Elon says google is going to fix this outrage, and obviously is in a
> position to know.

As is anyone who isn't stupid enough to insist this is what the left and Google wanted, desired.

It's only anti-left propagandists who would even suggest they wouldn't, wouldn't want to, had intended things to be how they emerged.

> Now word on any apologies

Liar.

You just can't stop lying can you ?

The funny thing is you complain when tech companies create AI, Actual Idiots, in your image without shame. The agenda trumps all.