Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Subject: Bolsheviks try [again] to force mass handout to Ukraine
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2024 17:42:08 -0500
 by: JeSSe - Fri, 23 Feb 2024 22:42 UTC

Their "Russian nukes in space !" gambit failed miserably, so on to the
next - We had better give them lots of $$$ now because Putin allegedly
killed some Russian guy [whats his name again ??]

They hope to get a few RINO's on board to force it through, national
debt and our own borders be damned !

`````````````

Democrats to FORCE a vote on $61BILLION Ukraine aid by pleading for help
from a handful of Republicans after Navalny's death sparks US to slap
500 new sanctions on Russia

'Coming soon: Democrats will introduce a discharge petition to
bring Ukraine funding to the House floor,' Rep. Bill Pascrell, D-N.J.,
wrote on X
Biden administration has slapped Russia with 500 new sanctions
after the death of Vladimir Putin dissident Alexei Navalny in prison

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13118307/democrats-vote-ukraine-aid-help-republicans.html

Re: Bolsheviks try [again] to force mass handout to Ukraine

<20240224132805.0000483b@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=14984&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#14984

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2024 13:28:05 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Sat, 24 Feb 2024 13:28 UTC

On Fri, 23 Feb 2024 17:42:08 -0500
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> We had better give them lots of $$$ now because Putin
> allegedly killed some Russian guy [whats his name again ??]

So why are you standing shoulder-square with Putin and Russia, echoing their view that if Ukrainians can't protect themselves they deserve to lose their nation to Russia ?

You claim you are against "Putrid" but it seems you are back to being a Putin shill, are determined to see Putin win, don't give a fuck for Ukraine.