From: ngspammersad@yahoo.com (TWP)
Subject: Live protest outside Parliament re Gaza ceasefire vote
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2024 17:40:32 GMT
 by: TWP - Wed, 21 Feb 2024 17:40 UTC

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=STskfnId3jQ

Re: Live protest outside Parliament re Gaza ceasefire vote

<20240221214029.0000012c@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=14936&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#14936

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2024 21:40:29 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Wed, 21 Feb 2024 21:40 UTC

On Wed, 21 Feb 2024 17:40:32 GMT
TWP <ngspammersad@yahoo.com> wrote:

> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=STskfnId3jQ

"Islamist CHAOS" - "TURMOIL As Islamists Cause MAYHEM"

He's just another shit-stirring propagandist.

Re: Live protest outside Parliament re Gaza ceasefire vote

<20240224161203.00005350@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=14987&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#14987

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2024 16:12:03 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Sat, 24 Feb 2024 16:12 UTC

On Wed, 21 Feb 2024 21:40:29 +0000
The Happy Hippy <the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid> wrote:

> On Wed, 21 Feb 2024 17:40:32 GMT
> TWP <ngspammersad@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=STskfnId3jQ
>
> "Islamist CHAOS" - "TURMOIL As Islamists Cause MAYHEM"
>
> He's just another shit-stirring propagandist.

This tactic of labelling everyone objecting to Israel's murder, the failure of the government to condemn Israel's murder, as Islamists, Hamas supporters and terrorists, has got to stop.

Suella Braverman, other tory scum, pro-Israel propagandists and fascists, have been pushing that racism and hatred, as have GB News and the right-wing media, and now Anderson has been been suspended for it.

It's simply demonisation intended to silence legitimate criticism of Israel's murder. We saw that coming when the government defined legitimate criticism of Israel as anti-Semitic hate speech, tried to ban criticism of Israel.

When the Met complained about the government doing that they were attacked and demonised in exactly the same way.

That's how the Axis of Evil does things.