Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Subject: "If the government, authorities, the law, won't deal with a problem
then the people have to take the matter into their own hands"
Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2024 13:58:10 -0500
 by: JeSSe - Sat, 24 Feb 2024 18:58 UTC

Indeed.
Innocent, young, female blood directly on the hands of the senile diaper
sniffer and his string pullers, and we get crickets from the left wing
media.

Says he has no accomplices but we all know that is a lie, his
accomplices are in DC, his accomplices are all over the left wing media.

Maybe it will have to take the murder of some precious negroes before
they take any notice ?
But of course, these jungle felons have no appetite for dark meat, thats
all they have at home.

```````````````````

Illegal migrant from Venezuela is arrested for murder of UGA nursing
student Laken Riley: Was released from CBP custody because of overcrowding

Jose Antonio Ibarra, 26, has been identified and charged for
allegedly murdering nursing student Laken Riley, 22, at the University
of Georgia in Athens
Officials have confirmed that Ibarra is not a US citizen and did
not know or have any kind of relationship with Riley
UGA Police Chief Jeffrey Clark called the murder a 'crime of
opportunity' and said evidence shows that the accused acted alone

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13120249/Laken-Riley-illegal-Venezuelan-immigrant-arrested-murder.html

Re: "If the government, authorities, the law, won't deal with a problem then the people have to take the matter into their own hands"

<0%sCN.449465$Wp_8.367312@fx17.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=14992&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#14992

Subject: Re: "If the government, authorities, the law, won't deal with a
problem then the people have to take the matter into their own hands"
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2024 16:14:26 -0500
 by: JeSSe - Sat, 24 Feb 2024 21:14 UTC

JeSSe wrote:
> Indeed.
> Innocent, young, female blood directly on the hands of the senile diaper
> sniffer and his string pullers, and we get crickets from the left wing
> media.
>
> Says he has no accomplices but we all know that is a lie, his
> accomplices are in DC, his accomplices are all over the left wing media.
>
> Maybe it will have to take the murder of some precious negroes before
> they take any notice ?
> But of course, these jungle felons have no appetite for dark meat, thats
> all they have at home.
>
> ```````````````````
>

> Illegal migrant from Venezuela is arrested for murder of UGA nursing
> student Laken Riley: Was released from CBP custody because of overcrowding
>
>     Jose Antonio Ibarra, 26, has been identified and charged for
> allegedly murdering nursing student Laken Riley, 22, at the University
> of Georgia in Athens
>     Officials have confirmed that Ibarra is not a US citizen and did
> not know or have any kind of relationship with Riley
>     UGA Police Chief Jeffrey Clark called the murder a 'crime of
> opportunity' and said evidence shows that the accused acted alone
>
> https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13120249/Laken-Riley-illegal-Venezuelan-immigrant-arrested-murder.html

Republicans call for justice, democrats want to give him a prepaid debit
card and a bus ticket to another "sanctuary city" [And yes, Athens GA is
one]
I am leaning more towards hippys method, people taking matters into
their own hands when the government, authorities, the law have so
drastically failed to protect our most vulnerable, innocent citizens
from 3rd world predators.

UGA campus murder victim Laken Riley's cause of death revealed after
nursing student was found slain in field - as Republicans call for
illegal Venezuelan immigrant suspect to face DEATH PENALTY

Laken Riley, 22, was killed by 'blunt force trauma', police confirmed
Illegal Venezuelan immigrant Jose Antonio Ibarra was arrested for
her murder on Friday
Republicans including Marjorie Taylor Greene and Mike Collins have
called for Ibarra to receive the death penalty

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13121013/UGA-campus-murder-Laken-Riley-cause-death-republicans-death-penalty.html

Re: "If the government, authorities, the law, won't deal with a problem then the people have to take the matter into their own hands"

<20240224223633.000006ec@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=14993&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#14993

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
problem then the people have to take the matter into their own hands"
Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2024 22:36:33 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Sat, 24 Feb 2024 22:36 UTC

On Sat, 24 Feb 2024 16:14:26 -0500
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> I am leaning more towards hippys method, people taking matters into
> their own hands when the government, authorities, the law have so
> drastically failed to protect our most vulnerable, innocent citizens

Not my method; it's the entire purpose of your Second Amendment.