Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Subject: More google fuckups - Defends pedophiles [big shock, I know] And
depicts Nazis as Niggers and Vikings as Mongloids
Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2024 21:14:01 -0500
 by: JeSSe - Sun, 25 Feb 2024 02:14 UTC

Practically unbelievable - Leftists fuck up absolutely everything they
come in contact with, and here they have exposed themselves as a
complete woke farce trying to rewrite history and shape the future the
way their warped minds intend.

```````````````

Now Google's 'absurdly woke' Gemini AI refuses to condemn pedophilia as
wrong - after being blasted over 'diverse' but historically inaccurate
images

Google's AI chatbot faces fresh controversy for its response on
pedophilia, refusing to condemn it suggesting individuals cannot control
their attractions
The bot termed pedophilia as 'minor-attracted person status' and
emphasized the importance of distinguishing attractions from actions
It suggested that not all individuals with pedophilic tendencies
are evil and cautioned against making generalizations

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13122189/Googles-absurdly-woke-Gemini-AI-refuses-condemn-pedophilia.html

Re: More google fuckups - Defends pedophiles [big shock, I know] And depicts Nazis as Niggers and Vikings as Mongloids

<20240225070630.00003d22@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=14999&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#14999

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Re: More google fuckups - Defends pedophiles [big shock, I know]
And depicts Nazis as Niggers and Vikings as Mongloids
Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2024 07:06:30 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Sun, 25 Feb 2024 07:06 UTC

On Sat, 24 Feb 2024 21:14:01 -0500
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> The bot termed pedophilia as 'minor-attracted person status' and
> emphasized the importance of distinguishing attractions from actions

I guess it will also describe "Jihad" in correct historical terms too rather than using the modern demonising definition the right-wing applies, wants applied

> It suggested that not all individuals with pedophilic tendencies
> are evil and cautioned against making generalizations

Right-wing fascists who deem everything they disagree with as evil won't like that.

Right-wing fascists can't stand anything they disagree with. Even disagreeing with them is deemed evil and wrong. They will only tolerate a world which is how they want it, would eradicate anyone who doesn't see it their way.

That is why fascism is so evil and dangerous, the biggest threat to freedom, democracy and free speech, whether it comes from neo-Nazis, White Supremacists or Islamists.