From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Haley's comet
Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2024 07:27:52 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Sun, 25 Feb 2024 07:27 UTC

Donald J Trump - 59.8%
Nikki Haley - 39.5%
Ron DeSantis - 0.4%

On one hand a convincing win for Trump but, on the other, almost 40% opposition to him.

What's not known is how many of those who didn't want Trump will vote for him come the election, how many will defect and vote Democrat, vote independent, or not bother to vote at all.

With well over a third of Republicans against Trump it seems he will win the nomination but could still lose the election.

I presume Haley is sticking with it, if only because, as soon as she drops out, we won't get to see the level of dislike and distaste there is for Trump amongst Republican ranks.

Trump and his MAGA morons will insist it proves he's on-track for an inevitable victory but it really doesn't.