From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Sunak on hate
Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2024 07:38:13 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Sun, 25 Feb 2024 07:38 UTC

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-68395642

<quote>

Rishi Sunak has warned of the dangers of polarisation and hatred in politics, following a fractious week in Westminster.

He was speaking after Tory MP Lee Anderson was suspended from his party for refusing to apologise for comments about Mayor of London Sadiq Khan.

</quote>

It's laughable when it is his party which has sown the seeds of hatred, division and polarisation.

It all started with labelling those who didn't desire brexit as "enemies of the people" and more recently deeming legitimate complaints against Israel as anti-Semitic and hate speech.

Anderson wasn't the only one in the party labelling critics of Israel as Islamists and terrorists. Sunak does it himself when he accuses those protesting Israel's treatment of Palestinians as "extremists".

There's nothing "extreme" in being opposed to murder and evil. Even if Sunak and tory scum think there is, are all in favour of murder and evil.

Sunak and his scum are the greatest danger this country faces.

Re: Sunak on hate

<20240225135453.000057a6@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=15002&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#15002

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Re: Sunak on hate
Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2024 13:54:53 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Sun, 25 Feb 2024 13:54 UTC

On Sun, 25 Feb 2024 07:38:13 +0000
The Happy Hippy <the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid> pointed to:

> https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-68395642
: > Rishi Sunak has warned of the dangers of polarisation and hatred in
> politics, following a fractious week in Westminster.
>
> He was speaking after Tory MP Lee Anderson was suspended from his
> party for refusing to apologise for comments about Mayor of London
> Sadiq Khan.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-68396559

<quotes>

The deputy prime minister has declined to say whether Lee Anderson's comments were Islamophobic

Asked repeatedly on Sunday whether he would say the comments were Islamophobic, Mr Dowden declined to do so, but added: "I share concerns about how it could be taken that way."

</quotes>

And this is why the party of hate and division has such an enduring problem with Islamophobia.

He won't condemn Israel's murder either, he defends it, cheers for it.