From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Daily Mail on Gaza
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2024 00:11:24 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Mon, 26 Feb 2024 00:11 UTC

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13124375/Gazas-displaced-souls-Images-Palestinians-forced-wait-beach-humanitarian-aid-amid-Israeli-strikes-Netanyahu-prepares-invasion-Rafah.html

<quotes>

Harrowing images have emerged of Palestinians lining up along beaches as they desperately wait for humanitarian aid to arrive amid Israeli strikes and an anticipated invasion of Rafah.

Heartbreaking photos have surfaced of hundreds of Palestinians, including children, gathering on a beachfront in Gaza City. One man was seen praying on the floor in an image which captures the desperation of the Palestinian peop

</quotes>

Even the Daily Mail is finding it impossible to continue to defend the indefensible.

When Israel's Defence Minister Yoav Gallant announced a "total blockade" of Gaza, including a ban on food and water, he meant it. It was intended to collectively punish Palestinians, murder them, their children and babies.

Re: Daily Mail on Gaza

<IcRCN.97174$wDMd.90109@fx07.ams1>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=15013&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#15013

From: ngspammersad@yahoo.com (TWP)
Subject: Re: Daily Mail on Gaza
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2024 00:47:36 GMT
 by: TWP - Mon, 26 Feb 2024 00:47 UTC

On Mon, 26 Feb 2024 00:11:24 +0000, The Happy Hippy wrote:

> https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13124375/Gazas-displaced-souls-
Images-Palestinians-forced-wait-beach-humanitarian-aid-amid-Israeli-
strikes-Netanyahu-prepares-invasion-Rafah.html

> <quotes>
>
> Harrowing images have emerged of Palestinians lining up along beaches as
> they desperately wait for humanitarian aid to arrive amid Israeli
> strikes and an anticipated invasion of Rafah.
>
> Heartbreaking photos have surfaced of hundreds of Palestinians,
> including children, gathering on a beachfront in Gaza City. One man was
> seen praying on the floor in an image which captures the desperation of
> the Palestinian peop
>
> </quotes>
>
> Even the Daily Mail is finding it impossible to continue to defend the
> indefensible.
>
> When Israel's Defence Minister Yoav Gallant announced a "total blockade"
> of Gaza, including a ban on food and water, he meant it. It was intended
> to collectively punish Palestinians, murder them, their children and
> babies.

The Israelis are handling this situation very badly. They had a right to
protect themselves after being attacked but their rights didn't supercede
everyone else's rights, and the Israelis get so much out of being
history's underdogs to put it mildly... how much of that are they giving
up by acting like this?

Of course the Palestinians would likely be doing the exact same thing to
the Israelis if they could. This situaiton needs managing from the
outside by someone with no interest in either state but enough strength to
impose its will on either. Maybe there are some well-armed Eskimos that
would take the job on?

Are you still allowed to say "Eskimos"?

Re: Daily Mail on Gaza

<P7VCN.444042$7sbb.71542@fx16.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=15014&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#15014

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2024 00:15:17 -0500
 by: JeSSe - Mon, 26 Feb 2024 05:15 UTC

TWP wrote:

> The Israelis are handling this situation very badly. They had a right to
> protect themselves after being attacked but their rights didn't supercede
> everyone else's rights, and the Israelis get so much out of being
> history's underdogs to put it mildly... how much of that are they giving
> up by acting like this?

Poor Dip must be getting desperate if he is sourcing from DM, which he
usually slams as right wing trash, instead of his usual al jazeera/BBC
propaganda

> Of course the Palestinians would likely be doing the exact same thing to
> the Israelis if they could. This situaiton needs managing from the
> outside by someone

Oh yeah, I'm sure it will be "managed", by US taxpayers, as usual

> Are you still allowed to say "Eskimos"?

Why don't you ask googles renowned, freakishly accurate AI and see what
is says ?
[You might get a spiked paddle laced with cobra venom popping out
through your screen to whack you on the ass]

Eskimos surely would not be happy trading in their igloos for sand dunes
anyhow, I would reckon ,, But their harpoons might come in handy.

Re: Daily Mail on Gaza

<20240226135924.000065f3@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=15016&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#15016

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2024 13:59:24 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Mon, 26 Feb 2024 13:59 UTC

On Mon, 26 Feb 2024 00:47:36 GMT
TWP <ngspammersad@yahoo.com> wrote:

> On Mon, 26 Feb 2024 00:11:24 +0000, The Happy Hippy wrote:
>
> > https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13124375/Gazas-displaced-souls-
> >
> Images-Palestinians-forced-wait-beach-humanitarian-aid-amid-Israeli-
> strikes-Netanyahu-prepares-invasion-Rafah.html
> >
> > <quotes>
> >
> > Harrowing images have emerged of Palestinians lining up along
> > beaches as they desperately wait for humanitarian aid to arrive
> > amid Israeli strikes and an anticipated invasion of Rafah.
> >
> > Heartbreaking photos have surfaced of hundreds of Palestinians,
> > including children, gathering on a beachfront in Gaza City. One man
> > was seen praying on the floor in an image which captures the
> > desperation of the Palestinian peop
> >
> > </quotes>
> >
> > Even the Daily Mail is finding it impossible to continue to defend
> > the indefensible.
> >
> > When Israel's Defence Minister Yoav Gallant announced a "total
> > blockade" of Gaza, including a ban on food and water, he meant it.
> > It was intended to collectively punish Palestinians, murder them,
> > their children and babies.
>

> The Israelis are handling this situation very badly. They had a
> right to protect themselves after being attacked but their rights
> didn't supercede everyone else's rights, and the Israelis get so much
> out of being history's underdogs to put it mildly... how much of that
> are they giving up by acting like this?

Most of it. They've had a monopoly on being "the world's most unfairly treated people" in living memory but are surrendering that to their sworn enemies out of choice.

I do feel sorry for those Israelis and Jews who will be collectively punished for what Netanyahu and his far right government are doing, who are standing against that, are being beaten by the state for doing so, but they are a small minority. Most Israelis are in favour of murdering and punishing innocent Palestinians.

> Of course the Palestinians would likely be doing the exact same thing
> to the Israelis if they could.

Indeed; it's animalistic instinct. It's being a part of humanity, having empathy, morality and ethics, plus an appreciation of the big picture, which restrains us from acting on those base urges of wholesale murder as revenge.

Most peoples have a code of morality and values they profess to stand by, a religion which justifies those. Israel and Jews claim to but it's hard to see that they are doing so or that their religion is as sound as they claim.

It seems Judaism is little better than the Church of The White Jesus or Nazis when it comes to excluding those they deem "sub-human" from God's law that "thou shalt not murder".

> This situaiton needs managing from
> the outside by someone with no interest in either state but enough
> strength to impose its will on either. Maybe there are some
> well-armed Eskimos that would take the job on?
>
> Are you still allowed to say "Eskimos"?

I believe "Inuit" is the preferred term but I don't know of any who would object to the use of "eskimo" as much as they would to people being deemed "sub-human garbage who deserve to die", considered fair game for murdering.

The issue is not that we don't have those who can impose their will but that they have refused to impose their will, have thrown away their own morality and values, are refusing to intervene. America in particular is using her position of power to prevent anyone who wants to impose their will from doing so.

We have in the past asked what happens happens when a country becomes evil, abandons the values it claims to hold ?

Now we know.