Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Subject: Man in DC sets terrific example for all terrorist supporters
Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2024 15:02:55 -0500
 by: JeSSe - Sun, 25 Feb 2024 20:02 UTC

Man sets himself on FIRE outside Israeli Embassy in DC; rushed to
hospital burn center

A man has set himself on fire outside of the Israeli Embassy in
Washington, DC
DC Fire and EMS responded to the embassy around 1 p.m. on Sunday
He is in critical condition and was taken to the hospital with life
threatening injuries

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13124189/DC-Israel-embassy-fire-protest-war.html

Re: Man in DC sets terrific example for all terrorist supporters

<20240226170854.00000021@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=15018&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#15018

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2024 17:08:54 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Mon, 26 Feb 2024 17:08 UTC

On Sun, 25 Feb 2024 15:02:55 -0500
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> A man has set himself on fire outside of the Israeli Embassy in
> Washington, DC

"My name is Aaron Bushnell. I am an active duty member of the United States Air Force and I will no longer be complicit in genocide.

"I am about to engage in an extreme act of protest, but compared to what people have been experiencing in Palestine at the hands of their colonizers, it's not extreme at all.

"This is what our ruling class has decided will be normal"